Hunza Longivity Tour Pakistan - Baltit fort tour
- Price from:
- 50 PKR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Japanese, English, Urdu, brushahki, shina, punjabi, wakhi
Last updated: 01/14/2010
Taking the Karakoram Highway alongside the mighty Indus River one can get to Gilgit and Hunza - the lost kingdom of Shangri-La described by James Hilton in his book "Lost Horizon".
Islamabad / Rawalpindi: Arrive at Islamabad. Transfer to hotel. Evening city tou of Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Overnight at hotel.
Early morning departure to Besham. Rest of the day free. Overnight at hotel.
Early morning departure to .Gilgit. Rest of the day free. Overnight at hotel.
Karimabad (HUNZA: Next day drive to the Hunza, the land of longevity. Passing through the most exciting parts of the KKH. Viewing Rakaposhi Peak. Overnight at hotel.
visit historical spots.
Spend the whole day visiting bazzaars and local shops. Also visit the 800 year old Baltit Fort. Overnight at hotel.
Drive to Sost. The KKH continues near the Pak-China border. Passing through villages of Passu. Overnight at hotel
Drive to Gilgit. The KKH continues back to Gilgit. Passing through villages of Passu/Hunza/Gulmit. Overnight at hotel.
Early morning departure to Chilas. Spend rest of the day visiting Chilas and ancient stone sciptures of Chilas. Overnight at hotel.
Chilas/Islamabad-Rawalpindi: Drive to Islamabad- Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
Flight to destination.
- Inclusions -
- Transport arrival till departure, hotel accommodation with meals (B, L, D), domestic air-tickets, site entrance fees, hotel tips, international tickets reconfirmation, all transfer, all parking fees, all road toll taxes
- Exclusions -
- International air-tickets, laundary, beverages, personal telephone calls & faxs
- Extras -
- "Hunza Longivity Tour" Taking the Karakoram Highway alongside the mighty Indus River one can get to Gilgit and Hunza - the lost kingdom of Shangri-La described by James Hilton in his book "Lost Horizon". Hunza has seen much of history yet it offers tranquility and peace. People of Hunza are known for their longevity and friendliness. Situated in the heart of the Karakorams, the legendary mountain kingdom of Hunza lies on the ancient trade route to Sinkiang; today the Karakoram Highway runs along this route. Very few places in the world compare with this small mountainous region, which was a semi autonomous state but is now fully unified with Pakistan. Hunza is an earthly paradise whose inhabitants are renowned for their longevity, their simplicity and natural diet. The scenic beauty of this area, with its greenery and snowbound mountains, makes it a true paradise. During the summer there is an abundance of apricots, peaches, pears and grapes. There are several glaciers and high peaks around Hunza, the most magnificent being Rakaposhi (7,788m). Hunza is also known for its unpolluted mountain air, which caused this area to be known as 'Shangri-La'. Karimabad is the main town of Hunza. The blossoming and autumn at Hunza are really worth seeing and attract thousands of tourists.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Islamabad
- Brown Bears of Deosai Plains Tour - 12 days from 720 USD
- Bar Valley Dainter Pass Naltar Bar North Pakistan Trek - 11 days from 605 USD
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour The Sipirt Of Adventure - 18 days from 1080 USD
- The Masherbrum Panorama And Gondogoro Peak Climb - 20 days from 1300 USD
- North Nanga Parbt Jilliper Peak Climb - 16 days from 960 USD
- Golden Peak Trek or Rush Lake Trek/Rush Peak Climb 5094m - 16 days from 880 USD
- To The Foot Of Trichmir Trich Mir Bc Trek - 18 days from 1170 USD
- Shaigiri Peak And Rupal Valley Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Exploring Hindukush - 15 days from 1050 USD
- Biafo Hispar Trek - 23 days from 1610 USD
- The Magnificent Karakorum, Silk Road and Hunza Valley Tour - 10 days from 550 USD
- The Silk Route & Karakorum Highway - 13 days from 780 USD
- The Mountain Treasure Northern Pakistan Dream - 17 days from 935 USD
- K2 Bc Trek The Valley Of Mountain Gods - 21 days from 1593 USD
- Pilgrimage of K2 BC & High Heaven Gondogoro La Circular Trek - 21 days from 1633 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 15 days from 975 USD
- Naltar Ishkoman Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Tour of Hunza Valley - 8 days from 200 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 16 days from 500 USD
- Silk Route Tour Pak China - 16 days from 976 USD
- Nanga Parbat Base camp trek via Mazeno la - 15 days from 900 USD
- Swat & Kalam & Swat Valley In Paksitan - 12 days from 700 USD
- Pakistan Trekking Or Trekking In Pakistan - 20 days from 1900 USD
- Biafo Hispar trek Baltistan Hunza Trek - 20 days from 2000 USD
- Shandur Polo Festival At World Highest Polo Ground Between... - 15 days from 1200 USD
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour/Silk Road Tour to North Pakistan - 10 days from 80 USD
- Deosai Plains Jeep Safari - 22 days from 1900 USD
- Trout Fishing Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- The Great Eco flavour - 5 days from 330 USD
Email the tour operator - Hunza Longivity Tour Pakistan - Baltit fort tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.