Excursions from Beruwala Bentota
- Price from:
- 30 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 06.30 am
- End time:
- 07.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/26/2009
Two Day One Night Tour to Kandy, From Bentota. Travel In Comfort with Us. Overnight stay at Star Class Hotel on Half Board basis.
Don't miss this Special
From Bentota go to the City of Kandy. On the way visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, a Spice Garden. Look and Experience the Kandy Dance Program. Visit A tea Factory and Sample the famous CEYLON TEA.Then visit the Temple of the Tooth, once the Palace of the Kandyan Kings.
Do a City Tour of Kandy, take in the View Point. Visit the Traditional Handicraft Factories and the Gem museum and the Batik factory too. Visit the Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens at your leisure.
- Inclusions -
- Good Vehicle (Van or Car)
- Exclusions -
- Entry tickets to Sites and Attractions.
- Extras -
- Tell us your requirements, so that we may serve you better !
Our Tours and Excursions are tailored to suit Your Needs.
Our Vehicles are of top Quality and Our Drivers are well Experienced, Friendly and Helpful as Well as being able to Speak Good English.
Contact us directly for your needs.
Thank You !
Enjoy Your Stay !
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bentota
Email the tour operator - Excursions from Beruwala Bentota
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.