Tokyo Stop Over
- Price from:
- 476 USD /person
- +1-212-202-1691 USA
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 02/05/2007
Explore Japan and experience Tokyo:Tokyo Tower, Imperial Palace,
Drive upto Mt.Fuji
Hakone: Cruise Lake Ashi and take the Komagatake Aerial Cableway
Take Shinkansen Traiin
Arrive at New Tokyo International Airport (Narita Airport). Your tour guide will meet you at the custom's exit and assist them in boarding airport bus. Transfer to hotel.
Over night at Grand Palace Hotel or similar
Morning: Tokyo Tower, Imperial Palace Plaza, Asakusa Kannon Temple, The Tasaki Pearl.
Afternoon: free at leisure.
TOKYO - MT. FUJI - HAKONE - TOKYO
Morning: Deluxe motorcoach to the foot of Mt. Fuji via expressway. Then drive halfway up Japan's highest mountain to enjoy a spectacular view from a height of 2,300 meters. Lunch at Hotel Highland Resort. Afternoon: proceed to Hakone for a cruise on Lake Ashi and Komagatake Aerial Cableway. Proceed to Odawara and take a Shinkansen Train to Tokyo.
Tour disbands on arrival at Tokyo Station.
Over night at Shinagawa Prince Hotel or similar
DEPART FROM TOKYO
Transfer to New Tokyo Int'l Airport( Narita Airport) for departure.
- Inclusions -
- English-speaking assistant service is provided at airport for Day 1 and at the hotel for Day 4. English-speaking guide service is provided on Day 2 & 3.
- Exclusions -
- Visa Fee.
- Extras -
- Note:Above prices base on twin room share. For international flight ticket please request.
Remarks: Mt.Fuji - Hakone Tours
1. Multilingual audio guiding devices recorded in Korean, Chinese, German and Spanish will be provided free of charge on these tours.
Please make requests in advance to receive this special free service.
2. Mt.Komagatake Aerial Cableway skipped due to traffic conditions without alternative on the following days.
May6, Jul.14-15,21-22,29, Aug.5,12,19,26, Sep.15-16,22-23, Oct.6-7,20-21,27-28, Nov.3-4,10-11,17-18,23-24.
3. When the driveway up to Mt.Fuji's 5th station is closed in winter due to heavy snow, visit Fujiyama Museum instead.
4. Komagatake Ropeway or Cruise on Lake Ashi may also be omitted or substituted deppending on traffic, weather conditions, or for other operationnal reasons. In this case, you will enjoy one in case of either of them omitted or two for both of them omitted out of following althernatives;Narukawa Museum in Hakone, Hakone Check Point, Cruise on Lake Kawaguchi Hakone-en Aquarium, Hakone shrine, Owaku-dani and Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway. Your tour guide will finalize alternative places, based on careful study of tour movement and other comditions.
5. We recommend you to bring an overcoat or other warm clothing during autumn and winter.
6. For people proceeding to Kyoto after this tour, please note that your arrival time is usually around 21:30 but sometimes will be around 22:00-23:00 due to traffic conditions.
7. Even if you go up to 5th station of Mt. Fuji, it so happens that you cannot see the full view of Mt. Fuji due to the weather conditions . We shall never make any refund and also never cancel the tour operation for this reason.
8. There is a possibility that your tour guide not accompany you on the tour bus or the Shinkansen back to Tokyo after Odawara station for operational reasons. In this case, your guide will provide information on how to go back your hotel from Tokyo station (Return by Shinkansen), or from Shinjuku / Ginza (By motorcoach Throughout).
9. When 'Fuji Visitor Center' is closed, or if the tour is behind the schedule due to traffic jam, 'Fuji Visitor Center' may be skipped.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tokyo
- Free & Easy Sapporo - 3 days from 28800 JPY
- Best of Japan 10 days Tour of Tokyo, Nikko, Kamkura, Mt... - 10 days from 2262 USD
- Hot Spring Yoga Tour - 14 days from 7350 USD
- Ultimate Japan Volcanoes & Spa - 12 days from 2998 GBP
- Magical Japan Tour - 10 days from 1658 GBP
Email the tour operator - Tokyo Stop Over
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.