Best of Japan 10 days Tour of Tokyo, Nikko, Kamkura, Mt Fuji, Kyoto, Hakone, Nagoya etc
- Price from:
- 2262 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 03/22/2007
Explore Japanese Culture and Sights with visits to the Castles, Palaces, Temples and Mountains of Japan.
Travel to Tokyo, Nikko, Kamkura, Mt.Fuji, Hakone, Nagoya, Togoya, Toba, Ise and Kyoto.
Arrive at New Tokyo International Airport (Narita Airport). You tour guide will meet you at the custom's exit and assist them in boarding airport bus. Transfer to hotel.
Accommodation at Grand Palace or similar
Full day tour in Tokyo.
Morning: Visit Tokyo Tower Observatory, tea ceremony in Japanese garden, Imperial Palace Plaza.
After Barbecue lunch at Chinzanso, enjoy sightseeing boat up the Sumida River and visit Asakusa Kannon Temple.
TOKYO - NIKKO - TOKYO
Full day excursion to Nikko by motorcoach.
Morning: Visit Toshogu Shrine and Irohazaka zigzag driveway up to the mountains
After Japanese-style lunch at local restaurant, visit Lake Chuzenji and Kegon Waterfall.
Irohazaka zigzag driveway down the mountains and drive back to Tokyo. Tour disband on arrival at Ginza or Shinjuku.
No drop-off service provided
TOKYO - KAMAKURA - TOKYO
Local train journy to Hase via Kamakura. Walking to the Great Buddha and Hase Kannon Temple.
After Western style lunch, return to Kamakura by Eno-Den train. Continue walking tour to Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine through the second and third Torii gates. Walk back to Kamakura station via Komachi shoping street (Short break : enjoy Japanese-style Green tea with refreshment)
Return to Tokyo. Tour disbands on arrival at Tokyo station around 5:30p.m.
TOKYO - MT. FUJI - HAKONE
Deluxe motorcoach to the foot of Mt. Fuji via expressway. Then drive halfway up Japan's highest mountain to enjoy a spectacular view from a height of 2,300 meters. Lunch at Hotel Highland Resort.
Afternoon, visit to Hakone for a cruise on Lake Ashi and Mt.Komagatake Aerial cableway.
Accommodation at Hakone Hotel Kowaki-en or similar.
HAKONE - NAGOYA - TOBA
Transfer to Odawara station and board a Shinkansen for Nagoya, visit Nagoya castle, Tokugawa Museum of Art.
Transfer to Nagoya station and board a local train for Toba.
Accommodation at Toba Hotel International or similar.
TOBA - ISE - KYOTO
Visit Mikimoto Pearl Island and Ise Jingu Shrine.
Return to Kyoto by limited express.
Accommodation at Shinagawa Prince Hotel in Kyoto for 2 nights.
KYOTO - NARA - KYOTO
Morning: Visiting Golden Pavilion, Nijo Castle noted for its gorgeous interiors(When Nijo Castle is closed, visit Ryoanji Temple instead), and Kyoto Imperial Palace (on Sat., Sun.& national holidays: visit Kitano Tenmangu Shrine or Higashi Honganji Temple instead). After lunch at Kyoto Handicraft Center, excursion to Nara, the first permanent capital of Japan.
Visit Todaiji Temple housing Great Buddha, colorful Kasuga Shrine with 3,000 lanterns, and Deer Park where many tame deer are freely roaming.
Return to Kyoto.
KYOTO - TOKYO
Free at leisure until departure.
Return to Tokyo by Shinkansen in the evening.
Accommodation at Grand Palace in Tokyo (around 9:40p.m.)or similar
TOKYO - NARITA AIRPORT
Free at leisure until departure.
(Departure time is announced to your hotel on the day before departure.)
Transfer to Narita Airport by airport bus.
- Inclusions -
- Departure: Jan.5 - Mar.9, May25 - Sep.21, Nov23 - Dec.21 : Fri. Mar.12 - Mar.23, May7-18, Oct.29 - Nov.16: Mon. & Fri. Mar.26, - Apr.23, Sep.24 - Oct.26 : Mon., Tue., Fri. & Sat. (except Feb.16, Aug.10, Sep.14, Oct.2&15)
- Exclusions -
- Visa Fee.(If request)
- Extras -
Our prices base on twin room share.
* Multilingual audio guiding devices recorded in Korean, Chinese, German and Spanish will be provided free of charge on these tours.
Please make requests in advance to receive this special free service.
* Mt.Komagatake Aerial Cableway skipped due to traffic conditions without alternative on the following days.
May6, Jul.14-15,21-22,29, Aug.5,12,19,26, Sep.15-16,22-23, Oct.6-7,20-21,27-28, Nov.3-4,10-11,17-18,23-24.
* When the driveway up to Mt.Fuji's 5th station is closed in winter due to heavy snow, visit Fujiyama Museum instead.
* Komagatake Ropeway or Cruise on Lake Ashi may also be omitted or substituted deppending on traffic, weather conditions, or for other operationnal reasons. In this case, you will enjoy one in case of either of them omitted or two for both of them omitted out of following althernatives;Narukawa Museum in Hakone, Hakone Check Point, Cruise on Lake Kawaguchi Hakone-en Aquarium, Hakone shrine, Owaku-dani and Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway. Your tour guide will finalize alternative places, based on careful study of tour movement and other comditions.
* We recommend you to bring an overcoat or other warm clothing during autumn and winter.
* For people proceeding to Kyoto after this tour, please note that your arrival time is usually around 21:30 but sometimes will be around 22:00-23:00 due to traffic conditions.
* Even if you go up to 5th station of Mt. Fuji, it so happens that you cannot see the full view of Mt. Fuji due to the weather conditions . We shall never make any refund and also never cancel the tour operation for this reason.
* There is a possibility that your tour guide not accompany you on the tour bus or the Shinkansen back to Tokyo after Odawara station for operational reasons. In this case, your guide will provide information on how to go back your hotel from Tokyo station (Return by Shinkansen), or from Shinjuku / Ginza (By motorcoach Throughout).
* When 'Fuji Visitor Center' is closed, or if the tour is behind the schedule due to traffic jam, 'Fuji Visitor Center' may be skipped.
* Nijo Castle
On Tuesdays in Jan., Jul., Aug. & Dec., "Nijo Castle" is closed and visit "Ryoanji Temple" instead.
* Kyoto Imperial Palace
- On Saturdays, Sundays & national holidays and some other days,Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed and visit "Kitano Tenmangu" instead.
- On Feb.25, Mar25, Aug.25 & Nov.25 visit "Ryoanji Temple" instead.
- You are required to fill out the form (your name, sex, age, nationality), when you enter "Kyoto Imperial Palace".
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Tokyo
Email the tour operator - Best of Japan 10 days Tour of Tokyo, Nikko, Kamkura, Mt Fuji, Kyoto, Hakone, Nagoya etc
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: