Nepal Discover Tour
- Price from:
- 430 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.30 pm
- End time:
- 06.30 pm
- We Speak:
- Japanese, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Korean, Chinese, Swedish
Last updated: 06/15/2008
7 Nights 8 Days Discover Nepal tour offers sightseeing in Kathmandu,Wildlife tour in Chitwan and panoramic views of Himalayas
Arrive Kathmandu.Flower garlands reception at the airport and transfer to hotel.PM:Free for orientation.Overnight.
Sightseeing tour of 'Kathmandu City' once called 'Kantipur' or 'City of Glory' visiting Kasthamandap, Temple of the living Goddess called 'Kumari', Hanuman Dhoka, Kal Bhairab-God of Terror, Taleju Temple and 'Swayambunath', or 'The Monkey Temple'. This Buddhist stupa is majestically set high upon a hill over looking the Kathmandu valley.
Lunch on your own and can be had at one of the many good standard restaurants around town. Our guide will recommend the same.
We visit the ancient city of Bhaktapur, or city of Devotees, also known as Bhadgaon, visiting Durbar square, Lion gate, the five storied Nyatopolo Temple, the tallest of its kind in Nepal, and the palace of 55 windows. The film, LITTLE BUDDHA was shot here, among other places in Nepal.
After the tour we drive to Nagarkot.Time magazine of USA has recommended as one of the good retreats.Located 30 km to the east of Kathmandu on the valley rim.Situated at an elevation 2175 m and provides a grandstand paronama of the Himalayas.You can see five of the world`s 10 tallest mountains - Everest 8848 m,Lhotse 8516 m,Makalu 8463 m and manaslu 8163 m and many other lesser summits.The snow peaks look especially gorgeous during sunset and sunrise.Overnight at the hotel/Resort
Early breakfast at hotel. At 0700 hrs we proceed by surface (4 to 5 hours) to ROYAL CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK. This is a wildlife reserve, one of the best managed and preserved, in Asia, where many species of rare wildlife, including the rare one horned rhino, up to four species of deer, sloth bear, leopard, Royal Bengal Tiger etc reside. Plus this is also the
home for more than 400 species of exotic birdlife. During the two nights stay here, we undertake, jungle safaris, elephant rides, nature walks, canoe rides etc. We also witness the local Tharu stick dance in the evening.Overnight at lodge/resort.
On reaching resort, our guest relations officer will brief guest.
3:30 p.m.: Elephant Safari / Jungle Walk / Nature walk with Boat ride.
8:00 p.m.: Dinner.
5:30 a.m.: Wake up call followed by tea/coffee.
6:00 a.m.: Bird watching / Elephant Safari / Jungle walk.
8:00 a.m.: Breakfast.
9:30 a.m.: Crocodile walk. A 45 minutes walk through grassland and forest
of the Narayani river. Board boats to observe crocodiles along the banks
while floating back to the camp.
1:00 p.m.: Lunch.
3:30 p.m.: Elephant Safari /Jungle Walk / Visit Observation Tower /
Nature Walk with Boat Ride.
8:00 p.m.: Dinner.
5:30 a.m.: Wake up call followed by tea/coffee.
6:00 p.m.: Bird Watching / Elephant
Safari / Jungle Walk.
8:00 AM.: Breakfast.
9:30 AM.: After breakfast, we drive for three and half hours, to the picturesque, valley of POKHARA. Pokhara (population 95,000) is a place of
remarkable natural beauty. The serenity of Phewa Lake and the magnificence of the fish-tailed summit of Machhapuchhre (6,977 m) rising behind it create
an ambiance of peace and magic. At an elevation lower than Kathmandu, it has a much more tropical feel to it, a fact well appreciated by the beautiful
diversity of flowers which prosper in its environs. Indeed, the valley surrounding Pokhara is home to thick forests, gushing rivers, emerald lakes
and of course, the world famous views of the Himalaya.Pokhara is part of a once vibrant trade route extending between India and
Tibet. To this day, mule trains can be seen camped on the outskirts of the town, bringing goods to trade from remote regions of the Himalaya. This is
the land of the Magars and Gurungs, hardworking farmers and valorous warriors who have earned worldwide fame as Gurkha soldiers. The Thakalis,
another important ethnic group here, are known for their entrepreneurship.
Arrive Pokhara and check in at the Pokhara hotel.Afternoon free.Overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel.We spend an interesting day exploring the sights and sounds of Pokhara,situated on the shores of beautiful Phewa Lake. Surrounded by snow-capped peaks, perfect views of the Annapurnas are often reflected in its tranquil waters. Highlights of the day include Mahendra Cave, a visit to a Tibetan refugee camp,and boating on Lake Phewa.Also,in the late afternoon we can stroll by the lake,row to an island Hindu shrine,or just relax and wait for the sun to set behind the spectacular Himalayas
Breakfast.0930 hrs: Drive back to Kathmandu.If fly back (30 min flight)to Kathmandu,extra cost will be US$ 93.00 per person.
Breakfast Free until departure transfer.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kathmandu
- Mountain Flight - from 170 USD
- Everest Panorama Treks - 18 days from 1050 USD
- Nepal Tour Knowledge Break - 5 days from 950 USD
- Everest Basecamp Treks - 17 days from 1190 USD
- Hi Road to Lhasa - 26 days from 5500 USD
- Mount Kailash & Lake Manasarovar - 16 days from 1900 USD
- Everest Base Camp 18 Day Trekking - 18 days from 1050 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 13 days from 599 USD
- Trishuli The High Water River - 2 days from 99 USD
- Everest Classic Trekking - 28 days from 1498 USD
- Gokyo Lake Trekking - 16 days from 998 USD
- Tilicho Lake Trekking - 20 days from 1298 USD
- Shivapuri Trekking Short - 5 days from 315 USD
- Wet, Wild And Wonderfull Nepal - 10 days from 898 USD
- Annapurna Trekking 20 Days - 20 days from 700 USD
- Kathmandu Sight Seeing - 4 days from 200 USD
- Ghorepani Trekking - 11 days from 490 USD
- Ghandruk Trekking Short - 7 days from 315 USD
- Gosaikunda Trekking - 13 days from 532 USD
- Langtang Valley Trekking - 11 days from 465 USD
- Annapurna Circuit 24 Day Trek - 24 days from 1098 USD
- Everest Base Camp 14 Day Tour - 14 days from 900 USD
- Trekking in Nepal Himalaya - 18 days from 125 USD
- Terraced temples & Tharu Jungle Trek - 13 days from 858 GBP
- Easygoing Classic Kathmandu - 3 days from 58 GBP
- Everest Base Camp Trekking - 18 days from 790 GBP
- Go Nepal - 13 days from 842 GBP
- Kings and Gods of the Valley - 4 days from 171 GBP
- Helambu Homestay Trek - 7 days from 379 GBP
- Trekking Across the Edge of the Valley - 4 days from 199 GBP
- Mount Everest Gokyo Trek 15 Days - 15 days from 700 USD
- Annapurna Trek and Chitwan Adventure - 16 days from 1000 USD
- Lantang Valley Trek - 15 days from 750 USD
- Everest Base Camp Treks - 17 days from 1000 USD
- Annapurna Circuit - 23 days from 675 GBP
- Another Everest Base Camp - 19 days from 580 GBP
- Trekking in Nepal - 18 days from 720 USD
- Explore Nepal with Top Of The World Mount Everst With Angel... - 8 days from 850 USD
- Classic Nepal Tour - 10 days from 555 USD
- Mt Everest Base Camp Trek - 17 days from 920 USD
- Nepal Experience Tour - 12 days from 910 USD
- Best Of Nepal - 15 days from 635 USD
- Nepal 10 Day Tour - 10 days from 380 USD
- Glimpses of Romantic Nepal 4 Nights 5 Days - 5 days from 700 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking in Nepal - 19 days from 550 USD
- Everest Base Camp trekking in Nepal - 15 days from 650 USD
- Nepal Adventure Tour - 10 days from 350 USD
- 17 Days Annapurna Base Camp - 17 days from 515 USD
- 11 Days Poon Hill trek - 11 days from 320 USD
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra - 16 days from 72000 INR
- Everest BaseCamp Trek - 18 days from 770 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking - 18 days from 850 USD
- Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 days from 840 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek Nepal - 16 days from 650 USD
- Everest Adventure - 16 days from 800 USD
- Everest Basecamp Trek - 21 days from 1999 USD
- Tibet Intensive Tour - 8 days from 920 USD
- Kathmandu and Lhasa Tour - 7 days from 632 USD
- Spiritual Lhasa - 5 days from 589 USD
- Tibet Short Tour - 4 days from 571 USD
- Best of Tibet - 8 days from 989 USD
- Nepal and Taj Mahal Tour - 12 days from 963 USD
- Majestic Nepal - 11 days from 982 USD
- Nepal Adventure Tour - 11 days from 1194 USD
- 10 Days Nepal and Tibet Tour - 10 days from 1299 USD
- Nepal Intensive Tour - 10 days from 1135 USD
- Nepal and Goa Tour - 10 days from 892 USD
- Nepal Golden Triangle Tour - 9 days from 856 USD
- Best of Nepal Tour - 8 days from 910 USD
- Nepal Tour - 8 days from 743 USD
- Nepal Travel - 7 days from 500 USD
- 7 Days Nepal and Tibet Tour - 7 days from 799 USD
- 6 Days Nepal and Tibet Tour - 6 days from 742 USD
- Nepal Short Tour - 6 days from 579 USD
- Nepal Heritage Tour - 5 days from 495 USD
- Nepal Temple Tour - 4 days from 422 USD
- Tibet Tour - 11 days from 1371 USD
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra - 18 days from 1656 USD
- Nepal Trekking Tour - 16 days from 1112 USD
- Indian Golden Triangle with Kathmandu - 16 days from 1276 USD
- Encounters Nepal - 8 days from 550 USD
- Nepal Sightseeing Tour - 8 days from 390 USD
- Everest Base Camp Trekking and Tours - 14 days from 650 USD
- Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 days from 600 USD
- Adventure Upper Mustang Lo Manthang Trekking - 17 days from 1750 USD
- Langtang Kyangin GompaTrekking - 17 days from 650 USD
- Cultural Sightseeing tour in Nepal - 10 days from 750 USD
- Adventure Kailash Lhasa Tour - 22 days from 2650 USD
- Volunteer Tour - 15 days from 850 USD
- Sightseeing Adventure in Nepal - 9 days from 440 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Treks - 15 days from 540 USD
- Everest Base Camp Trekking - 17 days from 875 USD
- Everest Trek - 17 days from 60 USD
- Experience of Nepal - 8 days from 440 USD
- First Class Tour of Nepal - 9 days from 1499 USD
- Everest Base Camp 3 - 16 days from 960 USD
- India Nepal Tour Package - 15 days from 749 USD
- Everest Base Camp 2 - 19 days from 950 USD
- Amadablam Expedition - 30 days from 1075 USD
- Langtang Valley Adventure Tour - 9 days from 600 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Hiking & Walking tour - 22 days from 999 USD
- Everest Base Camp And Gokyo Lodge Trek - 20 days from 1020 USD
- Around Annapurna Lodge Trek Nepal - 21 days from 950 USD
- Upper Mustang Trekking - 18 days from 2000 USD
- Everest Base Camp Trek - 15 days from 750 USD
- Everest Base Camp 1 - 21 days from 850 GBP
- Kathmandu Stopover - 4 days from 199 USD
- Everest Base Camp Tour - 14 days from 1095 EUR
Email the tour operator - Nepal Discover Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.