Brown Bears of Deosai Plains Tour
- Price from:
- 720 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 12 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Urdu, Dutch
Last updated: 01/05/2009
The Deosai Plians are 32km south of Skardu. This plateau is habitate of greatly threatened Himalayan Bear and many other wold animal. An average elevation of 4 meters, Deosai is now a National Park.
Arrival at Islamabad International airport, you will be met at airport and transfer to centrally located desinated hotel. Day is free for relax of long flight and in the afternoon city tour of moderan city Islamabad (in case ariival is in the morning).
Drive to chilas, on famous Karakorum highway. En route stop for phorographs, lunch and toilet breaks.
Drive to Jaglot and then continue drive to Astore and on to Rama Lake. En route we have an ample time to explore killer mountain Nanga Parbat (8126m) and junction point of three great mountain ranges (Karakorum, Himalaya & Hindukush).
Drive Rama to Deosai plains along our camping gear. Camp at Sheosar Lake.
Sheoar lake to Bara Pani. Camp at Bara Pani.
Day exploration at Bara Pani.
Bara Pani to Satpara Lake and camp at Satpara Lake.
Full day at Skardu to explore typical Tibetan style mountain bazaar, Shangri La Lake, Kachura Lake.
Drive Skardu to Gilgit (6 hrs). In the afternoon tour of Gilgit Town, visit mountain Bazaar, supension bridges of near Chinar Bagh and Raja Bazaar of Gilgit.
Drive to Hunza (Shangri La). Full day exploration the Charm of Hunza Valley, visit Baltit fort, meet local people and walk on the water channel.
Drive to Chilas. en route we will stop for lunch in Gilgit and then continue 3 hrs drive we will reach Chilas (capital city of Diamir District).
Drive to Islamabad, in the evening transfer to islamabad airport for onward flight. End of Serives.
- Inclusions -
- â¢ Transport Private Toyota Saloon Coaster Air-conditioned above 6 pax and Toyota Hiace Van 2 â 6 â¢ Jeeps 4 person one jeep where applicable on transit. â¢ Hotel accommodation (twin room sharing basis) and meals (B, L & D). All camping and kitchen gear. Sleeping tents. â¢ English speaking guides with extensive knowledge of the local religions, cultures, languages, history and adventure possibilities. â¢ Poterages in hotels. â¢ Home flight reconfirmation. â¢ Site entrance fees at different locations as per given above itinerary â¢ All road & toll Taxes â¢ All parking fee â¢ All Transfers.
- Exclusions -
- Sleeping bags, mattrasses, Rucksacks, personal clothing and insurance, international air tickets, immunizations, laundry, beverages, tips, personal telephone/fax service, site entrance fee and all other items of personal nature uses are not included in our package prices.
- Extras -
- Brown Bears of Deosai Plains Tour:The Deosai Plains are 32km south of Skardu. This plateau is habitat of greately threatened himalayan brown bears and many other wild animals. At an average elevation of 4 meters, Deosai is now a national park and protected area for wildlife. The rolling grassland here supports no trees or shrubs and the area is snow for seven months of the year. Spring came to Deosai in August when millions of wild flowers bloom all over the lush green grassland. This is time when deosai looks like a paradise with a landscape full of wild flowers on green rolling hills and crytal clear water streams with snow covered peaks in the background. The adventure jeep safari will take you right across a beautiful mountains ranges of Himalaya and Karakorum. Traveling on KKH, you will enjoy the most spectacular scenery on earth. Before reching Deosai, you will also witness the magical views of Nanga Parbat (8126m) the 9th highest peak of the world, from different angles. At deosai, our first stop will be at Sheosar Lake. This place offers beautiful view of south face of Naga Parbat and panoramic views of Deosai Plains. At Bara Pani, you can spend one day and visit the core zone of National Park for bear Wacthing or you may enjoy fishing in the cold water of Barwai stream. From Deosai we will back via Skaru, Gilgit abd you will get a chance to visit very famous Hunza Valley for all travelers to have a chance to enjoy the most thrilling drive along the River Indus & Hunza River. Our Mission: As we try our best to share our happiness with you, we always prefer to provide you one of the best competitive NET rates to go one step ahead in future for mutual benefits. We believe that our offer will be of such an interest of you that makes the first step of our long-term and successful cooperation.
It doesn't mean that given package is final our offer, no it is amenable subject to required services that's mean given package is negotiable.
Please give us a call at know our detail itinerary, services and discounted offer that what is includes and what is not at +92-345-5220246 Managment Active Tours Pakistan
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Islamabad
- Bar Valley Dainter Pass Naltar Bar North Pakistan Trek - 11 days from 605 USD
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour The Sipirt Of Adventure - 18 days from 1080 USD
- The Masherbrum Panorama And Gondogoro Peak Climb - 20 days from 1300 USD
- North Nanga Parbt Jilliper Peak Climb - 16 days from 960 USD
- Golden Peak Trek or Rush Lake Trek/Rush Peak Climb 5094m - 16 days from 880 USD
- To The Foot Of Trichmir Trich Mir Bc Trek - 18 days from 1170 USD
- Shaigiri Peak And Rupal Valley Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Exploring Hindukush - 15 days from 1050 USD
- Biafo Hispar Trek - 23 days from 1610 USD
- The Magnificent Karakorum, Silk Road and Hunza Valley Tour - 10 days from 550 USD
- The Silk Route & Karakorum Highway - 13 days from 780 USD
- The Mountain Treasure Northern Pakistan Dream - 17 days from 935 USD
- K2 Bc Trek The Valley Of Mountain Gods - 21 days from 1593 USD
- Pilgrimage of K2 BC & High Heaven Gondogoro La Circular Trek - 21 days from 1633 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 15 days from 975 USD
- Naltar Ishkoman Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Tour of Hunza Valley - 8 days from 200 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 16 days from 500 USD
- Silk Route Tour Pak China - 16 days from 976 USD
- Nanga Parbat Base camp trek via Mazeno la - 15 days from 900 USD
- Swat & Kalam & Swat Valley In Paksitan - 12 days from 700 USD
- Pakistan Trekking Or Trekking In Pakistan - 20 days from 1900 USD
- Biafo Hispar trek Baltistan Hunza Trek - 20 days from 2000 USD
- Shandur Polo Festival At World Highest Polo Ground Between... - 15 days from 1200 USD
- Hunza Longivity Tour Pakistan - Baltit fort tour - 9 days from 50 PKR
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour/Silk Road Tour to North Pakistan - 10 days from 80 USD
- Deosai Plains Jeep Safari - 22 days from 1900 USD
- Trout Fishing Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- The Great Eco flavour - 5 days from 330 USD
Email the tour operator - Brown Bears of Deosai Plains Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.