Full Day White Water Rafting from Kuala Lumpur
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 295 MYR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- KL Sentral Station, Kuala Lumpur
- Location Finish:
- KL Sentral Station, Kuala Lumpur
- Start time:
- 07.30 am
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Chinese, English, Japanese & Arabic
Last updated: 02/04/2010
Book with Us!
Let's Go White Water Rafting on Sungai Selangor! A 1 hour trip from Kuala Lumpur the River offers a great rafting adventure for young and old. This is Malaysia's most popular rafting river from KL!
Sungai Selangor (Selangor River) offers an exciting challenge to all White-Water Rafting beginners and enthusiasts. With a rafting distance of over 7km and numerous heart-stopping rapids, it is truly an exciting day out packed with adventure and excitement.
We welcome beginners and experienced rafters with us on the full day outdoor adventure.
Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel can be arranged if required.
SUNGAI SELANGOR WHITE-WATER RAFTING ADVENTURE
Let's Raft It Out! Sungai Selangor is a fantastic river for White-water Rafting. Located a mere 1.5hours drive from Kuala Lumpur, Sungai Selangor (Selangor River) offers an exciting challenge to all White-Water Rafting beginners and enthusiasts.
With a rafting distance of over 7km and numerous heart-stopping rapids, you will have an exciting day out. We welcome beginners and experienced rafters with us on the full day outdoor adventure. (Sungai Selangor is a FANTASTIC Grade 4 river).
Thousands from all over the world have come and enjoyed White-water Rafting with us every year. We have an excellent safety record and will ensure you will have an enjoyable day out.
In Malaysia, with our tropical weather, white-water rafting is available all year round.You will be coming with the ONLY rafting outfitter with a permanent base camp in Sungai Selangor equipped with changing, showew & toilets. We also have a covered common area for dinning and resting.
LATEST ITINERARY BEGINNING 1ST JANUARY 2010.
We have confirmed group departures every Saturday and Sunday. Your Adventure Host will meet you at the KL Sentral Komuter Train station (Kuala Lumpur) at 7.10am sharp. You will be escorted by train to the Kuala Kubu Bharu train station. From there, you will be transported to the put-in point 10 minutes away.
Advance booking is recommended. If you have a group of 5 pax or more, we can depart on any day of your choice and pick you up from any hotel in Petaling Jaya or Kuala Lumpur (nominal surcharge applies).
07:10 hrs Meet at the KL SENTRAL KTM Komuter Train Station, Kuala Lumpur and depart with the Adventure Host for Kuala Kubu Bharu.
09:00hrs Arrive in Kuala Kubu Bharu and proceed to the Put-In point which is about 5 km away along the Kuala Kubu Bharu / Fraser Hill Road. Allocations of all rafting equipment (Helmet / PFD / Paddles) will be done, followed by a detailed briefing by your Trip Leader. Rafters will be divided into groups of 6 persons to a raft.
10:00hrs (Approx) Rafting begins. 5 minutes downstream, we will conduct a practical exercise at the Flip Corner to accustom you to the commands used during the rafting expedition. The expedition will take between 3-4 hours depending on the water level and the group size.Half way through your rafting, we will make a stop to rest. You will receive your on-river nourishment consisiting of mineral water, chocolate & muesli bars and fruits to restock your energy. We will continue rafting when everyone is rested.
13:00hrs (Approx) Arrive at the Take Out point and proceed to the basecamp. Here, rafters can shower and change into their dry clothes. Buffet lunch is served at the basecamp. After some rest, we will depart to the KTM Komuter train station for the journey back to Kuala Lumpur.
16:00hrs Arrive KL Sentral Station, Kuala Lumpur.
- Inclusions -
- See below
- Exclusions -
- See below
- Extras -
 Myadventurehost team member accompanying you from Kuala Lumpur
 Raft, paddle, helmet, and pfd for white-water rafting
 On-river snacks (min. water, granola bar, chocolates, fruits)
 E-book: Let's Raft it Out! The Ultimate Guide to White-Water Rafting in Malaysia"
 Usage of our basecamp facilities
 Train tickets and internal transportation
RIVER GRADE: 4
WHO CAN RAFT: 12-70 YEARS OLD. IN GOOD HEALTH & WITHOUT ANY PHYSICAL IMPAIRMENT
THINGS TO BRING: River sandals or laced up shoes for wearing on raft , swimming attire, t-shirt and shorts, soap & shampoo, sunscreen lotion, personal medication, straps to secure your spectacles, goggles if you wear contact lenses, towel, a sets of clothes to change into after your rafting, plastic bag for your wet clothes and some drinking water.
CONTACT US BY EMAIL OR PHONE TODAY!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kuala Lumpur
- S32 Shajasa Helicopter KL City Aerial Tour 30 Minutes - from 735 MYR
- S20 Shajasa Go Karting - from 390 MYR
- S22 Banghuris Homestay Village Day Trip - from 390 MYR
- White Water Rafting On Sungai Selangor Fm Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - from 340 MYR
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour Metropolitan Landmarks - from 60 MYR
- Malaysias Cultural Night - from 155 MYR
- Sungai Selangor Full Day White water Rafting from Kuala Lumpur - from 295 MYR
- Slim River White Water Rafting and Cultural Experience fm... - from 290 MYR
- Sungai Slim White Water Rafting fm Kuala Lumpur - from 315 MYR
- Geocaching Adventure Tour fm Kuala Lumpur - from 315 MYR
- Shajasa Firefly & Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary Package - 3 days from 890 MYR
- The Heart of Malaysia - 3 days from 399 MYR
- Discovery to Mount Kinabalu & Marine Park - 4 days from 599 MYR
- Adventure to Kinabalu Mountain Sabah - 5 days from 999 MYR
- Sungai Selangor White water Rafting & Kuala Kubu Bharu Overnight - 2 days from 395 MYR
- Taman Negara National Park 3 day 2 night Nature Package from... - 3 days from 570 MYR
- Amazing Malaysia - 7 days from 400 USD
- Learn To Scuba Dive 3 Days 2 Nights Redang Island Diving Trip - 5 days from 799 MYR
Email the tour operator - Full Day White Water Rafting from Kuala Lumpur
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: