Karakorum Highway Bike Tour The Sipirt Of Adventure
- Price from:
- 1080 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 18 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Urdu
Last updated: 01/05/2009
Much of Pakistan's mountains splendors have been opened up to the outside world by the construction of the "8th wonder of the world" Karakorum Highway or KKH.
Arrival at Islamabad international airport, transfer to hotel for O/N stay.
Islamabad/Rawalpindi â Besham. O/N stay at hotel.
Drive by coaster/Toyota Hiace van to Gilgit. O/N stay at hotel.
Biking in the Gilgit town. O/N stay at hotel.
Biking to Rakaposhi view point. O/N stay at Guest house/Hotel.
Biking to Karimabad (Hunza). O/N stay at hotel
Full day excursion of Hunza valley. O/N stay at same hotel.
Biking to Hopar and walk on Hopar Glacier. O/N stay at hotel.
Biking to Gulmit (Upper Hunza)/ O/N stay at hotel.
Biking to Passu. O/N stay at hotel.
Biking to Sost. O/N stay at hotel.
Full day biking to world highest border Khunjerab Pass (4733m). O/N stay at hotel.
Biking back to Gulmit. O/N stay at hotel
Biking to Hunza. O/N stay at hotel.
Biking to Gilgit. O/N stay at hotel.
Drive by coaster/Toyota Hiace van to Besham. O/N stay at hotel.
Drive to Islamabad. O/N stay at hotel.
- Inclusions -
- â¢ Transport Private Toyota Saloon Coaster Air-conditioned above 6 pax and Toyota Hiace Van 2 â 6 â¢ Jeeps 4 person one jeep where applicable on transit. â¢ Hotel accommodation (twin room sharing basis) and meals (B, L & D). â¢ English speaking guides with extensive knowledge of the local religions, cultures, languages, history and adventure possibilities. â¢ Poterages in hotels. â¢ Home flight reconfirmation. â¢ Site entrance fees at different locations as per given above itinerary â¢ All road & toll Taxes â¢ All parking fee â¢ All Transfers.
- Exclusions -
- Rucksacks, personal clothing and insurance, international air tickets, immunizations, laundry, beverages, tips, personal telephone/fax service, site entrance fee and all other items of personal nature uses are not included in our package prices.
- Extras -
- KARAKORUM HIGHWAY (KKH) MOUNTAIN BIKING â€' The Road to Adventure
Much of Pakistan's mountains splendors have been opened up to the outside world by the construction of the "8th wonder of the world" Karakorum Highway or KKH. This 1,300 kilometers-long engineering miracle links the Pakistani Capital Islamabad with Kashgar, one of the China's legendary Central Asian cities. Literally blasted out of rock in places, this road never falls to impress. Yet a journey along the KKH is not just about scenery, as spectacular as the views are. Former independent kingdom, the very inspiration of popular myths such as James Hilton's Shangri-La, are now belonging to come to terms with 20th century, welcoming visitors to their one isolated mountains fastnesses, whilst still retaining their ancient charm. The spectacular Sunday Market at Kashgar meanwhile provide as unforgettable fest for senses, and for many people is in the itself reason enough to undertake a journey along the KKH. Our Mission: As we try our best to share our happiness with you, we always prefer to provide you one of the best competitive NET rates to go one step ahead in future for mutual benefits. We believe that our offer will be of such an interest of you that makes the first step of our long-term and successful cooperation.
It doesn't mean that given package is final our offer, no it is amenable subject to required services that's mean given package is negotiable.
Please give us a call at know our detail itinerary, services and discounted offer that what is includes and what is not at +92-345-5220246 ManagmentActive Tours Pakistan
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Islamabad
- Brown Bears of Deosai Plains Tour - 12 days from 720 USD
- Bar Valley Dainter Pass Naltar Bar North Pakistan Trek - 11 days from 605 USD
- The Masherbrum Panorama And Gondogoro Peak Climb - 20 days from 1300 USD
- North Nanga Parbt Jilliper Peak Climb - 16 days from 960 USD
- Golden Peak Trek or Rush Lake Trek/Rush Peak Climb 5094m - 16 days from 880 USD
- To The Foot Of Trichmir Trich Mir Bc Trek - 18 days from 1170 USD
- Shaigiri Peak And Rupal Valley Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Exploring Hindukush - 15 days from 1050 USD
- Biafo Hispar Trek - 23 days from 1610 USD
- The Magnificent Karakorum, Silk Road and Hunza Valley Tour - 10 days from 550 USD
- The Silk Route & Karakorum Highway - 13 days from 780 USD
- The Mountain Treasure Northern Pakistan Dream - 17 days from 935 USD
- K2 Bc Trek The Valley Of Mountain Gods - 21 days from 1593 USD
- Pilgrimage of K2 BC & High Heaven Gondogoro La Circular Trek - 21 days from 1633 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 15 days from 975 USD
- Naltar Ishkoman Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Tour of Hunza Valley - 8 days from 200 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 16 days from 500 USD
- Silk Route Tour Pak China - 16 days from 976 USD
- Nanga Parbat Base camp trek via Mazeno la - 15 days from 900 USD
- Swat & Kalam & Swat Valley In Paksitan - 12 days from 700 USD
- Pakistan Trekking Or Trekking In Pakistan - 20 days from 1900 USD
- Biafo Hispar trek Baltistan Hunza Trek - 20 days from 2000 USD
- Shandur Polo Festival At World Highest Polo Ground Between... - 15 days from 1200 USD
- Hunza Longivity Tour Pakistan - Baltit fort tour - 9 days from 50 PKR
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour/Silk Road Tour to North Pakistan - 10 days from 80 USD
- Deosai Plains Jeep Safari - 22 days from 1900 USD
- Trout Fishing Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- The Great Eco flavour - 5 days from 330 USD
Email the tour operator - Karakorum Highway Bike Tour The Sipirt Of Adventure
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.