12 Days Adventure Programme
- Price from:
- 875 USD /person
- 00 94 11 28 24 500
- 00 94 11 28 26 125
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 12 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Chinese, French, English
Last updated: 08/21/2007
Stretch Your muscles with 12 Days Adventure Programme - (Roam Basic)
Arrival, welcome by a representative of Lanka Sportreizen and transfer to Hotel in Marawila.
Overnight stay at Golfdi Sands Hotel
After early breakfast leave for Pinnawela.
En route visit the Salgala Monastery located in a low country rain forest. Climb up to the summit as the final stage after a lot of hiking around to see the meditating monks in their individual abodes.
At the Elephant Orphanage enjoying seeing the world' largest herd of domestic Elephants including babies who are still being fed by bottle thrice a day and bathing in the river.
In the evening set on a hike around the Elephant Orphanage - crossing the river through Coconut / Rubber Plantations, Paddy Fields, typical villages etc and back to the Hotel.
Overnight stay at the Elephant View Hotel, Pinnawela
After breakfast leave for Kandy - the Hill Capital.
Check in to Hotel
Undertake a City Tour including the Upper Lake Drive - a place where one could have a bird's eye view of the city below, the Royal Botanical Gardens - one of the best of its kind in Asia with more than 5000 species of different varieties of flora which incidentally was the Headquarters of Lord Louise Mountbatten - the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces during the 2nd World War, a Gem Museum - to see how the valuable gems that you see on a shop shelf are turned out from a raw stone with the back ground history , by Three Wheelers.
In the evening watch a Cultural Performance by traditional Kandyan Dancers and Drummers including devotional Fire Walking" and walk across in the star lit night to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of Buddha - by far the most important place of worship for Buddhists world over.
Overnight stay at the Seren Garden Hotel, Kandy
After breakfast transfer to the Railway Station.
Travel to Ella by train to cover the most beautiful part of the country among hills covered with Tea, cascading Water Falls, breathtakingly beautiful landscapes etc.
Walk across to the Hotel
Overnight stay at the Orient Hotel, or similar Bandarawela
After breakfast hike up the Mini Adam's Peak and continue to visit the 9 Arch Railway Bridge - one of the stunning creations of the British period
Pick up and transfer to Belihuloya
Overnight stay at the /Water Garden Hotel / Belihuloya Rest House, Belihuloya
After breakfast start Biking to Embilipitiya
Undertake a Jeep Safari of the Uda Walawe National Park mainly to see wild elephants
Overnight stay at the Centauria Hotel, Embilipitiya
After early breakfast leave for Ratnapura - the Gem City
Transfer to the Canoeing Point briefing
Overnight Camping, Ingiriya
After breakfast start Canoeing
Overnight Camping, Anguruwatota
After breakfast start Biking towards the beach
Complete / Pick up and transfer to the Hotel.
Overnight stay at the LSR Guest House, Bentota
Free for Water Sports Activities at own cost across the river at the Water Sorts Centers / Relax
Overnight stay at the LSR Guest House, Bentota
Transfer to the airport
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation on double sharing basis with meals on H/B. But during the days where the clients will be off the beaten track, it will be on full board basis as we will be providing picnic lunch on all of these days.
- Exclusions -
- The sites which are not included in the programme
- Extras -
- Peack period supplement from 15/12/07 - 15/01/08 is US$ 50 per person
Perahera supplement in July/ August 30 US$ per person.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Colombo
- Sri Lanka Grand Tour - 7 days from 560 USD
- The Last Kingdom - 2 days from 51 USD
- South Coast Tour - 7 days from 500 USD
- Sri Lankan Jewels - 14 days from 330 GBP
- Golden Lanka Cultural Tour - 2 days from 55 USD
- Colombo & Kandy 02 Nts tour - 3 days from 130 USD
- Romance In Paradise A 09 Nights 10 Days Grand Honeymoon Tour - 10 days from 885 USD
- Discovering Sri Lanka 09 Nights & 10 Days - 10 days from 435 USD
- Classical Sri Lanka 07 Nights & 08 Days - 8 days from 385 USD
- Auybowan Tour Sri Lanka - 8 days from 565 USD
- King Of Sri Lankan Jungles 9 Days - 9 days from 1825 USD
- Sri Lanka Mini Cultural Tour - 5 days from 175 USD
- Explore Sri Lanka - 7 days from 199 EUR
- Hightlight Tour in Sri Lanka - 8 days from 400 USD
- 10 Days Golf Package in Sri Lanka - 10 days from 700 USD
- Sri Lanka Classic Mini Tour - 4 days from 450 USD
Email the tour operator - 12 Days Adventure Programme
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.