Free & Easy Tour to Korea 3N 4D
- Price from:
- 420 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 05/29/2009
Free and easy tour to Korea !
Arrive at the Incheon Airport and meet our driver.Transfer to the hotel in Seoul and chekc -in at local 4star hotel - Hamilton Hotel or similar
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Seoul city Tour (09:00-13:00) (Join Daily Coach Tour): Pick up from the hotel and transfer to Blue House for a photo stop at the Blue House (An official residence of President), Gyeongbok palace (Deoksu Palace on Tuesdays), Nat'l Folklore Museum, Jogyesa Temple, Ginseng Shopping Center and drop off Itaewon Shopping area. Afternoon free at leisure.
Breakfast at hotelFull day Korean Folk Village Tour (09:00-17:00) (Join Daily Coach Tour):Pick up from the hotel, transfer to Korean Folk Village, Return to the hotel (Lunch at local restaurant is included)
Breakfast at the hotel Free time till departure. Meet our driver and transfer to the Airport. Leave Korea
- Inclusions -
- Twin Sharing at local 4star hotel or local 5star hotel
- Exclusions -
- Arrival & Departure transfer between the airport and the hotel
- Extras -
- The rate is valid from Mar. 01 2009 - Dec. 31-2009 Except Japanese Holiday period shown below2009: Mar. 20-22 / Apr. 29 / May 2-5 / Jul. 18-20 / Sep. 19-23 / Oct. 10-12 / Nov. 3 / Nov. 21-23 / Dec. 23 For the above dates, please ask for new quotationChild rate (valid for 2-12 years old children)
65% of adult twin sharing rate for child without bed occupancy
85% of adult twin sharing rate for child with triple sharing
100% of adult twin sharing rate for child sharing twin
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Seoul
- Seoul City Morning Tour - from 43 USD
Email the tour operator - Free & Easy Tour to Korea 3N 4D
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.