Rainbow Runner Diving
- Price from:
- 125 USD /person
- + 960 7794234
- +960 331 8997
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Japanese, Dutch
Last updated: 08/15/2006
Rainbow runner special dive tour
From 25th aug to 1st sep 2006
Rate 135 usd per person per day
Diving three dives daily
Full board with three meals
Minimum pax 8
Pick the air port and bing to rainbow runner
And make check dive afternoon
Criuse another dive destination
Cross the ari atol dive
Morning dive and after noon dive evning dive
Morning dive and afternoon dive make beach bbq on the island
Morning and criuse to north male`and stay noth male make afternoon dive
Cross the another destination and make two dives
After break fast departure to the air port
- Extras -
- Dives included in this package:
Day one (check in latest noon) - check dive + one easy going dive in the afternoon
Day two until day five - 3 dives per day
Day six - last dive for one week guests (24h no diving before flight home or transfer flight to an island resort), 3 dives for two weeks guests.
Day seven - check out one week guests in morning after breakfast, two dives for on board staying guests.
Day eight - two dives for on board staying guests, check dive and one dive for new guests.
Day nine to thirteen - 3 dives per day
Day fourteen - one dive in early morning, 24h no diving before flight home or transfer flight to an island resort.
Day fifteen - check out in morning after breakfast
For one week trip: 17 dives
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Male
Email the tour operator - Rainbow Runner Diving
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.