Akaroa Harbour Nature Cruise
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 55 NZD /person
- 0800 436574
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 hours
- Location Start:
- Main wharf, Akaroa
- Location Finish:
- Main wharf, Akaroa
- Start time:
- 01.30 pm
- End time:
- 03.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/15/2008
Cruise inside an extinct volcanic crater, view amazing sea cliffs and rock formations. The wildlife is abundant including the Hector's dolphin, little blue penguins, seals and amazing bird life.
- Extras -
- Akaroa is a scenic 90 minute drive from Christchurch, and the area is one of the most popular places to visit in the South Island. With its French influence and charm together with incredible scenery, its popularity as a unique tourist destination is assured.
Our cruise takes you on a remarkable 2 hour journey of the harbour in our luxurious and spacious catamaran.
Black Cat Cruises is a tourism award winning company so you can be sure of the highest quality and safety standards.
Visit our website: for further details.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Akaroa
- Swimming with Dolphins Akaroa - from 110 NZD
Email the tour operator - Akaroa Harbour Nature Cruise
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.