Mount Kailash & Lake Manasarovar
- Price from:
- 1900 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 16 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Japanese, Hindi, Chinese
Last updated: 07/02/2009
Offer best package tour to Mt Kailash and Lake Manasarover.Wonderful Lake Manasarovar, Snowcapped Mt. Kailash, awe-aspiring Tibetan plateau and large numbers of different monasteries etc
Welcome to Kathmandu international airport, transfer to hotel.
After breakfast start to Kathmandu sightseeing including Pashupatinath temple, Budhanilkantha & Swayambhunatha Stupa back to hotel, rest of day is free for pack up checking and evening program briefing
Kathmandu to Nylam (3750m.):
After breakfast proceeds to Kodari (Nepal - China Border). At our 4 hours driving, the group will enjoy with the beautiful scenery of Nepal. The Bhotekoshi River leads us up to Kodari is the second wilderness river in the world. Our boarder agent will complete custom formalities at Kodari. After Lunch; check in to the Tibetan autonomous part of China. We drive to a small Tibetan town is called Nylam by Land Cruiser, Overnight stay at Nylam Guest House.
Full day free at Nylam for acclimatization and Nylam city excursion. Over night stay at Nylam Guest House.
Nylam to Saga (4450m.):
After breakfast, we proceed from Nylam to Saga around 6 â 7 hours drive crossing about 220 Km. On the way we cross Lablungla Pass (5040m). Our trail leads us continuously on the Silk Road crossing the beautiful Tibetan Himalayan Shisha Pangma on the south. Grazing Ship, Yaks and nomadic removes once dizziness. Over night stay at Saga, Guest House.
Saga to Paryang (4500m.):
After breakfast, drive from Saga to Paryang, around 5 hours driving cross about 190 Km. The beauty of nature will pursue you continuously, wild lives and farm animals keep you busy during the driving period. Over night stay at guest house
Paryang to Manasarovar - 4550m (Thrugu / Chiu):
After breakfast, we proceed from Paryang to Manasarovar around 6 hours drive, crossing about 225 Km. this is the first day stay at the bank of Manasarovar (Thrugu / Chiu) and to get a divine view of Kailash Parbat. Over night stay at the bank of Manasarovar, Guest House.
Manasarovar to Darchen (4560m.):
Am free for holy dip and Pooja. After Lunch we drive from Manasarovar to Darchen and a short rest at Darchen, drive to Serlung Gompa by Jeep to have divine view of Astapada, Nandi Parbat, Kailashi Ganga, Kuber Parbat, Astamatrikagan Parbat and Dakshinmurti Shivalaya. Over night stay at Darchen, Guest House.
Darchen to Driaphuk (4890m.):
This is the first day of the Kailash Parikrama. We start our Parikrama after breakfast as earlier as possible. This day we have to walk about 7 hours continue. Yak will carry our all-essential equipments. Over night stay at Driaphuk, Campsite
Driaphuk to Zuthulphuk (4750m.):
This day is very sensitive and we have to pass Dolma-La (5,670m) above sea level. The weather is unpredictable in Dolma-La and any time can change and start to snow storm. So we try to start our journey as earlier as possible. In route, we can Darshan Gaurikunda. But it is very difficult to go and touch. Over night stay at Zuthulphuk, Campsite.
Zuthulphuk to Manasarovar:
This is the day we finish our Parikrama of Kailash at Zongjerpu. We drive to Manasarovar. Over night stay at the bank of Manasarovar (Hore), Campsite
Manasarovar to Paryang:
Now onward our tour starts back in same way up to Kathmandu, same systems will be applicable. Over night stay at Paryang, Guest House
Paryang to Saga:
Drive back to Saga. Over night stay at Saga, Guest House
Saga to Nylam:
Drive back to Nylam. Over night stay at Nylam, Guest House
Nylam to Kathmandu:
After clearing the boarder formalities our Nepal part will pick up you from boarder by tourist coach and continue proceeds to Kathmandu, check in to same hotel. Over night stay at Kathmandu.
After breakfast we transfer you to airport by tourist coach¦
- Inclusions -
- Arrival and departure transfer by tourist coach / three nights accommodation at Kathmandu with all meal / Kathmandu valley sight seeing including Pashupatinath Darshan / Kathmandu â Boarder â Kathmandu transfer by Nepali tourist coach / Boarder â Kailash â Boarder transfer by Land Cruisers in 4 persons sharing basis and supporting trucks during Kailash trip / All accommodation at Tibetan Guest house / hotels and Camp / Camping equipments with sleeping bag, down Jacket & carrying bag / Visa and visa approval fees of China / All entry, travel & road permit fees in Tibet part Sherpas, cook and all necessary supporting staffs & Tibetan guide / yak and yak man to carry supplies while you make the Parikrama of Kailash Parbat / Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC), Oxygen & medicine kit box.
- Exclusions -
- Airport tax / Beverage and personal nature cost / Nepal entry and re-entry visa fees for non-residence Indian / rescue & emergency cost / yak or horse cost for personal riding / Additional Jeep driving to Serlung / Accommodation cost at Darchen those are unfit to go Kailash Parikrama and stay at base camp & Tips.
- Extras -
- Risk and Liabilities:
We will endeavor to make your journey smooth and as pleasant as possible. However the entire program in Tibet is conducted strictly under the rules and regulations of China Tibet Tourism Bureau. Therefore, Shakti Travels and Tours (P) Ltd. & its related organizations shall not be responsible for any changes in the itineraries due to unavoidable circumstance such as Government restriction, land slide, road blockage, flood, snow, and Political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, Delay due to shortage of Land Cruiser Jeep in Tibet, sickness or Accident. Any extra cost including there shall be borne by traveler themselves.
Minimum three months valid passport and two copies of pp size photograph.
This is not a trek or expedition but a tour; therefore no specific level of fitness is required. Anybody can join this Yatra if they think themselves fit and have strong willpower. People suffering from cardiac or respiratory problems should consult to their doctor. Morning and evening walks, jogging, stretching, meditation and regular exercise make the journey comfortable for all.
Food and Beverage:
We will serve delicious continental food; Breakfast and Dinner in Campsite serve by Nepali trained staff. Pack lunch will be provided for daytime. We will serve Mineral Water for drinking purpose.
Clothing and Necessities:
As the temperature varies greatly between day and night (from max. 20 degrees Celsius to min. 16 degrees Celsius) one should prepare accordingly.
Bring the following items with you:
Woolen gloves, Balaclava, Sun hat, Thermal wear, Water bottle, Woolen socks, Towel, Light Jacket, Sunglasses, Sun cream, Torch with extra batteries/bulbs, Muffler, Mask, Raincoat, Paper Soap, Sweater, Shirt/T-shirt & Trekking shoes
Full travel, insurance coverage for medicine evacuation, lost of belongs, and trip cancellation is strongly recommended.
All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in writing; verbal cancellation will not be accepted. There is no refund for services not used. In case of any cancellation the booking amount will be completely forfeited. In addition, the following cancellation rules will be applicable on the balance amount payable.
15 days period from tour departure date 30% cancellation.
10 days period from tour departure date 75% cancellation.
5 days and less period no sow 100% cancellation.
Above rules are applicable as per the rules and regulation of China Tibet Tourism Bureau and (IPSC) Indian pilgrims service China.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kathmandu
- Mountain Flight - from 170 USD
- Everest Panorama Treks - 18 days from 1050 USD
- Nepal Tour Knowledge Break - 5 days from 950 USD
- Everest Basecamp Treks - 17 days from 1190 USD
- Hi Road to Lhasa - 26 days from 5500 USD
- Everest Base Camp 18 Day Trekking - 18 days from 1050 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 13 days from 599 USD
- Trishuli The High Water River - 2 days from 99 USD
- Everest Classic Trekking - 28 days from 1498 USD
- Gokyo Lake Trekking - 16 days from 998 USD
- Tilicho Lake Trekking - 20 days from 1298 USD
- Shivapuri Trekking Short - 5 days from 315 USD
- Wet, Wild And Wonderfull Nepal - 10 days from 898 USD
- Annapurna Trekking 20 Days - 20 days from 700 USD
- Kathmandu Sight Seeing - 4 days from 200 USD
- Ghorepani Trekking - 11 days from 490 USD
- Ghandruk Trekking Short - 7 days from 315 USD
- Gosaikunda Trekking - 13 days from 532 USD
- Langtang Valley Trekking - 11 days from 465 USD
- Annapurna Circuit 24 Day Trek - 24 days from 1098 USD
- Everest Base Camp 14 Day Tour - 14 days from 900 USD
- Trekking in Nepal Himalaya - 18 days from 125 USD
- Terraced temples & Tharu Jungle Trek - 13 days from 858 GBP
- Easygoing Classic Kathmandu - 3 days from 58 GBP
- Everest Base Camp Trekking - 18 days from 790 GBP
- Go Nepal - 13 days from 842 GBP
- Kings and Gods of the Valley - 4 days from 171 GBP
- Helambu Homestay Trek - 7 days from 379 GBP
- Trekking Across the Edge of the Valley - 4 days from 199 GBP
- Mount Everest Gokyo Trek 15 Days - 15 days from 700 USD
- Nepal Discover Tour - 8 days from 430 USD
- Annapurna Trek and Chitwan Adventure - 16 days from 1000 USD
- Lantang Valley Trek - 15 days from 750 USD
- Everest Base Camp Treks - 17 days from 1000 USD
- Annapurna Circuit - 23 days from 675 GBP
- Another Everest Base Camp - 19 days from 580 GBP
- Trekking in Nepal - 18 days from 720 USD
- Explore Nepal with Top Of The World Mount Everst With Angel... - 8 days from 850 USD
- Classic Nepal Tour - 10 days from 555 USD
- Mt Everest Base Camp Trek - 17 days from 920 USD
- Nepal Experience Tour - 12 days from 910 USD
- Best Of Nepal - 15 days from 635 USD
- Nepal 10 Day Tour - 10 days from 380 USD
- Glimpses of Romantic Nepal 4 Nights 5 Days - 5 days from 700 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking in Nepal - 19 days from 550 USD
- Everest Base Camp trekking in Nepal - 15 days from 650 USD
- Nepal Adventure Tour - 10 days from 350 USD
- 17 Days Annapurna Base Camp - 17 days from 515 USD
- 11 Days Poon Hill trek - 11 days from 320 USD
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra - 16 days from 72000 INR
- Everest BaseCamp Trek - 18 days from 770 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking - 18 days from 850 USD
- Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 days from 840 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek Nepal - 16 days from 650 USD
- Everest Adventure - 16 days from 800 USD
- Everest Basecamp Trek - 21 days from 1999 USD
- Tibet Intensive Tour - 8 days from 920 USD
- Kathmandu and Lhasa Tour - 7 days from 632 USD
- Spiritual Lhasa - 5 days from 589 USD
- Tibet Short Tour - 4 days from 571 USD
- Best of Tibet - 8 days from 989 USD
- Nepal and Taj Mahal Tour - 12 days from 963 USD
- Majestic Nepal - 11 days from 982 USD
- Nepal Adventure Tour - 11 days from 1194 USD
- 10 Days Nepal and Tibet Tour - 10 days from 1299 USD
- Nepal Intensive Tour - 10 days from 1135 USD
- Nepal and Goa Tour - 10 days from 892 USD
- Nepal Golden Triangle Tour - 9 days from 856 USD
- Best of Nepal Tour - 8 days from 910 USD
- Nepal Tour - 8 days from 743 USD
- Nepal Travel - 7 days from 500 USD
- 7 Days Nepal and Tibet Tour - 7 days from 799 USD
- 6 Days Nepal and Tibet Tour - 6 days from 742 USD
- Nepal Short Tour - 6 days from 579 USD
- Nepal Heritage Tour - 5 days from 495 USD
- Nepal Temple Tour - 4 days from 422 USD
- Tibet Tour - 11 days from 1371 USD
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra - 18 days from 1656 USD
- Nepal Trekking Tour - 16 days from 1112 USD
- Indian Golden Triangle with Kathmandu - 16 days from 1276 USD
- Encounters Nepal - 8 days from 550 USD
- Nepal Sightseeing Tour - 8 days from 390 USD
- Everest Base Camp Trekking and Tours - 14 days from 650 USD
- Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 days from 600 USD
- Adventure Upper Mustang Lo Manthang Trekking - 17 days from 1750 USD
- Langtang Kyangin GompaTrekking - 17 days from 650 USD
- Cultural Sightseeing tour in Nepal - 10 days from 750 USD
- Adventure Kailash Lhasa Tour - 22 days from 2650 USD
- Volunteer Tour - 15 days from 850 USD
- Sightseeing Adventure in Nepal - 9 days from 440 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Treks - 15 days from 540 USD
- Everest Base Camp Trekking - 17 days from 875 USD
- Everest Trek - 17 days from 60 USD
- Experience of Nepal - 8 days from 440 USD
- First Class Tour of Nepal - 9 days from 1499 USD
- Everest Base Camp 3 - 16 days from 960 USD
- India Nepal Tour Package - 15 days from 749 USD
- Everest Base Camp 2 - 19 days from 950 USD
- Amadablam Expedition - 30 days from 1075 USD
- Langtang Valley Adventure Tour - 9 days from 600 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Hiking & Walking tour - 22 days from 999 USD
- Everest Base Camp And Gokyo Lodge Trek - 20 days from 1020 USD
- Around Annapurna Lodge Trek Nepal - 21 days from 950 USD
- Upper Mustang Trekking - 18 days from 2000 USD
- Everest Base Camp Trek - 15 days from 750 USD
- Everest Base Camp 1 - 21 days from 850 GBP
- Kathmandu Stopover - 4 days from 199 USD
- Everest Base Camp Tour - 14 days from 1095 EUR
Email the tour operator - Mount Kailash & Lake Manasarovar
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.