Colombo & Kandy 02 Nts tour
- Price from:
- 130 USD /person
- 0094 777 780 729
- 0094 112 955 834
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Colombo Airport
- Location Finish:
- Colombo Airport
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Japanese, Russian, German, Italian, French, English, Hindi, Chinese
Last updated: 06/23/2007
This tour will be covered Colombo and Kandy and this is suitable specially for the transit clients.,
Arrival at the Bandaranayaka International Airport in Katunayake, welcome and assist by a representative of our Company and transfer to Kandy.
On route A1 in the direction of KANDY, travelling via Cashew Country. Stop-by at a fruit vendor and taste the juicy pineapple peeled and sliced right in front of you! Continue onwards not missing to tarry a while by the colourfully attired damsels in the varied cashew stalls by the roadside.
Check-in at Hotel
Afternoon Sightseeing tour of Kandy.,
Kandy was the last capital of the Sri Lankan kings and is a World Heritage Site. The name Kandy conjures visions of splendor and magnificence. Many of the legends, traditions and folklore are still lovingly kept alive. Drive around the Kandy Lake built by the last Sinhala king Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe in 1798. Visit the Kandy town and Bazaar, the arts & crafts center and a gem museum and a lapidary.
Evening visit the Temple of the Sacred Tooth and view a Display of Kandyan Dance and Fire Walking.
Overnight stay in Kandy
Breakfast at the Hotel
Morning proceed to visit Pinnawala Elephant orphanage and return to Colombo
Visit PINNAWALA The Elephant Orphanage - a novel concept set up is to save abandoned and orphaned wild elephants, which is indeed the most popular elephant attraction in Sri Lanka. Controlled by their keepers, bottled fed at the right times, these Baby Giants of the Jungle endanger no one - a rare place indeed, where you meet over 50 young elephants - some of them so young and small, where an elephant may step on your foot but you might walk away with only a smile!
This is a heart-warming experience. Meal times are very interesting with the really small baby elephants guzzling down many huge bottles of milk.
Check in at the Hotel
Evening Sightseeing and shopping tour of Colombo
Colombo: - Drive through the city taking you through busy commercial areas as well as the tree-lined residential Cinnamon Gardens area. Visit Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street (the goldsmith's quarters in the heart of Pettah), Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749, and visit Noritake Ceramic Center, Shopping at ODEL and HOUSE OF FASHION.
Overnight stay in Colombo
Breakfast at the hotel
Leisure at the Hotel till the time for departure to Colombo Airport
- Inclusions -
- 3. Services of an English Speaking Chauffeur for Groups upto 06 pax. For Groups above 06 pax services of an English Speaking Guide
- Exclusions -
- 1. Lunch & Dinner through the tour
- Extras -
- Child Supplements: -
* Children up to 02 years of age sharing parents room with No extra bed - free of charge
* Children between 02 to 12 years sharing parents room will be charge 50% on per person DBL rate (Without Extra Bed) & will be charge 75% on per person DBL rate With Extra Bed
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Colombo
- Sri Lanka Grand Tour - 7 days from 560 USD
- The Last Kingdom - 2 days from 51 USD
- South Coast Tour - 7 days from 500 USD
- Sri Lankan Jewels - 14 days from 330 GBP
- Golden Lanka Cultural Tour - 2 days from 55 USD
- Romance In Paradise A 09 Nights 10 Days Grand Honeymoon Tour - 10 days from 885 USD
- Discovering Sri Lanka 09 Nights & 10 Days - 10 days from 435 USD
- Classical Sri Lanka 07 Nights & 08 Days - 8 days from 385 USD
- 12 Days Adventure Programme - 12 days from 875 USD
- Auybowan Tour Sri Lanka - 8 days from 565 USD
- King Of Sri Lankan Jungles 9 Days - 9 days from 1825 USD
- Sri Lanka Mini Cultural Tour - 5 days from 175 USD
- Explore Sri Lanka - 7 days from 199 EUR
- Hightlight Tour in Sri Lanka - 8 days from 400 USD
- 10 Days Golf Package in Sri Lanka - 10 days from 700 USD
- Sri Lanka Classic Mini Tour - 4 days from 450 USD
Email the tour operator - Colombo & Kandy 02 Nts tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.