Swimming with Dolphins Akaroa
- Price from:
- 110 NZD /person
- 0800 436574
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 hours
- Location Start:
- Beach Road, Akaroa
- Location Finish:
- Beach Road, Akaroa
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/15/2008
Akaroa is the only place on the planet where you can swim with the very rare and unique Hector's dolphin. Available all year round. Don't miss this amazing opportunity when visiting the South Island.
All equipment is provided including wetsuits, snorkel and goggles. *ask about our revolutionary new dry suits*
- Extras -
- Dolphin swimming is available all year round times vary according to seasons.
Free tea/coffee/hot chocolate on board.
Shower and change facilities available.
Free gift pack on completion including postcard and certificate.
Our tourism award winning company offers the highest standards in safety and comfort, we have been operating for over 25 years.
Conservation of the Hector's dolphin is one of our main concerns, a portion of every ticket sold goes towards research and protection of these remarkable creatures.
Visit: Black Cat Cruises for further information
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Akaroa
- Akaroa Harbour Nature Cruise - from 55 NZD
Email the tour operator - Swimming with Dolphins Akaroa
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.