Dolphine & Whale Balicasag Island Day Tour
- Island Tour
- Price from:
- 1600 PHP /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Location Finish:
- Hotel Drop-Off
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Japanese, English
Last updated: 08/12/2009
Enjoy the friendly creatures of Bohol waters. In the afternoon snorkel on lush coral gardens of Balicasag Island.
Our Guided Bohol Tours are with PRIVATE TRANSFERS and LICENSED TOUR GUIDE.
Proceed to Playground of Dolphins and Whale Watching
Picnic Lunch at the beach
Island Hop to Balicasag Island
Swiming and snorkeling on coral gardens
A highly skilled spotter will service as your boat guide for the Dolphine & Whale tour.
*No mixing of different groups for this tour. Tour Exclusive for your group only
Rate above is for group of 10
Rate vary for smaller groups
We accept single person tour
- Inclusions -
- Private Aircon transfers during tours
- Extras -
- Dolphine Watching is a daily attraction in Pamilacan Island.
March, April, May and June - during these months you could see Sperm Whale and Brydeâ€s Whale
Our Tours are quality and personalized service. You are handled by a Licensed Tour Guides and is not mixed with other groups or guests.
The use of organized and professional services ensures the quality of your tour
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bohol
Email the tour operator - Dolphine & Whale Balicasag Island Day Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.