Pilgrimage of K2 BC & High Heaven Gondogoro La Circular Trek
- Price from:
- 1633 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 21 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Chinese, Urdu, Dutch
Last updated: 01/05/2009
Trekking in Pakistan is permitted to an altitude of 6500 meters above seas level and this activity is available in all regions of N.Pakistan throughout summer months.
Arrival at Islamabad, transfer to centrally located hotel.
Briefing at Ministry of Tourism and sightseeing of twin cities.
Fly to Skardu or Drive to Chilas
Day free at Skardu or Drive to Skardu
By jeep drive to Askole (Our first night in camps)
Traverse Biafo Glacier and cross Dumordu River to Jhola (6-7 hrs)
Trek to Paiyu provides good views of Baltoro Snout, Cathedral Tower and first view of triangle of K2 (5-7 hrs).
Day free at Paiyu (3600m)
A gradual climb up Baltoro Glacier on the southern edge with lovely walk of the last 90 minutes to the camp site at Khuburtze.
A 4-5 hrs walk mostely along the crest of the lateral moraine with stunning views of Paiyu Peak, Uli Biaho, Trango Towers and so on. A good camp site at 4200m at Urdukas.
The first hour walk is a bit difficult on the glacier, however the way is smoother and easy in the center. Continue opposite of Yermanendo Glacier for 3-4 hrs to the camp site at 4500m pitched in the center of the glacier at Goro.
Walking along the spectacular views and gigantic mountain panorama of Mustagh Tower G-IV, Mitre PEak, Broad Peak and the mighty Golden Throne. We reach the camp site at Concordia.
Exploration and site trips to K2, Gasherbrum Base camps.
Continue for 5-6 hrs on vigne glacier, providing superb views of Choglisa and Mitre Peak, a rare mountain panorama. Ali camp at about 4800m.
A very early morning start with 4-5 hrs struous and steep ascend to 5680m high Gondogoro PAss and another 3-4 hrs descend to the high camp on the other side.
Day free for optional climb of Gondogoro Peak.
Easy trek on lateral moraine through wild roses, cedar and tamasrisk bushes to Saichu.
Continue 3-4 hrs walk to Hushe along the east bank of river and drive by jeep to Skardu.
Drive to Chilas
Drive to Islamabad
Transfer to airport for onward flight.
- Inclusions -
- â¢ Transport Private Toyota Coaster above 6 pax and Toyota Hiace Van 2 â 6. â¢ Jeeps 4 person one jeep from Skardu â Askole and Hushe â skardu. â¢ Hotel accommodation (twin room sharing basis) and meals. â¢ English speaking guides with extensive knowledge of the local religions, cultures, languages, history and adventure possibilities. â¢ Services in camps (full Board B, L & D). â¢ Cook, assistant cook. â¢ Porters. â¢ Tents on twin-sharing basis during camps. â¢ Kitchen and camping equipment. â¢ Rope for climb Gondogoro La. â¢ Kitchen tent, Mess Tent . â¢ Camping fee. â¢ Gondogoro la rescue fee. â¢ All road and toll taxes. â¢ Poterages in hotels. â¢ Home flight reconfirmation. â¢ 15 KG personal baggage on the trek. â¢ Arrangements for briefing- debriefing in Ministry of Tourism. â¢ Wages & food in camps for guide, cook and porters. â¢ Trekking Permit Fee (US$ 50 per person). â¢ Insurance of Guide, cook and porters. â¢ All Transfers.
- Exclusions -
- â¢ Above 15 kg luggage, Sleeping bags, rucksacks, personal clothing and insurance, international air tickets, immunizations, laundry, beverages, tips, personal telephone/fax service, site entrance fee and all other items of personal nature uses are not included in our package prices.
- Extras -
- Pilgrimage of K2 BC & High Heaven Gondogoro La Circular Trek: This is very beautiful high heaven trek, among all treks in Pakistan. From top of Gondogoro Pass (5940m), there are close excellent views of K2, broad peak, chain of Gasherbrum, Laila Peak and a host of other high peaks. For this trek from around the world many adventure lover comes to view top high mountains in the Karakorum Range every year. The Panorama is truly breathtaking. It is also extremely strenuous climb and again required guided tour with proper equipments, likely high altitude clothing/bedding, rope, crampons, ice axes, helmet and harness. We also suggest you that come for this trek after having couple of week walking or acclimatized yourself. From Gondogoro top no other comparable mountain view on this Planet. Come and visit us we will show you the real adventure paradise on earth!!!
Our Mission: As we try our best to share our happiness with you, we always prefer to provide you one of the best competitive NET rates to go one step ahead in future for mutual benefits. We believe that our offer will be of such an interest of you that makes the first step of our long-term and successful cooperation.
It doesn't mean that given package is final our offer, no it is amenable subject to required services that's mean given package is negotiable.
Please give us a call to know our detail itinerary, services and discounted offer that what is includes and what is not at +92-345-5220246 Managment Active Tours Pakistan
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Islamabad
- Brown Bears of Deosai Plains Tour - 12 days from 720 USD
- Bar Valley Dainter Pass Naltar Bar North Pakistan Trek - 11 days from 605 USD
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour The Sipirt Of Adventure - 18 days from 1080 USD
- The Masherbrum Panorama And Gondogoro Peak Climb - 20 days from 1300 USD
- North Nanga Parbt Jilliper Peak Climb - 16 days from 960 USD
- Golden Peak Trek or Rush Lake Trek/Rush Peak Climb 5094m - 16 days from 880 USD
- To The Foot Of Trichmir Trich Mir Bc Trek - 18 days from 1170 USD
- Shaigiri Peak And Rupal Valley Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Exploring Hindukush - 15 days from 1050 USD
- Biafo Hispar Trek - 23 days from 1610 USD
- The Magnificent Karakorum, Silk Road and Hunza Valley Tour - 10 days from 550 USD
- The Silk Route & Karakorum Highway - 13 days from 780 USD
- The Mountain Treasure Northern Pakistan Dream - 17 days from 935 USD
- K2 Bc Trek The Valley Of Mountain Gods - 21 days from 1593 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 15 days from 975 USD
- Naltar Ishkoman Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Tour of Hunza Valley - 8 days from 200 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 16 days from 500 USD
- Silk Route Tour Pak China - 16 days from 976 USD
- Nanga Parbat Base camp trek via Mazeno la - 15 days from 900 USD
- Swat & Kalam & Swat Valley In Paksitan - 12 days from 700 USD
- Pakistan Trekking Or Trekking In Pakistan - 20 days from 1900 USD
- Biafo Hispar trek Baltistan Hunza Trek - 20 days from 2000 USD
- Shandur Polo Festival At World Highest Polo Ground Between... - 15 days from 1200 USD
- Hunza Longivity Tour Pakistan - Baltit fort tour - 9 days from 50 PKR
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour/Silk Road Tour to North Pakistan - 10 days from 80 USD
- Deosai Plains Jeep Safari - 22 days from 1900 USD
- Trout Fishing Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- The Great Eco flavour - 5 days from 330 USD
Email the tour operator - Pilgrimage of K2 BC & High Heaven Gondogoro La Circular Trek
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.