Naltar Ishkoman Trek
- Price from:
- 945 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 15 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Urdu, Dutch
Last updated: 01/05/2009
A good oppurtunity to see the geological distinct mountain ranges of the Karakorum, Hindukush and Hindu Raj. This is a trek wich provides you an ample time to view three majestic mountain ranges.
Arrival at Islamabad
Drive to Besham
Drive to Gilgit
Drive to Naltar Lake (3200m).
Continue to Lower Shani (3800m).
Ascend to Naltar Base Camp (4100m).
Across Naltar Pass to Kruibokht.
Decend to Pakore.
Drive to Giglit
Drive to Hunza on the Karakorum highway along the Hunza River.
Free day for exploration the Charm of Hunza Valley. Visit fort, meet local people as they are well known in the world for long living people on earth and know the scretes.
Drive back to Gilgit
Drive to Besham
Drive to Islamabad
Transfer to Islamabad international airport for onward flight.
- Inclusions -
- â¢ Transport Private Toyota Saloon Coaster Air-conditioned above 6 pax and Toyota Hiace Van 2 â 6. â¢ Jeeps 4 person one jeep from Skardu â Askole and Hushe â skardu. â¢ Hotel accommodation (twin room sharing basis) and Breakfast only. â¢ English speaking guides with extensive knowledge of the local religions, cultures, languages, history and adventure possibilities. â¢ Services in camps (full Board B, L & D). â¢ Cook, assistant cook. â¢ Porters. â¢ Tents on twin-sharing basis during camps. â¢ Kitchen and camping equipment. â¢ Kitchen tent, Mess Tent. â¢ Camping fee. â¢ Poterages in hotels. â¢ Home flight reconfirmation. â¢ 15 KG personal baggage on the trek. â¢ Wages & food in camps for guide, cook and porters. â¢ All road & toll Taxes â¢ All parking fee â¢ All Transfers.
- Exclusions -
- â¢ Meals (Lunch & Dinner) above 15 kg luggage, Sleeping bags, rucksacks, personal clothing and insurance, international air tickets, immunizations, laundry, beverages, tips, personal telephone/fax service, site entrance fee and all other items of personal nature uses are not included in our package prices.
- Extras -
- NALTAR â€' PAKORE PASS TREK
The Naltar Valley, a lush green meadows and summer pasture with pine trees, juniper trees, gives access to two possible treks, one leading over the Daintar Pass (4500m) and via Daintar Valley to Chalt in the Chaprot Valley, the second leading over the Naltar (Pakore) Pass (4710m) into to Ishkoman valley. The Naltar Valley on 2 hours drive distance from Gilgit, being significantly cooler higher up, receive considerably more rainfall than Gilgit and thickly wooded. This undiscovered land offers, skiing, hiking, trekking, horse-riding and camping facilities to the valuable visitors from the world. In addition, it is valley where the trout fishing are very considerable and once you having fishing at Naltar Lake you will enjoy and go back to sweet homes with unforgettable memories. You must see this unique place with your families, friends and taste of the tasty trout fish at once in your life time.Our Mission: As we try our best to share our happiness with you, we always prefer to provide you one of the best competitive NET rates to go one step ahead in future for mutual benefits. We believe that our offer will be of such an interest of you that makes the first step of our long-term and successful cooperation.
It doesn't mean that given package is final our offer, no it is amenable subject to required services that's mean given package is negotiable.
Please give us a call to know our detail itinerary, services and discounted offer that what is includes and what is not at +92-345-5220246
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Islamabad
- Brown Bears of Deosai Plains Tour - 12 days from 720 USD
- Bar Valley Dainter Pass Naltar Bar North Pakistan Trek - 11 days from 605 USD
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour The Sipirt Of Adventure - 18 days from 1080 USD
- The Masherbrum Panorama And Gondogoro Peak Climb - 20 days from 1300 USD
- North Nanga Parbt Jilliper Peak Climb - 16 days from 960 USD
- Golden Peak Trek or Rush Lake Trek/Rush Peak Climb 5094m - 16 days from 880 USD
- To The Foot Of Trichmir Trich Mir Bc Trek - 18 days from 1170 USD
- Shaigiri Peak And Rupal Valley Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Exploring Hindukush - 15 days from 1050 USD
- Biafo Hispar Trek - 23 days from 1610 USD
- The Magnificent Karakorum, Silk Road and Hunza Valley Tour - 10 days from 550 USD
- The Silk Route & Karakorum Highway - 13 days from 780 USD
- The Mountain Treasure Northern Pakistan Dream - 17 days from 935 USD
- K2 Bc Trek The Valley Of Mountain Gods - 21 days from 1593 USD
- Pilgrimage of K2 BC & High Heaven Gondogoro La Circular Trek - 21 days from 1633 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 15 days from 975 USD
- Tour of Hunza Valley - 8 days from 200 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 16 days from 500 USD
- Silk Route Tour Pak China - 16 days from 976 USD
- Nanga Parbat Base camp trek via Mazeno la - 15 days from 900 USD
- Swat & Kalam & Swat Valley In Paksitan - 12 days from 700 USD
- Pakistan Trekking Or Trekking In Pakistan - 20 days from 1900 USD
- Biafo Hispar trek Baltistan Hunza Trek - 20 days from 2000 USD
- Shandur Polo Festival At World Highest Polo Ground Between... - 15 days from 1200 USD
- Hunza Longivity Tour Pakistan - Baltit fort tour - 9 days from 50 PKR
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour/Silk Road Tour to North Pakistan - 10 days from 80 USD
- Deosai Plains Jeep Safari - 22 days from 1900 USD
- Trout Fishing Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- The Great Eco flavour - 5 days from 330 USD
Email the tour operator - Naltar Ishkoman Trek
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.