The Magnificent Karakorum, Silk Road and Hunza Valley Tour
- Price from:
- 550 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 10 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Urdu, Dutch
Last updated: 01/05/2009
Gilgit has been resting place on the ancient Silk Route and today it is capital town of Northern Areas. Your road journey on the KKH and legendary Hunza Valley will take you through breath scenery.
Arrival at Islamabad, Transfer to centrally located hotel, remember day is for free to relax after traveling on long flight to country. For those who are interested to visit local shops and tourist spots, we have an ample time for the day.
Fly to Skardu, Visit typical tibetan sytle bazaar, visit satpara lake and Shanrgri La resort.
Day excursion to shigar valley.
Drive to Gilgit, en route view of Nanga Parbat before joinning the road to KKH.
Drive to Hunza Valley, in the afternoon explore the charm of Hunza, meet local people, visit Baltit fort and walk along the water channel.
Full day excursion to Khunjerab Pass (world highest border crossing)
Morning at leisure, in the afternoon drive back to Gilgit.
Drive back to Besham
Drive to Islamabad.
Full day city tour of Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
- Inclusions -
- â¢ Transport Private Toyota Saloon Coaster Air-conditioned above 6 pax and Toyota Hiace Van 2 â 6 â¢ Jeeps 4 person one jeep where applicable on transit. â¢ Hotel accommodation (twin room sharing basis) and meals (B, L & D). â¢ English speaking guides with extensive knowledge of the local religions, cultures, languages, history and adventure possibilities. â¢ Poterages in hotels. â¢ Home flight reconfirmation. â¢ Site entrance fees at different locations as per given above itinerary â¢ All road & toll Taxes â¢ All parking fee â¢ All Transfers.
- Exclusions -
- Rucksacks, personal clothing and insurance, international air tickets, immunizations, laundry, beverages, tips, personal telephone/fax service, site entrance fee and all other items of personal nature uses are not included in our package prices.
- Extras -
- The Magnificent Karakorum, Silk Road and Hunza Valley: You will arrive at Islamabad, the capital city of Pakistan, nicely layed out against the back drop of Margalla Hills, at the end of the Potohar Plateu. A spectacular one hour flight to Skardu (Weather is permitting) will provide you a life time memory of flying over western Himalayas and Karakorum Giants. Passing very close to mighty Nanga Parbat Massif, fomous as killer mountain and sleeping beauty. What a contrast? A visit to the orchards of beautiful Shigar Valley and trout filled Satpara Lake will be soul freshenning and driving to Gilgit on single lane, hard topped road provides a rare panorama of the mighty Indus River squeezed between the high cliff of Rakaposhi and the Haramosh Ranges, roaring down through deep gorges and finding its way to the south. Gilgit has been resting place on the ancient Silk Route and today is the capital town of Northern Areas and starting point for very adventurous trip to the side valleys. Your road journey on the Karakorum highway and the legendary Hunza Valley will take you through breath taking mountain scenery, providing close view of the Rakaposhi Range, Diran, ultar Peaks and so many others above 7000 meters. A visit to Khunjerab Pass at (4733m) will take you to "the roof of the world" and the highest border crossing on a paved road in the world. Our Mission:As we try our best to share our happiness with you, we always prefer to provide you one of the best competitive NET rates to go one step ahead in future for mutual benefits. We believe that our offer will be of such an interest of you that makes the first step of our long-term and successful cooperation.
It doesn't mean that given package is final our offer, no it is amenable subject to required services that's mean given package is negotiable.
Please give us a call at know our detail itinerary, services and discounted offer that what is includes and what is not at +92-345-5220246 ManagmentActive Tours Pakistan
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Islamabad
- Brown Bears of Deosai Plains Tour - 12 days from 720 USD
- Bar Valley Dainter Pass Naltar Bar North Pakistan Trek - 11 days from 605 USD
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour The Sipirt Of Adventure - 18 days from 1080 USD
- The Masherbrum Panorama And Gondogoro Peak Climb - 20 days from 1300 USD
- North Nanga Parbt Jilliper Peak Climb - 16 days from 960 USD
- Golden Peak Trek or Rush Lake Trek/Rush Peak Climb 5094m - 16 days from 880 USD
- To The Foot Of Trichmir Trich Mir Bc Trek - 18 days from 1170 USD
- Shaigiri Peak And Rupal Valley Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Exploring Hindukush - 15 days from 1050 USD
- Biafo Hispar Trek - 23 days from 1610 USD
- The Silk Route & Karakorum Highway - 13 days from 780 USD
- The Mountain Treasure Northern Pakistan Dream - 17 days from 935 USD
- K2 Bc Trek The Valley Of Mountain Gods - 21 days from 1593 USD
- Pilgrimage of K2 BC & High Heaven Gondogoro La Circular Trek - 21 days from 1633 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 15 days from 975 USD
- Naltar Ishkoman Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Tour of Hunza Valley - 8 days from 200 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 16 days from 500 USD
- Silk Route Tour Pak China - 16 days from 976 USD
- Nanga Parbat Base camp trek via Mazeno la - 15 days from 900 USD
- Swat & Kalam & Swat Valley In Paksitan - 12 days from 700 USD
- Pakistan Trekking Or Trekking In Pakistan - 20 days from 1900 USD
- Biafo Hispar trek Baltistan Hunza Trek - 20 days from 2000 USD
- Shandur Polo Festival At World Highest Polo Ground Between... - 15 days from 1200 USD
- Hunza Longivity Tour Pakistan - Baltit fort tour - 9 days from 50 PKR
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour/Silk Road Tour to North Pakistan - 10 days from 80 USD
- Deosai Plains Jeep Safari - 22 days from 1900 USD
- Trout Fishing Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- The Great Eco flavour - 5 days from 330 USD
Email the tour operator - The Magnificent Karakorum, Silk Road and Hunza Valley Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.