Shaigiri Peak And Rupal Valley Trek
- Price from:
- 945 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 15 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Urdu, Dutch
Last updated: 01/05/2009
Explore the beautiful southern panorama of Nanga Parbat. Walking through the scenic Rupal Valley and meeting people in the summer settlements with superb views of the Rupal Face of Nanga Parbat.
Arrival at Islamabad, transfer to centrally located hotel.
Drive to Chilas on world famous Karakorum Highway.
Drive to Hunza "the roof of the world. En route stop at world highest mountain ranges (Himalaya, Karakorum & Hindukush), Rakaposhi Peak view point (The peak just looming over twin valleys Nagar & Hunza.
Free exploration of Hunza Valley. The valley tour includes, visit Baltit Fort, meeting local Hunzukuts (People of Hunza) to know the secrete of their longavity and walk along the water channels.
Drive back to Gilgit, in the afternoon tour of Gilgit (the fulcrum of Asia), visit typical mountain bazaar, suspension bridges, kargha buddha and jutial Nala.
Drive to Tarashing (Astore Valley) and trek to Rupal.
Cross bahzin glacier to Shaigiri Base camp.
Free day explorations at base camp.
Drive to Chilas.
Drive to Swat over shanglla pass.
Full day sightseeing of Swat Valley, visit saidu sharif and mangora bazaar or day trip to Malam Jaba skii resort or Madian, Bahrin.
Drive to Islamabad
Transfer to Islamabad international airport for onward flight. End of services.
- Inclusions -
- â¢ Transport Private Toyota Saloon Coaster Air-conditioned above 6 pax and Toyota Hiace Van 2 â 6. â¢ Jeeps 4 person one jeep. â¢ Hotel accommodation (twin room sharing basis) & meals (B, L & D). â¢ English speaking guides with extensive knowledge of the local religions, cultures, languages, history and adventure possibilities. â¢ Services in camps (full Board B, L & D). â¢ Cook, assistant cook. â¢ Porters. â¢ Tents on twin-sharing basis during camps. â¢ Kitchen and camping equipment. â¢ Kitchen tent, Mess Tent . â¢ Camping fee. â¢ Poterages in hotels. â¢ Home flight reconfirmation. â¢ 15 KG personal baggage on the trek. â¢ Wages & food in camps for guide, cook and porters. â¢ Insurance of Guide, cook and porters. â¢ All road & toll Taxes â¢ Parking fee â¢ All Transfers.
- Exclusions -
- above 15 kg luggage, Sleeping bags, rucksacks, personal clothing and insurance, international air tickets, immunizations, laundry, beverages, tips, personal telephone/fax service, site entrance fee and all other items of personal nature uses are not included in our package prices.
- Extras -
- Shiagiri Peak and Rupal Valley Trek:Explore the beautiful southern panorama of Nanga Parbat. Walking through the scenic Rupal Valley and meeting people in the summer settlements with fresh water, fire wood and superb views of the Rupal Face of Nanga Parbat.A two days walk from jump off point at Tarashing takes you to the beautiful camp of Shaigiri, where a climb of Shaigiri Peak (5584m) provides magnificent views across the valley of Nanga Parbat. Return jeep drive through the narrow Astore Gorge, is very interesting and road journey to the beautiful Hunza Valley takes you close to Karakorum giants like Rakaposhi (7788m), Diran (7237m), unclimbed Ultar (7388m) and many other above 7000 meters.Our Mission:As we try our best to share our happiness with you, we always prefer to provide you one of the best competitive NET rates to go one step ahead in future for mutual benefits. We believe that our offer will be of such an interest of you that makes the first step of our long-term and successful cooperation.
It doesn't mean that given package is final our offer, no it is amenable subject to required services that's mean given package is negotiable.
Please give us a call at know our detail itinerary, services and discounted offer that what is includes and what is not at +92-345-5220246 ManagmentActive Tours Pakistan
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Islamabad
- Brown Bears of Deosai Plains Tour - 12 days from 720 USD
- Bar Valley Dainter Pass Naltar Bar North Pakistan Trek - 11 days from 605 USD
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour The Sipirt Of Adventure - 18 days from 1080 USD
- The Masherbrum Panorama And Gondogoro Peak Climb - 20 days from 1300 USD
- North Nanga Parbt Jilliper Peak Climb - 16 days from 960 USD
- Golden Peak Trek or Rush Lake Trek/Rush Peak Climb 5094m - 16 days from 880 USD
- To The Foot Of Trichmir Trich Mir Bc Trek - 18 days from 1170 USD
- Exploring Hindukush - 15 days from 1050 USD
- Biafo Hispar Trek - 23 days from 1610 USD
- The Magnificent Karakorum, Silk Road and Hunza Valley Tour - 10 days from 550 USD
- The Silk Route & Karakorum Highway - 13 days from 780 USD
- The Mountain Treasure Northern Pakistan Dream - 17 days from 935 USD
- K2 Bc Trek The Valley Of Mountain Gods - 21 days from 1593 USD
- Pilgrimage of K2 BC & High Heaven Gondogoro La Circular Trek - 21 days from 1633 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 15 days from 975 USD
- Naltar Ishkoman Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Tour of Hunza Valley - 8 days from 200 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 16 days from 500 USD
- Silk Route Tour Pak China - 16 days from 976 USD
- Nanga Parbat Base camp trek via Mazeno la - 15 days from 900 USD
- Swat & Kalam & Swat Valley In Paksitan - 12 days from 700 USD
- Pakistan Trekking Or Trekking In Pakistan - 20 days from 1900 USD
- Biafo Hispar trek Baltistan Hunza Trek - 20 days from 2000 USD
- Shandur Polo Festival At World Highest Polo Ground Between... - 15 days from 1200 USD
- Hunza Longivity Tour Pakistan - Baltit fort tour - 9 days from 50 PKR
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour/Silk Road Tour to North Pakistan - 10 days from 80 USD
- Deosai Plains Jeep Safari - 22 days from 1900 USD
- Trout Fishing Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- The Great Eco flavour - 5 days from 330 USD
Email the tour operator - Shaigiri Peak And Rupal Valley Trek
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.