Island Tour with Dolphin Watching
- Island Tour
- Price from:
- 950 PHP /person
- +63 38 5409279
- +63 38 5409376
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 hours
- Location Start:
- pick up at the hotel
- Location Finish:
- drop at the hotel
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 02.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/07/2009
Experience the excitement of seeing dolphins and whales in their natural habitat with the former whale hunters of Pamilacan Island in Bohol, Philippines as your your local guides.
This Marine Encounter Tour will have the following tour itineraries.
5:30 A.M. Pick up at the Hotel
6:00 A.M Departure from the Baclayon Pier
7:00 A.M. Arrive at the playground of the whales and dolphins.
7:00 : 10:00 Do the search and watching of the whales and dolphins
10:00 - 11:00 Proceed to Pamilacan
11:00 : 12:00 Village Tour
12:00 : 01:00 Enjoy your lunch on the beach
01:00 : 02:00 Swimming on the powdery white sand beach and snorkeling
On the lush coral gardens
02:00 - 03:00 Travel back to Baclayon
3:00 Travel back to the hotel
All Entrance Fees Air-conditioned Round Trip Land Transfers from City Hotel to Baclayon Tour guide Round Trip Pump boat Transfers with Spotter, Dolphin and Whale Watching Village Tour, Swimming and Snorkeling (Own Mask and Snorkel). Rates are quoted per person and in Philippine Peso
Dolphin watching is a daily attraction in Pamilacan Island. Lucky ones have a chance to see Sperm Whale and Bryde's Whale during the month of March, April, May and June.
Highly skilled spotter will accompany all trips, which serve as guide in looking for the majestic creatures in their natural habitat.
This was packaged mainly to help the fishermen of Pamilacan Island whose main source of income used to be catching dolphins, Bryde's whales, whale sharks and manta rays.
- Inclusions -
- Lunch,and entrance fees
- Extras -
- Tours are run privately and conducted daily by reservations. Single guest is charge a fee of Php 3,900.00 and 2 to 3 persons is charge Php 2,050 each and twenty (20) persons and above is charge Php 950.00 each. We have uniform tours rates for all nationalities. Rates is inclusive of all entrance fees to tourism sites, lunch, airconditioned land transportation, tour driver /coordinator/guide.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tagbilaran
- Bohol Countryside Tour - from 950 PHP
Email the tour operator - Island Tour with Dolphin Watching
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.