White Water Rafting Canopy Walk 3D&2N
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 5700 PHP /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Cagayan De Oro
- Location Finish:
- Cagayan De Oro
- Start time:
- 06.30 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 08/12/2009
Discover the thrill of nature at it's wildest! Go for Pure Adventure, go whitewater rafting and Canopy Walk at Cagayan de Oro.
This trip is sure to get your blood going and heart pumping!
Arrive Cagayan de Oro by 6:00-6:30AM. Pick-up and Hotel Check-In. Tour starts to assemble by 7:30-8AM. Proceed to White Water Rafting assembly point. Please ensure physical fitness.
Prepared to be wet as you will be tackling a free-flowing river with varying evelations. You will experience sudden drop in elevation and encounter boulders and cliff walls along the way. In these rapids the river picks up speed that makes the navigation a little more harder.
On this day you are sure to experience the thril, excitement and challenges of rapids. Lunch included.
Breakfast at Hotel. Pick-up at Hotel and then proceed to Calveria.
Today will be Canopy Walk Adventure. This includes climbing up Mount Magbais and speeding down a zip line and traversing hanging bridges 36 m above ground. Expect to be wet as this is a rainforest area. Bring only what you need. Enjoy Lunch.
If you have fear of heights, then brace yourself, for you are in for a thrilling experience.
Breakfast at hotel. Spend the rest of the day relaxing and regain energy. Wait until transfer back to airport.
A take at this rapids and zip line is sure to refresh your everyday mundane life.
Impt: You must be at Cagayan de Oro proper by 6:30 or 7am, otherwise add 1 night
Rate above is for group 4 persons
Travelers less than 4 rate may vary
- Inclusions -
- 2 nights aircon accommodation
- Extras -
- Bring the following:
- Sunblock lotion
- Extra drinking water
- Extra clothes for changing
- Water tight containers/ plastics
- Extra food/snacks after activity
Whitewater rafting used in tour packages are usually levels I & II and can be easily managed by beginners.
*If possible go rafting with one other person or more
* Ensure you are physically fit for this activity
* Follow everything you rowing guide says
* Enjoy the experience and capture the moment
This tour is for the brave at heart.
Our Tours are quality and personalized service. You are handled by a Licensed Tour Guides and is not mixed with other groups or guests.
The use of organized and professional services ensures the quality of your tour
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cagayan
- White Water Rafting in Cagayan 3D2N - 3 days from 4300 PHP
Email the tour operator - White Water Rafting Canopy Walk 3D&2N
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.