3 Day 2 Night Kota Kinabalu
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 581 MYR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Pick up from any Airport (Terminal 1 or 2)
- Location Finish:
- Return to any Airport (Terminal1 or 2)
- We Speak:
- English, Chinese, Other Language upon request.
Last updated: 07/11/2009
Enjoy the Scenic KK City and explore the history of Sabah by visit the State Museum, Tun Mustafa Building, Chinese Temple, Atkinson Tower, next day process to Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot spring.
Scenario of your tour
Your first day will be your city tour and a visit to the zoo. The city tour will start with a brief stop at the Filipino Market to enable you to buy local handicrafts and local fruits. Later you will be guided to visit the 30-storey building known as Wisma Tun Datu Mustapha.
This building was formerly called the Sabah Foundation Building that once housed the state Chief Minister. It has a revolving restaurant where diners can enjoy the view of the sea. Just a few minutes drive away is the Poh Tse Buddhist temple, the second oldest temple in Sabah. Next, your visit to the State Museum can help you explore the many cultural heritages of Sabah people. Your last stop in this tour is The State Mosque. Get the magnificent view of its 13 gold plated domes that represent the number of states in Malaysia. After all these tours, you will have your lunch.
After the lunch, your next tour will be the zoo. Your 30 minutes trip to the zoo from Kota Kinabalu will pass through small towns, industrial areas, countryside houses and seaside scenes. At the zoo, you will be guided to witness the many tricks and gimmicks of more than 100 species of mammals and birds. Your overnight stay will be in Kota Kinabalu.
08:00 am - Pick up time from your hotel
08:30 pm - A Visit to the Filipino market / Wisma Datu Tun Mustapha / Poh Tse Buddhist Temple and State Museum.
12:30 pm - Lunch
13:30 pm - A visit to the zoo
15:30 pm - Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu / Free own leisure
Your second day tour will begin at 7.00 in the morning where you will be picked up from the hotel for your 1? hours journey to Kinabalu National Park that pass through scenic countryside and beautiful mountain range.
Upon your arrival at the Kinabalu National Park , you will be guided to visit the accessible mountain garden to find out for yourself the different species of plants found at that site. If you are in doubt, you don?t have to worry because you will be guided by the naturalist who will explain to you the different species of the plants that you are curious to know. Later you will be ushered to a captivating 20 minutes slide show inside an air-conditioned room at the exhibition center.
After the slide show, you will have your lunch first prior to your check-in into one of the resort hotels available in the vicinity of the Park. The rest of the day will be your free own leisure for you to enjoy the cool atmosphere and the many beauties of the park that you don?t want to miss experiencing it. Your second day overnight stay will be at the park.
07:00 am - Pick up time from the hotel for your trip to Kinabalu National Park.
08:00 am - A brief stop at Nabalu.
09:00 am - Arrive at Kinabalu National Park
09:30 am - Visit to the Mountain Garden.
11:30 am - 20 minutes slide show at exhibition center.
12:00 pm - Lunch
13:00 pm - Check-in into resort hotel / Free own leisure.
19:00 pm - Dinner / overnight stay.
On the third day, at 7.30 am, you will have your breakfast in one of the restaurants at the Park. After your breakfast, you will be transferred to Poring Hot Spring which is an hour drive from the Kinabalu National Park and which will pass through mountainous range and passing through Kundasang, Sabah?s vegetables growing valley, before you can reach Poring Hot Springs. Later, you will be guided for a 20 minutes hike to the 41 meters high and 157.6 meters long Poring Canopy Walkway. At the walkway, you can experience a bird?s eye view of the rainforest.
After the walk and hiking, you can take a dip in the open air Japanese style bathtubs of warm sulphuric water believed to have medicinal value for your skin and for you to soak away the sores and aches of your muscles. Your free own leisure will once again be granted before you will be guided back to Kota Kinabalu.
07:30 am - Breakfast
08:30 am - Depart to Poring Hot Springs.
09:30 am - Arrive at Poring Hot Springs / Canopy Walkway / Open air Japanese style bathtubs.
12:00 pm - Lunch / Free Own Leisure.
14:30 pm - Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu.
16:30 pm - Arrive Kota Kinabalu / Transfer to Airport.
END OF TOUR
- Inclusions -
- Return transfers, insurance, Hotel accommodation, meals as stated in the itinerary and entrance fees.
- Exclusions -
- Own tours Guide tipping.
- Extras -
- Remarks : Passport number, hat, sun glasses, T-Shirts, jacket, raincoat/wind breaker, good hiking shoes, water bottle energy drinks/foods.
Click the above Email. Ask for the best rate !!
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kota Kinabalu
- Day Tours Borneo Kelly Bays - from 210 MYR
- Borneo Cultural Village - from 150 MYR
- Half Day City Tour - from 120 MYR
- Shooting Experience Grips & Triggers - from 120 MYR
- White Water Rafting - from 170 MYR
- S47 Head Hunter - from 225 MYR
- Mari Mari Cultural Village - from 185 MYR
- 4 Day 3 Night Seft Drive in Kota Kinabalu with Free Map - from 505 MYR
- Try Dive Have a go at Scuba Diving - from 295 MYR
- Diving Day Trip to Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park TARP - from 310 MYR
- Scuba Divng Day Trip Pulau Tiga - from 425 MYR
- Wreck Diving Day Trip Usukan WW2 Wrecks - from 425 MYR
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving - from 285 MYR
- Day Tour River Cruise in Search of Unique Proboscis Monkey &... - from 180 MYR
- Zoological & Botanical Park - from 90 MYR
- Sea Kayaking - from 350 MYR
- Day Tour Monsopiad Cultural Village & City Tour - from 160 MYR
- Kota Kinabalu Zoo - from 100 MYR
- White Water Rafting Padas River - from 195 MYR
- 2 Island Cruise - from 165 MYR
- Kinabalu Park Poring Hotspring - from 165 MYR
- Tambunan Rafflesia Centre Day Tour - from 250 MYR
- Rivercruise & Proboscis Monkeys & Glittering Fireflies - from 160 MYR
- White Water Refting Padas River - from 155 MYR
- Daily Shuttle to Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs - from 40 MYR
- Kinabalu National Park & Poring Hot Springs - from 150 MYR
- Klias Wildlife Tour - from 160 MYR
- Adventure Through The Rapids - from 150 MYR
- Kiulu River White Water Rafting - from 110 MYR
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving Kota Kinabalu Islands - from 300 MYR
- PADI Leisure Scuba Diving - from 270 MYR
- Kota Kinabalu at Jesselton City Tour - from 50 MYR
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park - from 65 MYR
- Wildlife River Cruise Adventures - from 125 MYR
- Kota Kinabalu Orang Utan - from 125 MYR
- Padas River White Water Rafting - from 170 MYR
- Kinabalu National Park and Poring Hot Spring Day Trip - from 100 MYR
- Tip Of Borneo and Rungus Longhouse - from 250 MYR
- A Borneo Dusun Touch - from 230 MYR
- Adventure Borneo Jungle Spa - from 345 MYR
- Spa & Dine - from 250 MYR
- Wild River Nature Eco Tours - from 190 MYR
- Water Adventure Short Excursion - from 60 USD
- Experience the Rungus Tribe Long House - from 90 USD
- Pleasure Scuba - from 110 USD
- Borneo Short Excursion - from 80 USD
- Padas River Rafting Adventurous Tour - from 160 MYR
- Kiulu River Rafting Soft Adventure - from 150 MYR
- Kota Kinabalu City Tour - from 120 MYR
- Mount Kinabalu & Poring Hot Spring Excursion Tour - from 160 MYR
- Under the Sun excursion at Manukan Island - from 120 MYR
- Mountain Climbing Via Ferrata Mt Kinabalu - 2 days from 1100 MYR
- Experience 3D2N Climb Via Ferrata - 3 days from 1750 MYR
- 2D1N Introduction Of Maliau Basin - 2 days from 1980 MYR
- 3 Days 2 Nights Kinabalu Free & Easy Package - 3 days from 109 MYR
- 4 Days 3 Nights Kinabalu Escape Package - 4 days from 469 MYR
- Hiking to Mount Kinabalu - 4 days from 999 MYR
- Mount Kinabalu 3D 2N - 3 days from 950 MYR
- Mount Torq Via Ferrata Climb Package - 3 days from 1480 MYR
- 2 Day 1 Night Mount Kinabalu Climbing - 2 days from 850 MYR
- Learn to Dive in KK - 3 days from 1300 MYR
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course AOW - 2 days from 950 MYR
- PADI Open Water Diver Course - 3 days from 1300 MYR
- Honeymoon Package 3 Days 2 Nights with Sunset Cruise at Kota... - 3 days from 1490 MYR
- Honeymoon Package With Cruise At Kota Kinabalu Borneo Paradise - 3 days from 1490 MYR
- Sabah Kota Kinabalu Honeymoon Package Promenade Hotel Kota... - 3 days from 750 MYR
- 3D 2N Mount Kinabalu Mesilau Nature and Laban Rata - 3 days from 850 MYR
- 3D & 2N Mount Kinabalu Climbing - 3 days from 1200 MYR
- 2D 1N Turtle Island Park and Orang Utan Tour - 2 days from 850 MYR
- 4 Day 3 Night KK Leisure - 4 days from 790 MYR
- 4D 3N Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs Island Excursion - 4 days from 900 MYR
- PADI Open Water Course - 3 days from 800 MYR
- 2 Days 1 Night Ranau Explorer - 2 days from 450 MYR
- Kayaking 2D 1N Kota Kinabalu - 2 days from 650 MYR
- Borneo Wildlife Tour - 7 days from 550 GBP
- 2D 1N Survivor Island Experience - 2 days from 390 MYR
- Mt Kinabalu Conquest - 3 days from 450 MYR
- MV Celebes Explorer Liveaboard - 3 days from 770 USD
- Sipadan Island Dive Sabah - 4 days from 460 MYR
- Orang Utan Sepilok Sanctuary Sandakan - 2 days from 360 MYR
- Mount Kinabalu 2D 1N - 2 days from 490 MYR
- 7 days Nature Tour - 7 days from 1160 USD
- Wildlife of Borneo - 7 days from 3800 MYR
- Mount Kinabalu Summit & Poring Hot Spring - 3 days from 1050 MYR
Email the tour operator - 3 Day 2 Night Kota Kinabalu
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.