The Masherbrum Panorama And Gondogoro Peak Climb
- Price from:
- 1300 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 20 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Urdu, Dutch
Last updated: 01/05/2009
A specially designed trip to the remote wolderness in Eastern Baltistan. An easy trek to the foot of the majestic Masherbrum (7821m) towering over Hushe Valley with a free day for excellent views.
Arrival at Islamabad
Fly to Skardu or Drive to Chilas
Day free at Skardu or Drive to Skardu from Chilas
Jeep drive to Hushe Valley.
Trek to Brumbramah
Trek o Masherbrum Base Camp.
Day free for explorations
Trek Back to Brumbramah
Trek back to Hushe
Trek to Saicho
Trek to Dalzampa
Trek to Gondogoro Peak Base Camp.
Day free to climb Gondogoro Peak Climb.
Retun to Dalzampa
Trek to Saicho
Trek back to Hushe.
Jeep drive back to Skardu
Fly to Islamabad or Drive to Chilas
Drive to Chilas or Sightseeing in Islamabad/Rawalpindi
- Inclusions -
- â¢ Transport Private Toyota Coaster above 6 pax and Toyota Hiace Van 2 â 6. â¢ Jeeps 4 person one jeep from Skardu â Askole and Hushe â skardu. â¢ Hotel accommodation (twin room sharing basis) and meals. â¢ English speaking guides with extensive knowledge of the local religions, cultures, languages, history and adventure possibilities. â¢ Services in camps (full Board B, L & D). â¢ Cook, assistant cook. â¢ Porters. â¢ Tents on twin-sharing basis during camps. â¢ Kitchen and camping equipment. â¢ Rope for climb Gondogoro Peak. â¢ Kitchen tent, Mess Tent . â¢ Camping fee. â¢ All road and toll taxes. â¢ Poterages in hotels. â¢ Home flight reconfirmation. â¢ 15 KG personal baggage on the trek. â¢ Arrangements for briefing- debriefing in Ministry of Tourism. â¢ Wages & food in camps for guide, cook and porters. â¢ Trekking Permit Fee (US$ 50 per person). â¢ Insurance of Guide, cook and porters. â¢ All Transfers.
- Exclusions -
- â¢ Above 15 kg luggage, Sleeping bags, rucksacks, personal clothing and insurance, international air tickets, immunizations, laundry, beverages, tips, personal telephone/fax service, site entrance fee and all other items of personal nature uses are not included in our package prices.
- Extras -
- The Masherbrum Panorama and Gondogoro Peak Climb
A specially designed trip to the remote wolderness in Eastern Baltistan. An easy trek to the foot of the majestic Masherbrum (7821m) towering over Hushe Valley with a free day for excellent views and local explores. A further continuation from Hushe Valley will take you through beautiful summer settlement of Dalzampa "filed of flowers" and along the ridge of Moraine to Gondogoro Base Camp across the glacier at 4600m. An easy climb if Gondogoro Peak (5650m) provides views of superb mountain ponorama of Masherbrum (7821m), Gasherbrum -1, Chogolisa, Mitre Peak and Gasherbrum -IV.
As we try our best to share our happiness with you, we always prefer to provide you one of the best competitive NET rates to go one step ahead in future for mutual benefits. We believe that our offer will be of such an interest of you that makes the first step of our long-term and successful cooperation.
It doesn't mean that given package is final our offer, no it is amenable subject to required services that's mean given package is negotiable.
Please give us a call at know our detail itinerary, services and discounted offer that what is includes and what is not at +92-345-5220246
Active Tours Pakistan
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Islamabad
- Brown Bears of Deosai Plains Tour - 12 days from 720 USD
- Bar Valley Dainter Pass Naltar Bar North Pakistan Trek - 11 days from 605 USD
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour The Sipirt Of Adventure - 18 days from 1080 USD
- North Nanga Parbt Jilliper Peak Climb - 16 days from 960 USD
- Golden Peak Trek or Rush Lake Trek/Rush Peak Climb 5094m - 16 days from 880 USD
- To The Foot Of Trichmir Trich Mir Bc Trek - 18 days from 1170 USD
- Shaigiri Peak And Rupal Valley Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Exploring Hindukush - 15 days from 1050 USD
- Biafo Hispar Trek - 23 days from 1610 USD
- The Magnificent Karakorum, Silk Road and Hunza Valley Tour - 10 days from 550 USD
- The Silk Route & Karakorum Highway - 13 days from 780 USD
- The Mountain Treasure Northern Pakistan Dream - 17 days from 935 USD
- K2 Bc Trek The Valley Of Mountain Gods - 21 days from 1593 USD
- Pilgrimage of K2 BC & High Heaven Gondogoro La Circular Trek - 21 days from 1633 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 15 days from 975 USD
- Naltar Ishkoman Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Tour of Hunza Valley - 8 days from 200 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 16 days from 500 USD
- Silk Route Tour Pak China - 16 days from 976 USD
- Nanga Parbat Base camp trek via Mazeno la - 15 days from 900 USD
- Swat & Kalam & Swat Valley In Paksitan - 12 days from 700 USD
- Pakistan Trekking Or Trekking In Pakistan - 20 days from 1900 USD
- Biafo Hispar trek Baltistan Hunza Trek - 20 days from 2000 USD
- Shandur Polo Festival At World Highest Polo Ground Between... - 15 days from 1200 USD
- Hunza Longivity Tour Pakistan - Baltit fort tour - 9 days from 50 PKR
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour/Silk Road Tour to North Pakistan - 10 days from 80 USD
- Deosai Plains Jeep Safari - 22 days from 1900 USD
- Trout Fishing Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- The Great Eco flavour - 5 days from 330 USD
Email the tour operator - The Masherbrum Panorama And Gondogoro Peak Climb
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.