Bohol Countryside Tour
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 950 PHP /person
- +63 38 5409279
- +63 38 5409376
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 hours
- Location Start:
- Pick up at your hotel
- Location Finish:
- Drop at your hotel
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 03.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/07/2009
Discover the hidden paradise and the amazing Island Province of Bohol. Be awed by the thousand chocolate hills crafted by Mother Nature and its hospitable people.
This whole day includes the visit to the following sites.
BLOOD COMPACT SITE (Tagbilaran City) - View the spot where the Spaniards and the Filipinos fostered friendly relations through blood. This is considered as the First Seed of the United Nations and the first Treaty between the brown and white race.
BACLAYON CHURCH (Baclayon) - Behold an old stone church along with its religious relics dating back to the early 16th century inside the museum. It is considered as one of the oldest stoned church in the Philippines.
LOAY BACKYARD INDUSTRY (Loay) : Observe the local craftsmen as they make bolos and other handmade metal crafts. Witness also as the men and women made the Nipa leaves into roofing materials.
CLARIN ANCESTRAL HOUSE (Loay) : Visit a typical Boholano home, which was declared by the National Historical Institute as a heritage site. View the old collections of the Clarin
Family displayed inside the house.
TARSIER (Loboc) : See the smallest monkey in the world along the Loboc River.
MAN-MADE FOREST (Bilar) - Feel the coolness of the air and view the awesome display of the thousands mahogany trees painstakingly planted by the people.
CHOCOLATE HILLS (Carmen) - Feast your eyes on the breathtaking work of nature,
One thousand two hundred sixty eight haycock hills, which turn brown during, dry season. This is been considered as one of the wonders of the world.
LOBOC-LOAY RIVER CRUISE - View the majestic panorama of Nipa palm plantation along the Loboc-Loay River. Sometimes wild ducks are seen swimming and feeding on the river. While cruising, lunch will serve on board.
last stop would be the shopping of Souvenir Bohol shirts,handi carfts and delicacies.
- Inclusions -
- Buffet Lunch, all entrance fees at the sites
- Extras -
- Tours are run privately and conducted daily by reservations. Single guest is charge a fee of Php 4,000.00 and 2 to 3 persons is charge Php 2,100 each and twenty (20) persons and above is charge Php 950.00 each.
We have uniform tours rates for all nationalities.
Rates is inclusive of all entrance fees to tourism sites, lunch, air condition land transportation, tour driver /coordinator/guide.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tagbilaran
- Island Tour with Dolphin Watching - from 950 PHP
Email the tour operator - Bohol Countryside Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.