To The Foot Of Trichmir Trich Mir Bc Trek
- Price from:
- 1170 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 18 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Chinese, Dutch
Last updated: 01/05/2009
The Hindukush lies beyoud the reach of the monsoon and is a deserted arid mountain scape visited by very few. The scenic Tirch valley is very fertile and populated with several small villages.
Arrival at Islamabad
Drive to Swat
Drive over Lowarri Pass to Chitral
Day free for trek preparations.
Jeep to Uthul
Trek over Zani Pass to Shogram.
Continue trek to Jhungal
Trek to Shogor
Day free for explortions
Return to Jhungal
Trek to Shagram.
Drive to Chitral
Drive to remote and very famous Kalash valleys (Rumbur, Birir and Bumburat).
Drive to Peshawar.
Excursion to Khyber Pass or City Tour of Peshawar.
Road Journey to Islamabad, via Taxila (Archieological city).
Full day sightseeing of twin cities Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
Trnasfer to Islamabad international airport for onward flight. End of Services.
- Inclusions -
- â¢ Transport Private Toyota Saloon Coaster Air-conditioned above 6 pax and Toyota Hiace Van 2 â 6. â¢ Jeeps 4 person in one jeep. â¢ Hotel accommodation (twin room sharing basis) and Meals (B, L & D). â¢ English speaking guides with extensive knowledge of the local religions, cultures, languages, history and adventure possibilities. â¢ Services in camps (full Board B, L & D). â¢ Cook, assistant cook. â¢ Porters. â¢ Tents on twin-sharing basis during camps. â¢ Kitchen and camping equipment. â¢ Kitchen tent, Mess Tent. â¢ Camping fee. â¢ Poterages in hotels. â¢ Home flight reconfirmation. â¢ 15 KG personal baggage on the trek. â¢ Arrangements for briefing- debriefing in Ministry of Tourism. â¢ Wages & food in camps for guide, cook and porters. â¢ Trekking Permit Fee (US$ 50 per person). â¢ Insurance of Guide, cook and porters. â¢ All road & toll Taxes â¢ All parking fee â¢ All Transfers.
- Exclusions -
- Above 15 kg luggage, Sleeping bags, rucksacks, personal clothing and insurance, international air tickets, immunizations, laundry, beverages, tips, personal telephone/fax service, site entrance fee and all other items of personal nature uses are not included in our package prices.
- Extras -
- To the foot of Trichmir (Trichmir BC Trek)The hindukush lies beyond the reach of the monsoon and is deserted arid mountain scape visited by very few. The scenic Tirich valley is very fertile and populated with several small villages. A spectacular drive to Uthul take us to the jump off point and trekking across zani pass (3886m) provides excellent views of Hindukush and Hindu Raj Ranjes. Passing through the villages of Atak and Bandak, one arrives Shogor at the foot of the Tirich Glacier. A free day enable us to explore and will allow us for fantastic views of Tirich Mir (7780m), Istoro Nal (7403m) and heavily crevassed upper Tirich Glacier and the historical Khyber Pass before your return journey to Islamabad via Taxila. A life time memory of a very remote, undisturbed wilderness. Our Mission:As we try our best to share our happiness with you, we always prefer to provide you one of the best competitive NET rates to go one step ahead in future for mutual benefits. We believe that our offer will be of such an interest of you that makes the first step of our long-term and successful cooperation.
It doesn't mean that given package is final our offer, no it is amenable subject to required services that's mean given package is negotiable.
Please give us a call to know our detail itinerary, services and discounted offer that what is includes and what is not at +92-345-5220246 Managment Active Tours Pakistan
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Islamabad
- Brown Bears of Deosai Plains Tour - 12 days from 720 USD
- Bar Valley Dainter Pass Naltar Bar North Pakistan Trek - 11 days from 605 USD
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour The Sipirt Of Adventure - 18 days from 1080 USD
- The Masherbrum Panorama And Gondogoro Peak Climb - 20 days from 1300 USD
- North Nanga Parbt Jilliper Peak Climb - 16 days from 960 USD
- Golden Peak Trek or Rush Lake Trek/Rush Peak Climb 5094m - 16 days from 880 USD
- Shaigiri Peak And Rupal Valley Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Exploring Hindukush - 15 days from 1050 USD
- Biafo Hispar Trek - 23 days from 1610 USD
- The Magnificent Karakorum, Silk Road and Hunza Valley Tour - 10 days from 550 USD
- The Silk Route & Karakorum Highway - 13 days from 780 USD
- The Mountain Treasure Northern Pakistan Dream - 17 days from 935 USD
- K2 Bc Trek The Valley Of Mountain Gods - 21 days from 1593 USD
- Pilgrimage of K2 BC & High Heaven Gondogoro La Circular Trek - 21 days from 1633 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 15 days from 975 USD
- Naltar Ishkoman Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Tour of Hunza Valley - 8 days from 200 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 16 days from 500 USD
- Silk Route Tour Pak China - 16 days from 976 USD
- Nanga Parbat Base camp trek via Mazeno la - 15 days from 900 USD
- Swat & Kalam & Swat Valley In Paksitan - 12 days from 700 USD
- Pakistan Trekking Or Trekking In Pakistan - 20 days from 1900 USD
- Biafo Hispar trek Baltistan Hunza Trek - 20 days from 2000 USD
- Shandur Polo Festival At World Highest Polo Ground Between... - 15 days from 1200 USD
- Hunza Longivity Tour Pakistan - Baltit fort tour - 9 days from 50 PKR
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour/Silk Road Tour to North Pakistan - 10 days from 80 USD
- Deosai Plains Jeep Safari - 22 days from 1900 USD
- Trout Fishing Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- The Great Eco flavour - 5 days from 330 USD
Email the tour operator - To The Foot Of Trichmir Trich Mir Bc Trek
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.