Day Tours from Kalutara
- Price from:
- 26 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 08.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/26/2009
Day Tour/Excursion/Trip from Kalutara.
Day tour to Kandy from Kalutara. Contact us and book your tour now.
Book Now ! Special Prices for Van Bookings !
Experience Sri Lanka ! See the Real Sri Lanka !
From Kalutara, visit Kandy, the Last Kingdom. See the Temple of the Tooth which was the former Palace of the Kandyan King. Visit the Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawala, a Spice Garden to enhance the Flavour. The traditional Handicraft factories, including Batiks, Wood Carving and Brass Work. Visit a Tea Factory and taste the Famous Ceylon Tea.
- Inclusions -
- Very Good Vehicle (Van or Car))
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- Please note; Price start is per person for six persons. Please contact us for prices for five, four, three, two or one person.We arrange Tours and Excursions tailored to suit your needs. Please contact Directly.
Thank You !
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kalutara
Email the tour operator - Day Tours from Kalutara
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.