White Water Rafting in Cagayan 3D2N
- Price from:
- 4300 PHP /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Cagayan De Oro
- Location Finish:
- Cagayan De Oro
- Start time:
- 06.30 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 08/12/2009
There is nothing quite like rafting the Cagayan de Oro rivers. A premier destination of white water rafting in the Philippines. This trip is sure to get your blood going and heart pumping!
Arrive Cagayan de Oro and wait for pick-up, Proceed to hotel. Enjoy your hotel stay and prepare for a action packed adrenalin pumping experience tomorrow.
Breakfast at hotel. Be sure to have a good breakfast and be physically fit for this days activity.
Proceed to assembly point going to White Water Rafting location. From this point, 20 kms from city proper traveling along the way you will pass one of the oldest Cathedral Church, Lumbia Aiport and the well known Macahambus Cave, used by the Filipinos during World War II. A breath of fresh air and clean water during this journey is sure to perk up your senses.
Prepare to get wet for this activity as you will be tackling a free-flowing river with varying evelations. You will experience sudden drops in elevation and encounter boulders and cliff walls along the way. In these rapids the river picks up speed that makes paddling and navigation a little more harder. So be sure to suit up.
On this day you are sure to experience the thrill, excitement and challenges of the rapids. Lunch included.
Breakfast at Hotel. Prepare for transfer to airport for flight back.
This tour is for the brave at heart!
A take at this rapids line is sure to refresh your everyday mundane life.
A take at this rapids is sure to refresh your everyday mundane life.
Rate above if for group of 4 persons.
Travelers less than 4 rate may vary
- Inclusions -
- 2 nights aircon accommodation
- Extras -
- Bring the following:
- Sunblock lotion
- Extra drinking water
- Extra clothes for changing
- Water tight containers/ plastics
- Extra food/snacks after activity
Whitewater rafting used in tour packages are usually levels I & II and can be easily managed by beginners.
*If possible go rafting with one other person or more
* Ensure you are physically fit for this activity
* Follow everything you rowing guide says
* Enjoy the experience and capture the moment
Our Tours are quality and personalized service. You are handled by a Licensed Guides and is not mixed with other groups or guests.
The use of organized and professional services ensures the quality of your tour
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cagayan
- White Water Rafting Canopy Walk 3D&2N - 3 days from 5700 PHP
Email the tour operator - White Water Rafting in Cagayan 3D2N
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.