Ariels Point Trip
- Price from:
- 1200 PHP /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 hours
- Location Start:
- Ariel's House Beach Bar, Station 1, White beach (across from Boracay Beach Club)
- Location Finish:
- Station 1, White Beach
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
Last updated: 05/21/2010
Boracay Beach Club organizes adventure tour to the beautiful “Peace of Paradise” with famous cliff jumping & diving, snorkeling, swimming, relaxing, sunning, exploring or just plain relaxing in the shade of the flower-filled garden!!
Round-trip boat ride, tasty barbeque buffet lunch and unlimited drinks (including mineral water, soft drinks, beer and rum) are included. Unique exciting experience in beautiful nature surroundings!
Departures are almost daily at 11h30 am from Ariel’s House beach bar across from Boracay Beach Club in Station 1.
Information & to make the required reservations:
Tel: +63.36.288.6770 or +63.36.288.4853
- Inclusions -
- Round-trip boat ride, tasty barbeque buffet lunch, unlimited drinks (including mineral water, soft drinks, beer and rum), usage of towels, lounge chairs, relaxing raft and snorkeling equipment
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Boracay Islands
Email the tour operator - Ariels Point Trip
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.