Biafo Hispar trek Baltistan Hunza Trek
- Price from:
- 2000 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 20 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- English, All Local Languages
Last updated: 06/03/2007
This incomparable high level journey connects Karakoram Baltistan with the Hunza Valley via the mighty Biafo and Hispar glaciers - 122kms long.
Islamabad : Chilas.
Chilas : Skardu (2500meters).
Skardu : Thongal (2800meters).
Thongal : Namla (3300 meters).
Namla : Mango (3700 meters).
MANGO : BIANTHA (4000 meters).
Biantha : Marfogoro (4400 meters).
Baintha - Marfogoro
Marfogoro : Snow lake (4800 meters).
Snow lake-Hispar La (5150 meters).
Hispar La-Hispar base (4,970).
Hispar base - Khani base (4,580m).
Khani base : Yutmaru (4570mts).
Yutmaru : Pumari Chhish (4,330mts).
Pumari Chhish- Bitanmal (3,902mts).
Bitanmal : Hispar (3,200mts).
Hispar village : Huru - Karimabad (2,500 mts).
Karimabad : Chilas.
Chilas - Islamabad. Leave Islamabad for onward journey
- Inclusions -
- Hotel accommodation in standard class category and camps using tents (where applicable / required) on twin sharing basis 2-men tents & sleeping mattresses. Breakfast daily, full board during camps only. Services of guide and kitchen staff All camping and kitchen equipment. Trekking, camping, and entrance fees at sites. Porters while trekking. Portage of 12.5kg of personal luggage Insurance of porters and accompanying staff Trekking permits where applicable
- Exclusions -
- Immediate occupancy Airfare and airport taxes Rucksacks, sleeping bags, climbing and technical equipment Bicycles for mountain biking program Lunch & Dinner during hotel stay Personal insurance of clients
- Extras -
- The remarkable 122 kms glacier routeway is one the great journeys in the entire Himalayas. Five days are spent on the ice at the head of the Biafo and Hispar glaciers and the vast basin of Snow Lake flanked by mountain walls towering to 6000m on either side. On the approach and descent, less demanding walking often along green and flower-filled ablation valleys is shared with some tough moraine 'bashing' and glacier crossings.
Our highest camp is on the broad ice saddle of the Hispar la at 5151m where one will marvel at the ice, rock and snow stretching in every direction. The rewards are considerable but be warned that this is probably the hardest trek we do and should not be undertaken lightly.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Islamabad
- Brown Bears of Deosai Plains Tour - 12 days from 720 USD
- Bar Valley Dainter Pass Naltar Bar North Pakistan Trek - 11 days from 605 USD
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour The Sipirt Of Adventure - 18 days from 1080 USD
- The Masherbrum Panorama And Gondogoro Peak Climb - 20 days from 1300 USD
- North Nanga Parbt Jilliper Peak Climb - 16 days from 960 USD
- Golden Peak Trek or Rush Lake Trek/Rush Peak Climb 5094m - 16 days from 880 USD
- To The Foot Of Trichmir Trich Mir Bc Trek - 18 days from 1170 USD
- Shaigiri Peak And Rupal Valley Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Exploring Hindukush - 15 days from 1050 USD
- Biafo Hispar Trek - 23 days from 1610 USD
- The Magnificent Karakorum, Silk Road and Hunza Valley Tour - 10 days from 550 USD
- The Silk Route & Karakorum Highway - 13 days from 780 USD
- The Mountain Treasure Northern Pakistan Dream - 17 days from 935 USD
- K2 Bc Trek The Valley Of Mountain Gods - 21 days from 1593 USD
- Pilgrimage of K2 BC & High Heaven Gondogoro La Circular Trek - 21 days from 1633 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 15 days from 975 USD
- Naltar Ishkoman Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Tour of Hunza Valley - 8 days from 200 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 16 days from 500 USD
- Silk Route Tour Pak China - 16 days from 976 USD
- Nanga Parbat Base camp trek via Mazeno la - 15 days from 900 USD
- Swat & Kalam & Swat Valley In Paksitan - 12 days from 700 USD
- Pakistan Trekking Or Trekking In Pakistan - 20 days from 1900 USD
- Shandur Polo Festival At World Highest Polo Ground Between... - 15 days from 1200 USD
- Hunza Longivity Tour Pakistan - Baltit fort tour - 9 days from 50 PKR
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour/Silk Road Tour to North Pakistan - 10 days from 80 USD
- Deosai Plains Jeep Safari - 22 days from 1900 USD
- Trout Fishing Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- The Great Eco flavour - 5 days from 330 USD
Email the tour operator - Biafo Hispar trek Baltistan Hunza Trek
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.