7N 8D Korea Coach Tour
- Price from:
- 1600 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Hotel in Seoul area
- Location Finish:
- Hotel in Seoul area
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 05/22/2009
Guaranteed Departures for 2times a month year-round with even 1 person! Our tour is certified as the Best Tour Produxt by Ministry of Culture & Tourism as of Dec. 21 2006
Arrive in SeoulArrive in Seoul at Incheon International Airport, where you will be met by our representative and transffered to your hotel. The balance of the day is free for your own leisure time of rest. Overnihgt at local 4star Hamilton Hotel in Seoul
Seoul / Seoul City Tour / Seoul After breakfast, start a morning tour of the city of Seoul, including National Museum of Korea, Changdeokgung Palace / Secret Garden and Seoul Tower on Mt. Namsan for a bird's eye view of Metropolitan city of Seoul. Return to the hotel by 3:00pm. Overnight in Seoul
Seoul / Korean Folk Village / Mt. Songnisan Nat'l Park / Daegu Breakfast at the hotel. Pick-up from the hotels in Seoul confirmed for each departure. Check-out and transfer to Korean Folk Village outside of Seoul, where the old traditional style houses and life style of 18th-19th century are being practiced by people living in the village. Proceed to Mt. Songnisan Nat'l Park and Beopjusa Temple. Afterward, drive to Daegu via express way. Overnight at local lower 5star Daegu Grand Hotel in Daegu.
Daegu Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Gyeongju. Upon arrival in Gyeongju, an afternoon tour of Gyeongju includes Cheomseongdae Astronomical Observatory. Royal Tumuli Park, and Bulguksa Temple. Overnight at local 5star Kolon Hotel in Gyeongju.
Gyeongju After breakfast, start your full day tour of Gyeongju by visiting Seokguram Grotto, 4face Buddha, Gwaeneung Royal Tomb, Scenic drive tour to Guryongpo Port. Drive along the sea for beautiful coastal scenery. Return to Gyeongju. Overnight in Gyeongju.
Gyeongju / Busan After breakfast, transfer to Unmoonsa Temple (Buddhist Nun's Temple). Proceed to Busan for city tour. Busan Tower, Jagalchi Fish Market, Nampodong Street. Overnight at local 4star Busan Tourist Hotel in Busan.
Busan / Seoul After breakfast, those clients who joined 8 Days' Tour will be back to Seoul via extra vehicle. upon arrival in Seoul, transfer to the hotel. After check-in you will have your own independent activities or shopping at Itaewon Shopping District where is very well known to foreign visitors and tourists as shopping paradise for bargain hunting. Overnihgt at the Hamilton Hotel in Seoul.
Seoul After breakfast, check-out. No transfer is provided. End of tour .
Airport Limousine bus is departing every 10-15minutes at the bus stop in front of the Hamilton Hotle. Taxi fare to Incheon Int'l Airport is about KRW55,000~60,000 plus onw way toll fee KRW7,400(as of Jan. 2009)
- Inclusions -
- Twin sharing accomodation at local 4star or local 5star hotel in Korea for 7nights with daily American breakfast
- Exclusions -
- Departure transfer
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Seoul
- Seoul City Morning Tour - from 43 USD
Email the tour operator - 7N 8D Korea Coach Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.