Singapore VIP Tour
- Island Tour
- Price from:
- 370 SGD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- One of the Local Hotel
- Location Finish:
- Changi Airport
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 10.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Chinese, Japanese, English
Last updated: 06/14/2007
Experience the best tour in Singapore, enjoy the Aisa culture and discover the Sentosa Isnland,shopping in the top ten street in the world--Orchard Road and visit the historic hotel--Raffles Hotel
Arrive Singapore,Discover Singapore famous island--Sentosa,includes 4 most famous game and one dinner@five star hotel
Inthe morning we will visit Singapore Botanic Gardens, Arab street, Merlion Garden. We will have famous Hainan Chix rice for lunch,and after lunnch we will go to Kusu Island to discover another famous island. There is a high class local food is waiting for us @ dinner time
Visit Little India, you will experience how is Indian's life. after that we will come to Raffles Hotel to find out the reason why he is so famous.In the afternoon, shopping at the famouse street--Orchard Road. In the evering, go and visit Singapore River, the famous night view in Singapore.
Free & Easy in the morning,and in the afternoon, departure from Singapore
- Extras -
Guide Service & Bus Service
All admission ticket
Cancellation should before 21 days, after 21 days will charge 50% admission fee, after 14days will charge 100% admission fee.
and include 3 breakfest,1 lunch and 2 dinner.
all tips, personal expense, and accident insurance.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Singapore
- Singapore Batam - from 36 SGD
Email the tour operator - Singapore VIP Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.