- Price from:
- 530 NZD /person
- 64 3 441 4011
- 64 3 441 4012
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 03/07/2008
You will see the hidden beauty of the headwaters of Queenstowns Lake Wakatipu and the golden history of mining on this one-hour experience, which then follows the meandering waters and forested valley
- Extras -
- Amazing and unforgettable experiences with Heliworks Queenstown Helicopters Ltd. Heliworks provide scenic helicopter flights and excursions in the South Island in and around Queenstown and the FIORDLAND including Remarcables Mountains, Glenorchy and Milford Sound. Our sight seeing tours are once in a lifetime experiences.
Heliworks pilots filmed LORD OF THE RINGS with Peter Jackson and can give an unforgettable LOTR trip into 'Middle Earth'
Heliworks Queenstown Helicopters also specialise in weddings, proposals, filming, photography and other commercial work.
Our friendly and helpful team can cater for large group tours and can arrange gourmet picnics and champagne for you to enjoy in one of our exclusive landing spots with beautiful waterfalls and blue ice glaciers.
Gift certificates are available for an unforgettable present for any special occasion, wedding, anniversary or birthday!
We look forward to seeing you at Heliworks
The Heliworks Team
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Queenstown
- Fiordland - from 940 NZD
- Remarkables Scenic - from 180 NZD
- Best of Lord of the Rings inc Milford Sound - from 1560 NZD
- Lord of the Rings Flight to the Ford - from 385 NZD
- Summer Sampler - from 132 NZD
- Queenstown Garden Tour - from 96 NZD
Email the tour operator - Grand Glacier
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.