17 Days Annapurna Base Camp
- Price from:
- 515 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 17 days
- Location Start:
- Kathmandu (Tribhubhan Int. Airport)
- Location Finish:
- Kathmandu (Tribhuban Int. Airport)
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Japanese, English, Korean
Last updated: 01/11/2008
One of the best treks in the world for getting close to very high peaks without going to very high elevations. Explore the Annapurna Conservation Area and enjoy Gurung Buddhist villages.October trekke
On arrival in Kathmandu, you will be met by a our staff member at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Your guides will be available for advice on everything from how to bargain to choosing restaurants to learning a little bit of the Nepali language. You will have some time to just relax, or to nibble at the feast of new experiences in this exotic city. Brief orientation.
Your second day in Kathmandu includes guided visits to famous temples of Swayambhunath, Pasupatinath, Boddhanath and Kathmandu durbar square. You will see life going on as it has for hundreds of years against a background of sacred peaks, terraced hillsides and an exotic culture. In Kathmandu, and throughout your trip, we encourage you to interact with local people either through your guide as interpreter, or through participation in the activities that are all around you.
Today you leave Kathmandu very early in the morning by Tourist coach to second largest city of Nepal. It is 200KM from Kathmandu. Along the way you will see a very popular river called Trishuli river which comes from Langtang Glacier. This river is popular for Rafting. You can make a rafting in this river from day trip to 3 days. You will be at Pokhara after around 7 hours. You will stay at hotel near the Fewa lake side.
After breakfast you will drive around half an hours to Phedi where the trek begins. Along the way you will get your first taste of rural Nepal life. The terraced fields give insight in Nepalese farming methods. The road follows the broad riverbed until your arrival at Phedi where your trek begins. You climb the ridge above the Yangri Khola Valley and Dampus village. Your destination is Pothna which offers wonderful views of the high peaks
Today you reach a 7,085' pass and then descend to the Gurung village of Landrung above the Modi Khola River. After cross the pass you have easy walk down to the village called Landrung. The village of Gurung community.
As you continue to penetrate farther into the Himalayan range, the trail descends and climbs steeply as you cross over another river called Modi Khola and takes you through the forests of the Modi Khola Valley. You will going to stay in the village of Chomro (6,395'), the highest permanent Gurung settlement in the valley. Annapurna South and Machapuchare are the dominant peaks seen here.
After crossing the river, you climb high above the Modi Khola on its west bank, passing through beautiful rhododendron, oak and hemlock forests leading to Kuldi (7,800'). From here it is downhill towards the Modi Khola. You will stay in the dense bamboo forests, which supply raw materials to weave dokos, the woven baskets carried by porters, and mats for floors and roofs
The trail takes you continuously uphill, along the side of the canyon, through the forests. Over night at Deurali.
From Deurali you leave the forest, the valley widens and the trail becomes less steep as you enter the sanctuary, surrounded on all sides by the Annapurna massif, Machapuchare and the upper reaches of the valley at 13,285'. From here you see a large grass covered moraine ahead with more grassy slopes beyond.A number of peaks are accessible from here.
All the way down hill to Himalaya hotel.
HImalaya hotel to Chomrong. Up to here you will have same way back.
From here you will have different route. This route offers little more cultural and scenic variation and a bit less steep climbing. Over night at Tadapani from here you can observe Annapurna south by very near
The trail descends for an hour and than climbs gradually to reach the village of Banthanti. The trail continues twisting and turning up hill through the village of Daurally. After passing through more forests, you reach Gorepani. From here, you have excellent views of both Mt. Annapurna and Dhaulagiri
This morning you have to wake up at 4:30 to catch the sun rise over the Poon hill. You have to walk up around 45 minute to rich here. From here you can see the excellent view of many mountains like Doulagiri, Nilgiri, Annpurna, fish tail etc. Back to hotel again have breakfast.After The trail descends through a beautiful dense rhododendron forest for about an hour. After about two hours, you will pass through a Gurung village of Ulleri. After crossing the Burundi Khola River, the trail continues with a gradual descent to Birethanti.
After breakfast you will drive back to Pokhara and be taken to the Lake side again. The rest of the day is free to explore Pokhara on your own. Perhaps take a boat out on the lake or enjoy browsing the many shopping stalls. Pokhara is a hub of activity.
Take same tourist bus back to Kathmandu.(or you can save your time flying back to KTM charge u extra US $ 80.00)
After breakfast at hotel we will transfer you to airport and say good bye Nepal.
- Extras -
- Cost includes:
- All accommodation in kathmandu, Pokhara and three star stander hotel with breakfast and tea house during trek.
- Full board (three times) meal during the trek.
- All the sightseeing entrance and Trekking permit.
- All the transportation include airport pickup drop.
- All the man power. (Guide(Gov.Licence, Porters).
- Insurance of Guide Porters.
Cost does not includes:
- Meal (lunch-dinner) does not include in kathmandu , Pokhara and during the bus journey.
- Drinks doesn¡¯t include during the trek like a coke, a beer, mineral water.
- Personal medical supplements, personal insurance, Airport tax.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kathmandu
- Mountain Flight - from 170 USD
- Everest Panorama Treks - 18 days from 1050 USD
- Nepal Tour Knowledge Break - 5 days from 950 USD
- Everest Basecamp Treks - 17 days from 1190 USD
- Hi Road to Lhasa - 26 days from 5500 USD
- Mount Kailash & Lake Manasarovar - 16 days from 1900 USD
- Everest Base Camp 18 Day Trekking - 18 days from 1050 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 13 days from 599 USD
- Trishuli The High Water River - 2 days from 99 USD
- Everest Classic Trekking - 28 days from 1498 USD
- Gokyo Lake Trekking - 16 days from 998 USD
- Tilicho Lake Trekking - 20 days from 1298 USD
- Shivapuri Trekking Short - 5 days from 315 USD
- Wet, Wild And Wonderfull Nepal - 10 days from 898 USD
- Annapurna Trekking 20 Days - 20 days from 700 USD
- Kathmandu Sight Seeing - 4 days from 200 USD
- Ghorepani Trekking - 11 days from 490 USD
- Ghandruk Trekking Short - 7 days from 315 USD
- Gosaikunda Trekking - 13 days from 532 USD
- Langtang Valley Trekking - 11 days from 465 USD
- Annapurna Circuit 24 Day Trek - 24 days from 1098 USD
- Everest Base Camp 14 Day Tour - 14 days from 900 USD
- Trekking in Nepal Himalaya - 18 days from 125 USD
- Terraced temples & Tharu Jungle Trek - 13 days from 858 GBP
- Easygoing Classic Kathmandu - 3 days from 58 GBP
- Everest Base Camp Trekking - 18 days from 790 GBP
- Go Nepal - 13 days from 842 GBP
- Kings and Gods of the Valley - 4 days from 171 GBP
- Helambu Homestay Trek - 7 days from 379 GBP
- Trekking Across the Edge of the Valley - 4 days from 199 GBP
- Mount Everest Gokyo Trek 15 Days - 15 days from 700 USD
- Nepal Discover Tour - 8 days from 430 USD
- Annapurna Trek and Chitwan Adventure - 16 days from 1000 USD
- Lantang Valley Trek - 15 days from 750 USD
- Everest Base Camp Treks - 17 days from 1000 USD
- Annapurna Circuit - 23 days from 675 GBP
- Another Everest Base Camp - 19 days from 580 GBP
- Trekking in Nepal - 18 days from 720 USD
- Explore Nepal with Top Of The World Mount Everst With Angel... - 8 days from 850 USD
- Classic Nepal Tour - 10 days from 555 USD
- Mt Everest Base Camp Trek - 17 days from 920 USD
- Nepal Experience Tour - 12 days from 910 USD
- Best Of Nepal - 15 days from 635 USD
- Nepal 10 Day Tour - 10 days from 380 USD
- Glimpses of Romantic Nepal 4 Nights 5 Days - 5 days from 700 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking in Nepal - 19 days from 550 USD
- Everest Base Camp trekking in Nepal - 15 days from 650 USD
- Nepal Adventure Tour - 10 days from 350 USD
- 11 Days Poon Hill trek - 11 days from 320 USD
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra - 16 days from 72000 INR
- Everest BaseCamp Trek - 18 days from 770 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking - 18 days from 850 USD
- Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 days from 840 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek Nepal - 16 days from 650 USD
- Everest Adventure - 16 days from 800 USD
- Everest Basecamp Trek - 21 days from 1999 USD
- Tibet Intensive Tour - 8 days from 920 USD
- Kathmandu and Lhasa Tour - 7 days from 632 USD
- Spiritual Lhasa - 5 days from 589 USD
- Tibet Short Tour - 4 days from 571 USD
- Best of Tibet - 8 days from 989 USD
- Nepal and Taj Mahal Tour - 12 days from 963 USD
- Majestic Nepal - 11 days from 982 USD
- Nepal Adventure Tour - 11 days from 1194 USD
- 10 Days Nepal and Tibet Tour - 10 days from 1299 USD
- Nepal Intensive Tour - 10 days from 1135 USD
- Nepal and Goa Tour - 10 days from 892 USD
- Nepal Golden Triangle Tour - 9 days from 856 USD
- Best of Nepal Tour - 8 days from 910 USD
- Nepal Tour - 8 days from 743 USD
- Nepal Travel - 7 days from 500 USD
- 7 Days Nepal and Tibet Tour - 7 days from 799 USD
- 6 Days Nepal and Tibet Tour - 6 days from 742 USD
- Nepal Short Tour - 6 days from 579 USD
- Nepal Heritage Tour - 5 days from 495 USD
- Nepal Temple Tour - 4 days from 422 USD
- Tibet Tour - 11 days from 1371 USD
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra - 18 days from 1656 USD
- Nepal Trekking Tour - 16 days from 1112 USD
- Indian Golden Triangle with Kathmandu - 16 days from 1276 USD
- Encounters Nepal - 8 days from 550 USD
- Nepal Sightseeing Tour - 8 days from 390 USD
- Everest Base Camp Trekking and Tours - 14 days from 650 USD
- Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 days from 600 USD
- Adventure Upper Mustang Lo Manthang Trekking - 17 days from 1750 USD
- Langtang Kyangin GompaTrekking - 17 days from 650 USD
- Cultural Sightseeing tour in Nepal - 10 days from 750 USD
- Adventure Kailash Lhasa Tour - 22 days from 2650 USD
- Volunteer Tour - 15 days from 850 USD
- Sightseeing Adventure in Nepal - 9 days from 440 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Treks - 15 days from 540 USD
- Everest Base Camp Trekking - 17 days from 875 USD
- Everest Trek - 17 days from 60 USD
- Experience of Nepal - 8 days from 440 USD
- First Class Tour of Nepal - 9 days from 1499 USD
- Everest Base Camp 3 - 16 days from 960 USD
- India Nepal Tour Package - 15 days from 749 USD
- Everest Base Camp 2 - 19 days from 950 USD
- Amadablam Expedition - 30 days from 1075 USD
- Langtang Valley Adventure Tour - 9 days from 600 USD
- Annapurna Base Camp Hiking & Walking tour - 22 days from 999 USD
- Everest Base Camp And Gokyo Lodge Trek - 20 days from 1020 USD
- Around Annapurna Lodge Trek Nepal - 21 days from 950 USD
- Upper Mustang Trekking - 18 days from 2000 USD
- Everest Base Camp Trek - 15 days from 750 USD
- Everest Base Camp 1 - 21 days from 850 GBP
- Kathmandu Stopover - 4 days from 199 USD
- Everest Base Camp Tour - 14 days from 1095 EUR
Email the tour operator - 17 Days Annapurna Base Camp
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: