Redang Island Diving Trip
- Island Tour
- Price from:
- 300 MYR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Kuala Lumpur Sentral
- Location Finish:
- Kuala Lumpur (KLCC)
- Start time:
- 09.00 pm
- End time:
- 09.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 12/06/2006
White sandy beaches, crystal clear blue sea, brilliant underwater world.
A WONDERFUL SCUBA DIVING FOR enthusiasts and underwater photographers will definitely be entranced by the sights of CORAL REE
Depart by Bus or Car from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Terengganu. 5.30am arrival at KT bus terminal. 7.00am Transfer by coach to Merang Jetty. 8.30 or 11am move to Pulau Redang by Boat. 12noon Arrival & Check-in to the Hotel, Lunch. 2.30-3.30pm Beach front dive - 6 metres depth (1st Dive) mask clearing. 4pm Tea Break. 7.30-9pm Dinner Rest - free & easy
7am Breakfast. 8.30-9.30am Boat dive - 15 metres (2nd dive) 12.30-2pm Lunch. 2.30-3.30pm Shore S.Dive (3rd Dive) Negotiate dive + Compass. 4pm-5pm Tea Break. 7.30pm-9pm Dinner (BBQ on 1st or 2nd night) Rest - free & easy
8.30am-10am breakfast & ready to pack up.
11am return from Redang Island to Merang Jetty
12noon-1pm Depart back to Kuala Lumpur by bus or car.
- Inclusions -
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Tea Break & 2 Dinner are provided.
- Exclusions -
- Eclusive transport charges (car or Bus)from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Terengganu and back from Kuala Terengganu to Kuala lumpur.
- Extras -
- For customers who prefer to stay longer it can be booked earlier to the management.
All Scuba Diving Gear (Mask, Snorkel, Fins,Buoyancy control jacket, Weight belt, Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus (SCUBA) are provided.
Briefing on how to use the Scuba gear and how to move about underwater will be given by our in house qualify Diver; En Shah and his staff.
Transporation (Car or Bus)from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Terengganu and return can be arranged for any customers who require the service with minimal charges.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kuala Terengganu
Email the tour operator - Redang Island Diving Trip
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.