Kinabalu Park Poring Hotspring
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 165 MYR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 10 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Chinese, English
Last updated: 10/08/2009
Visiting this Park is a must for it is not only that you can enjoy the serene and cold atmosphere but you can also enjoy the fauna and flora that can be found at the foot of the Highest Mountain.
Scenario of your tour
The journey takes roughly 1ï¿½ hours drive through scenic countryside and beautiful mountain range. A brief stop at Nabalu market gives you the opportunity to buy local handicrafts and local fruits. From Nabalu, you will have another 1 hour drive through mountainous range and passing through Kundasang, Sabahï¿½s vegetables growing valley, before you can reach Poring Hot Springs.
There, if you want to walk on the 41 meters high and 157.6 meters long Treetop Canopy walkway, you will have to hike for 20 minutes in order for you to reach at its site where you can have a birdï¿½s eye view of the rain forest.
After the walk and the hiking, you must take a dip in the outdoor Japanese style bathtub with the sulfuric hot water believed to have medicinal value for your skin or else you will regret not to have tried the bath which you may not experience it again.
At Kinabalu National Park, you must visit the accessible mountain garden to find out for yourself the different species of plants found at that site. If you are in doubt, you donï¿½t have to worry because you will be guided by the naturalist who will explain everything about the different species of plants that you are curious to know.
07:45 am - Depart from the hotel to Poring Hot Spring and Kinabalu National Park.
10:00 am - Arrive at Poring Hot Springs.
01:00 pm - Lunch.
02:00 pm - Proceed to Kinabalu Park
03:00 pm - Visit to the Mountain Garden.
04:00 pm - Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu.
End of tour
- Inclusions -
- Return transfer, guide, lunch and entrance fee.
- Exclusions -
- RM 5 fee per camera and RM 30 fee per video camera upon entering the canopy walkway.
- Extras -
- Remarks : Please wear proper walking shoes as you go on a jungle trail. Bring along insect repellent, drinking water, swimming suit, towel, raincoat and extra cash for other purchase.
If you required any accomodation cheap and good + clean for just RM50 per-person. We also can help you to do the reservations.
Come and join us.. email to us now!!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kota Kinabalu
- Day Tours Borneo Kelly Bays - from 210 MYR
- Borneo Cultural Village - from 150 MYR
- Half Day City Tour - from 120 MYR
- Shooting Experience Grips & Triggers - from 120 MYR
- White Water Rafting - from 170 MYR
- S47 Head Hunter - from 225 MYR
- Mari Mari Cultural Village - from 185 MYR
- 4 Day 3 Night Seft Drive in Kota Kinabalu with Free Map - from 505 MYR
- Try Dive Have a go at Scuba Diving - from 295 MYR
- Diving Day Trip to Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park TARP - from 310 MYR
- Scuba Divng Day Trip Pulau Tiga - from 425 MYR
- Wreck Diving Day Trip Usukan WW2 Wrecks - from 425 MYR
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving - from 285 MYR
- Day Tour River Cruise in Search of Unique Proboscis Monkey &... - from 180 MYR
- Zoological & Botanical Park - from 90 MYR
- Sea Kayaking - from 350 MYR
- Day Tour Monsopiad Cultural Village & City Tour - from 160 MYR
- Kota Kinabalu Zoo - from 100 MYR
- White Water Rafting Padas River - from 195 MYR
- 2 Island Cruise - from 165 MYR
- Tambunan Rafflesia Centre Day Tour - from 250 MYR
- Rivercruise & Proboscis Monkeys & Glittering Fireflies - from 160 MYR
- White Water Refting Padas River - from 155 MYR
- Daily Shuttle to Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs - from 40 MYR
- Kinabalu National Park & Poring Hot Springs - from 150 MYR
- Klias Wildlife Tour - from 160 MYR
- Adventure Through The Rapids - from 150 MYR
- Kiulu River White Water Rafting - from 110 MYR
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving Kota Kinabalu Islands - from 300 MYR
- PADI Leisure Scuba Diving - from 270 MYR
- Kota Kinabalu at Jesselton City Tour - from 50 MYR
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park - from 65 MYR
- Wildlife River Cruise Adventures - from 125 MYR
- Kota Kinabalu Orang Utan - from 125 MYR
- Padas River White Water Rafting - from 170 MYR
- Kinabalu National Park and Poring Hot Spring Day Trip - from 100 MYR
- Tip Of Borneo and Rungus Longhouse - from 250 MYR
- A Borneo Dusun Touch - from 230 MYR
- Adventure Borneo Jungle Spa - from 345 MYR
- Spa & Dine - from 250 MYR
- Wild River Nature Eco Tours - from 190 MYR
- Water Adventure Short Excursion - from 60 USD
- Experience the Rungus Tribe Long House - from 90 USD
- Pleasure Scuba - from 110 USD
- Borneo Short Excursion - from 80 USD
- Padas River Rafting Adventurous Tour - from 160 MYR
- Kiulu River Rafting Soft Adventure - from 150 MYR
- Kota Kinabalu City Tour - from 120 MYR
- Mount Kinabalu & Poring Hot Spring Excursion Tour - from 160 MYR
- Under the Sun excursion at Manukan Island - from 120 MYR
- Mountain Climbing Via Ferrata Mt Kinabalu - 2 days from 1100 MYR
- Experience 3D2N Climb Via Ferrata - 3 days from 1750 MYR
- 2D1N Introduction Of Maliau Basin - 2 days from 1980 MYR
- 3 Days 2 Nights Kinabalu Free & Easy Package - 3 days from 109 MYR
- 4 Days 3 Nights Kinabalu Escape Package - 4 days from 469 MYR
- Hiking to Mount Kinabalu - 4 days from 999 MYR
- Mount Kinabalu 3D 2N - 3 days from 950 MYR
- Mount Torq Via Ferrata Climb Package - 3 days from 1480 MYR
- 2 Day 1 Night Mount Kinabalu Climbing - 2 days from 850 MYR
- Learn to Dive in KK - 3 days from 1300 MYR
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course AOW - 2 days from 950 MYR
- PADI Open Water Diver Course - 3 days from 1300 MYR
- Honeymoon Package 3 Days 2 Nights with Sunset Cruise at Kota... - 3 days from 1490 MYR
- Honeymoon Package With Cruise At Kota Kinabalu Borneo Paradise - 3 days from 1490 MYR
- Sabah Kota Kinabalu Honeymoon Package Promenade Hotel Kota... - 3 days from 750 MYR
- 3D 2N Mount Kinabalu Mesilau Nature and Laban Rata - 3 days from 850 MYR
- 3D & 2N Mount Kinabalu Climbing - 3 days from 1200 MYR
- 2D 1N Turtle Island Park and Orang Utan Tour - 2 days from 850 MYR
- 3 Day 2 Night Kota Kinabalu - 3 days from 581 MYR
- 4 Day 3 Night KK Leisure - 4 days from 790 MYR
- 4D 3N Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs Island Excursion - 4 days from 900 MYR
- PADI Open Water Course - 3 days from 800 MYR
- 2 Days 1 Night Ranau Explorer - 2 days from 450 MYR
- Kayaking 2D 1N Kota Kinabalu - 2 days from 650 MYR
- Borneo Wildlife Tour - 7 days from 550 GBP
- 2D 1N Survivor Island Experience - 2 days from 390 MYR
- Mt Kinabalu Conquest - 3 days from 450 MYR
- MV Celebes Explorer Liveaboard - 3 days from 770 USD
- Sipadan Island Dive Sabah - 4 days from 460 MYR
- Orang Utan Sepilok Sanctuary Sandakan - 2 days from 360 MYR
- Mount Kinabalu 2D 1N - 2 days from 490 MYR
- 7 days Nature Tour - 7 days from 1160 USD
- Wildlife of Borneo - 7 days from 3800 MYR
- Mount Kinabalu Summit & Poring Hot Spring - 3 days from 1050 MYR
Email the tour operator - Kinabalu Park Poring Hotspring
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.