The Silk Route & Karakorum Highway
- Price from:
- 780 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 13 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Chinese, Dutch
Last updated: 01/05/2009
Pakistan - a new nation and ancient land. Xinjiang-the age-old cradle of Central Asian Civilization between these two territories lies the most exciting stretch of the fabled Silk Route.
Arrival at Islamabad international airport, transfer to centrally located hotel. The day is free for relaxing after having long flight to Pakistan.
Leave for Besham by road via Karakorum Highway (The old Silk Route) 5-6 hrs drive). En route visit Taxila Museum. The modern town of Taxila is 35 km from Islamabad. Most of the Archeological sites at Taxila (600 BC - 500 AD) are located around Taxila Museum. Continue our drive to Besham for overnight stay.
Departure for Gilgit (12 hrs drive) En route visit the pre-historic rock inscription at Shatial and Chilas. Arrive at Gilgit.
Morning sightseeing of Gilgit, leave for Hunza Valley after lunch (3 hrs drive). Overnight stay in Karimabad.
Morning visit Altit & Baltit forts (800 years old). After lunch leave for sust village which is the last check post before entering into China. Overnight stay in Sost.
Leave for Tashgurgan via Khunjerab Pass (4733m) - the first small town of Chinese side. Overnight stay in Tashgurgan.
Leave for Kashgar, en route enjoy the sceneries of the two historic peaks Pameer Range Muztagh Ata and Kongpur. Lunch at Karakole Lake. Arrive at Kashgar (5 hrs drive). Overnight stay in hotel.
Sightseeing of Kashgar city. Visit Abakah Hoja Tomb, the kindergarten for the minorities. KAshgar Park and the beggest mosque of China.
Morning visit sunday market. After lunch drive back to Tashgurgan.
Drive to Karimabad via Khunjerab Pass.
Drive to Gilgit
Drive to Islamabad
Transfer to Islamabad international airport for onward flight. End of Services.
- Inclusions -
- â¢ Transport Private Toyota Saloon Coaster Air-conditioned above 6 pax and Toyota Hiace Van 2 â 6 â¢ Jeeps 4 person one jeep where applicable on transit. â¢ Hotel accommodation (twin room sharing basis) and meals (B, L & D). â¢ English speaking guides with extensive knowledge of the local religions, cultures, languages, history and adventure possibilities. â¢ Poterages in hotels. â¢ Home flight reconfirmation. â¢ Site entrance fees at different locations as per given above itinerary â¢ All road & toll Taxes â¢ All parking fee â¢ All Transfers.
- Exclusions -
- rucksacks, personal clothing and insurance, international air tickets, immunizations, laundry, beverages, tips, personal telephone/fax service, site entrance fee and all other items of personal nature uses are not included in our package prices.
- Extras -
- The Silk Route (Karakorum Highway) TourPaksitan - a new nation and ancient land. Xinjiang-the age-old cradle of Central Asian Civilization between these two territories lies the most exciting stretch of the fabled Silk Route. This is legacy of unparalleled treasures meant for adventure tourists. Since the day of Marco Polo, conqerors and travelers have embarked on this arduous journey on foot, on horse back, on camels. Today these are modern means facilities that a traveler, away from home requires. And that is why, tour operators the world over selling Silk Route tour packages featuring Pakistan and the autonomous region of Xinjiang, China. Your Silk Route awaits you - be it for eight days, fifteen days, twenty days or even twenty-one days. Our Mission:As we try our best to share our happiness with you, we always prefer to provide you one of the best competitive NET rates to go one step ahead in future for mutual benefits. We believe that our offer will be of such an interest of you that makes the first step of our long-term and successful cooperation.
It doesn't mean that given package is final our offer, no it is amenable subject to required services that's mean given package is negotiable.
Please give us a call at know our detail itinerary, services and discounted offer that what is includes and what is not at +92-345-5220246 ManagmentActive Tours Pakistan
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Islamabad
- Brown Bears of Deosai Plains Tour - 12 days from 720 USD
- Bar Valley Dainter Pass Naltar Bar North Pakistan Trek - 11 days from 605 USD
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour The Sipirt Of Adventure - 18 days from 1080 USD
- The Masherbrum Panorama And Gondogoro Peak Climb - 20 days from 1300 USD
- North Nanga Parbt Jilliper Peak Climb - 16 days from 960 USD
- Golden Peak Trek or Rush Lake Trek/Rush Peak Climb 5094m - 16 days from 880 USD
- To The Foot Of Trichmir Trich Mir Bc Trek - 18 days from 1170 USD
- Shaigiri Peak And Rupal Valley Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Exploring Hindukush - 15 days from 1050 USD
- Biafo Hispar Trek - 23 days from 1610 USD
- The Magnificent Karakorum, Silk Road and Hunza Valley Tour - 10 days from 550 USD
- The Mountain Treasure Northern Pakistan Dream - 17 days from 935 USD
- K2 Bc Trek The Valley Of Mountain Gods - 21 days from 1593 USD
- Pilgrimage of K2 BC & High Heaven Gondogoro La Circular Trek - 21 days from 1633 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 15 days from 975 USD
- Naltar Ishkoman Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Tour of Hunza Valley - 8 days from 200 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 16 days from 500 USD
- Silk Route Tour Pak China - 16 days from 976 USD
- Nanga Parbat Base camp trek via Mazeno la - 15 days from 900 USD
- Swat & Kalam & Swat Valley In Paksitan - 12 days from 700 USD
- Pakistan Trekking Or Trekking In Pakistan - 20 days from 1900 USD
- Biafo Hispar trek Baltistan Hunza Trek - 20 days from 2000 USD
- Shandur Polo Festival At World Highest Polo Ground Between... - 15 days from 1200 USD
- Hunza Longivity Tour Pakistan - Baltit fort tour - 9 days from 50 PKR
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour/Silk Road Tour to North Pakistan - 10 days from 80 USD
- Deosai Plains Jeep Safari - 22 days from 1900 USD
- Trout Fishing Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- The Great Eco flavour - 5 days from 330 USD
Email the tour operator - The Silk Route & Karakorum Highway
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: