Biafo Hispar Trek
- Price from:
- 1610 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 23 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Urdu, Dutch
Last updated: 01/05/2009
One of the most strenuous but equally rewarding walk of over hundred kms and traverse of Biafo and Hispar Glacier passing through 30 seqaure miles and 1.5 thick snow Lake.
Arrival at Islamabad, Transfer to centrally located hotel.
Fly to Skardu or Drive to Chilas on famous Karakorum Highway.
Day free at Skardu or Drive to Skardu
Jeep drive to Askole
6-7 hrs walk providing panoramic views of boulder stewn Biafo Glacier to Namla.
A gentle climb on unstable boulders then across crevasses to the green camp site at Mango (3650m).
5-6 hrs walk to Baintha, a grassy area with clear stream and wild bushes at 4020m.
Day free for exploration.
5-6 hrs gentle ascend and crossing off crevasses out to the easy white ice, camp at Napina with fresh water at 4400m.
4-5 hrs walk on snow with danger of crevasses. Cross intersection with Simgang Glacier and camp at Hispar BC at 4780m
Day free for rest and local explorations.
4-5 hrs a steady climb to the top of Hispar Pass (5150m). Camp on the white flat top of the Pass.
5-6 hrs descend with hidden crevasses on boulers, scree and moraine near to the junction of Khani Basa Glacier at 4580m.
Traverse Khani Basa Glacier with fine views of Kannjut Sar (7760m) and camp near Yatmaru GL in a flat field at 4350m.
5-6 hrs walk of boulder hopping with last view of Hispar Pass top from the middle of Hispar Glacier. Camp at grassy pasture of Dachigan at 4050m.
Day free for local hikes.
Cross Kenyan glacier and continue on gentle walk to Hispar Village.
Trek to Huru
Drive by jeeps to Hunza.
Drive to Gilgit
Drive to Besham
Drive to Islamabad
Transfer to Islamabad international airport for onward flight. End of Services.
- Inclusions -
- â¢ Transport Private Toyota Saloon Coaster Air-conditioned above 6 pax and Toyota Hiace Van 2 â 6. â¢ Jeeps 4 person one jeep from Skardu â Askole and Hispar - Hunza. â¢ Hotel accommodation (twin room sharing basis) and meals (B, L & D). â¢ English speaking guides with extensive knowledge of the local religions, cultures, languages, history and adventure possibilities. â¢ Services in camps (full Board B, L & D). â¢ Cook, assistant cook. â¢ Porters. â¢ Tents on twin-sharing basis during camps. â¢ Kitchen and camping equipment. â¢ Rope for porters and trekkers to save them from crevasses â¢ Kitchen tent, Mess Tent . â¢ Camping fee. â¢ Poterages in hotels. â¢ Home flight reconfirmation. â¢ 15 KG personal baggage on the trek. â¢ Wages & food in camps for guide, cook and porters. â¢ Insurance of Guide, cook and porters. â¢ All road & toll Taxes â¢ Parking fee â¢ All Transfers.
- Exclusions -
- Above 15 kg luggage, Sleeping bags, rucksacks, personal clothing and insurance, international air tickets, immunizations, laundry, beverages, tips, personal telephone/fax service, site entrance fee and all other items of personal nature uses are not included in our package prices.
- Extras -
- Biafo/Hispar TrekOne of the most strenuous but equally rewarding walk of over on hundred kimlometers and traverse of Biafo and Hispar Glaciers, passing through 30 square miles and 1.5 km thick snow lake. The huge glacial system of the central Karakorum presented explorers with formiddable challanges until 1930's when Eric Shipton forged a link over KArakorum Watershed to the Shaksgam Valley in Xinjiang. Our trek will campture something of this pioneering spirit, as we tarverse the Biafo and Hispar glacier and explre the main divides the inner Karakorum. From Askole we follwo the first few stages of the K2 trek before diverting up the Biafo Glacier our Mission:As we try our best to share our happiness with you, we always prefer to provide you one of the best competitive NET rates to go one step ahead in future for mutual benefits. We believe that our offer will be of such an interest of you that makes the first step of our long-term and successful cooperation.
It doesn't mean that given package is final our offer, no it is amenable subject to required services that's mean given package is negotiable.
Please give us a call at know our detail itinerary, services and discounted offer that what is includes and what is not at +92-345-5220246 ManagmentActive Tours Pakistan
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Islamabad
- Brown Bears of Deosai Plains Tour - 12 days from 720 USD
- Bar Valley Dainter Pass Naltar Bar North Pakistan Trek - 11 days from 605 USD
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour The Sipirt Of Adventure - 18 days from 1080 USD
- The Masherbrum Panorama And Gondogoro Peak Climb - 20 days from 1300 USD
- North Nanga Parbt Jilliper Peak Climb - 16 days from 960 USD
- Golden Peak Trek or Rush Lake Trek/Rush Peak Climb 5094m - 16 days from 880 USD
- To The Foot Of Trichmir Trich Mir Bc Trek - 18 days from 1170 USD
- Shaigiri Peak And Rupal Valley Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Exploring Hindukush - 15 days from 1050 USD
- The Magnificent Karakorum, Silk Road and Hunza Valley Tour - 10 days from 550 USD
- The Silk Route & Karakorum Highway - 13 days from 780 USD
- The Mountain Treasure Northern Pakistan Dream - 17 days from 935 USD
- K2 Bc Trek The Valley Of Mountain Gods - 21 days from 1593 USD
- Pilgrimage of K2 BC & High Heaven Gondogoro La Circular Trek - 21 days from 1633 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 15 days from 975 USD
- Naltar Ishkoman Trek - 15 days from 945 USD
- Tour of Hunza Valley - 8 days from 200 USD
- Batura Glacier Trek - 16 days from 500 USD
- Silk Route Tour Pak China - 16 days from 976 USD
- Nanga Parbat Base camp trek via Mazeno la - 15 days from 900 USD
- Swat & Kalam & Swat Valley In Paksitan - 12 days from 700 USD
- Pakistan Trekking Or Trekking In Pakistan - 20 days from 1900 USD
- Biafo Hispar trek Baltistan Hunza Trek - 20 days from 2000 USD
- Shandur Polo Festival At World Highest Polo Ground Between... - 15 days from 1200 USD
- Hunza Longivity Tour Pakistan - Baltit fort tour - 9 days from 50 PKR
- Karakorum Highway Bike Tour/Silk Road Tour to North Pakistan - 10 days from 80 USD
- Deosai Plains Jeep Safari - 22 days from 1900 USD
- Trout Fishing Tour - 14 days from 1400 USD
- The Great Eco flavour - 5 days from 330 USD
Email the tour operator - Biafo Hispar Trek
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.