The Mountain Treasure Northern Pakistan Dream
- Price from:
- 935 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 17 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Urdu, Dutch
Last updated: 01/05/2009
At the western end of the great Asian high-mountains system, the Karakorum, Hindukush and Himalaya ranges all coverage in a landscape of truly breathtaking scale. Mountains typically rise above 6000m.
Arrival at Islamabad international airport. You will be met at the airport and transported to your designated hotel along with your luggage. Afternoon sightseeing of twin cities (in case of morning arrival).
Trip by coach to Taxila to see buddhist heritage of the ancient city. Afternoon drive around Islamabad's lower Margalla Hills.
Departure for Peshawar by road. Arrival at Peshawar, Check in at hotel.
Morning city tour of Peshawar. Tour includes visit to Peshawar Museum, Qissa Khawani Bazaar or street of Storytellers. Afternoon tour of Khyber Pass. This historic pass has served as the gateway to the major conquerors of Indo-Pak.
Drive to Swat. En route stop at Takht-e-bai which is an ancient buddhist monesttery dating back to 540 A.D. Check in hotel in Saidu Sharif. Afternoon visit to Swat Museum.
Departure for Miandam or Kalam, lunch at Kalam group return to Miandam for overnight stay.
Coach departure over Shanglla Pass to Besham and onward to Gilgit with packed lunch. en route visit, rock carving at Shatial, Nanga Parbat view point and junction point of three highest mountain ranges (Karakorum, Himalaya & Hindukush).
Full day sightseeing of Gilgit including its bazaar, kargha buddha, suspension bridges and Jutial gorge or upper gilgit town.
Departure for Hunza along the Hunza River on Karakorum Highway. Sightseeing all along the route which is surrounded by some of the tallest mountains in the world and dominated by the Rakaposhi peak. Hunza is itself for the longevity of its residents. Group visit famous Baltit Fort (The heritage of People fo Hunza).
Day excursion to upper hunza valley upto sost, khunjerab pass and back to Karimabad.
Drive back to Gilgit. Afternoon witness Polo Match especially arrnage for the group.
Leave for Skardu (6 hrs drive)
Visit satpara lake, Kachura Lake.
Visit Shigar Valley with packed lunch.
Drive to Chilas (8-9 hrs).
Drive to Islamabad.
You will be transfer from your hotel to the airport for your destination flight. End of services.
- Inclusions -
- â¢ Transport Private Toyota Saloon Coaster Air-conditioned above 6 pax and Toyota Hiace Van 2 â 6 â¢ Jeeps 4 person one jeep where applicable on transit. â¢ Hotel accommodation (twin room sharing basis) and meals (B, L & D). â¢ English speaking guides with extensive knowledge of the local religions, cultures, languages, history and adventure possibilities. â¢ Poterages in hotels. â¢ Home flight reconfirmation. â¢ Site entrance fees at different locations as per given above itinerary â¢ All road & toll Taxes â¢ All parking fee â¢ All Transfers.
- Exclusions -
- Rucksacks, personal clothing and insurance, international air tickets, immunizations, laundry, beverages, tips, personal telephone/fax service, site entrance fee and all other items of personal nature uses are not included in our package prices.
- Extras -
- NORTH PAKSITAN - THE SPIRIT OF ADVENTURENo doubt, North Pakistan is spirit of adventure, trekking in Northern Pakistan excite the imagination and the area are rugged are isolated places on earth. The combination of hospitable people, isolation and magnificent mountains scenery makes this is perfect place trek, provided one has a thirst for adventure, love for the innocent nature and strength to enjoy challenging walks. Our Mission:As we try our best to share our happiness with you, we always prefer to provide you one of the best competitive NET rates to go one step ahead in future for mutual benefits. We believe that our offer will be of such an interest of you that makes the first step of our long-term and successful cooperation.
It doesn't mean that given package is final our offer, no it is amenable subject to required services that's mean given package is negotiable.
Please give us a call at know our detail itinerary, services and discounted offer that what is includes and what is not at +92-345-5220246 ManagmentActive Tours Pakistan
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Islamabad
- Brown Bears of Deosai Plains Tour - 12 days from 720 USD
- Bar Valley Dainter Pass Naltar Bar North Pakistan Trek - 11 days from 605 USD
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour The Sipirt Of Adventure - 18 days from 1080 USD
- The Masherbrum Panorama And Gondogoro Peak Climb - 20 days from 1300 USD
- North Nanga Parbt Jilliper Peak Climb - 16 days from 960 USD
- Golden Peak Trek or Rush Lake Trek/Rush Peak Climb 5094m - 16 days from 880 USD
- To The Foot Of Trichmir Trich Mir Bc Trek - 18 days from 1170 USD
- Shaigiri Peak And Rupal Valley Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Exploring Hindukush - 15 days from 1050 USD
- Biafo Hispar Trek - 23 days from 1610 USD
- The Magnificent Karakorum, Silk Road and Hunza Valley Tour - 10 days from 550 USD
- The Silk Route & Karakorum Highway - 13 days from 780 USD
- K2 Bc Trek The Valley Of Mountain Gods - 21 days from 1593 USD
- Pilgrimage of K2 BC & High Heaven Gondogoro La Circular Trek - 21 days from 1633 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 15 days from 975 USD
- Naltar Ishkoman Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Tour of Hunza Valley - 8 days from 200 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 16 days from 500 USD
- Silk Route Tour Pak China - 16 days from 976 USD
- Nanga Parbat Base camp trek via Mazeno la - 15 days from 900 USD
- Swat & Kalam & Swat Valley In Paksitan - 12 days from 700 USD
- Pakistan Trekking Or Trekking In Pakistan - 20 days from 1900 USD
- Biafo Hispar trek Baltistan Hunza Trek - 20 days from 2000 USD
- Shandur Polo Festival At World Highest Polo Ground Between... - 15 days from 1200 USD
- Hunza Longivity Tour Pakistan - Baltit fort tour - 9 days from 50 PKR
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour/Silk Road Tour to North Pakistan - 10 days from 80 USD
- Deosai Plains Jeep Safari - 22 days from 1900 USD
- Trout Fishing Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- The Great Eco flavour - 5 days from 330 USD
Email the tour operator - The Mountain Treasure Northern Pakistan Dream
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.