Adventure to Santubong Mountain
- Price from:
- 499 MYR /person
- (00) 6016-2920331
- (00) 603 62741832
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- 10 hours
- Location Start:
- Kuching Airport
- Location Finish:
- Kuching Airport
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Chinese, English
Last updated: 04/18/2009
It is a very challenging mountain climbing in Sarawak. It also exciting than KK Mountain climbing. At the top of Summit, you will see the view of Kuching town, Bako National Park & Kampung Santubong.
Morning arrived Kuching Airport, transfer to visiting Sarawak Cultural Village, free leisure at Damai Beach for your own activities. At night, breifing for Santubong Mountain climbing.
Morning 9.00am start climbing Santubong Mountain, it take about 6-10 hours journey to return back. Late afternoon at 5.00pm, arrived resort, and take dinner. Night free activities.
Morning, activities to Damai Beach, afternoon depart to Orang Utan centre for visiting feeding Orang Utan. Then late afternoon transfer back to Kuching town checkin hotel.
Morning, Kuching town tour to Cat Museum, Waterfront, China Town, Cina Museum. Afternoon checkin to Kuching airport.
- Inclusions -
- 4 days transportation
- Exclusions -
- airfare ticket & Insurance coverage
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kuching
- Sarawak Wildlife Santubong River Cruise - from 320 MYR
Email the tour operator - Adventure to Santubong Mountain
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.