Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour
- Price from:
- 555 USD /person
- +62 0274 386556
- +62 0274 386556
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- Location Start:
- Adi Sucipto International Airport Yogyakarta
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 09.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 05/22/2009
Enjoy the best trip ever, see the wonderful culture and herritage in Yogyakarta, such as Borobudur and Prambanan. Then see the amazing sunrise at Bromo Mountain, and feel the spirit at Ijen Crater.
Upon arrival time at transfer spot , you will be pick up by our representative for check in hotel needed in Yogyakarta.After take a rest a while, we bring you to visit Borobudur Temple.We will reach Borobudur from other side by pass through Menoreh Hill and visit Traditional Production for Soil Roof Hand Made,Non Machine Knit Process and Bamboo's Kitchen Sets.Continue to Pawon Temple and Budha Sakyamuni in Mendut Temple.Arrive in Borobudur for enjoy sunset in couple hours and back to hotel.
Merapi - Sultan Palace - Prambanan Temple
We drive you to others experience follow the path of Merapi eruption 2006 which swept away all nice things in Kaliadem then we visit we visit Sultan Palace,Water Castle,Bird Market,Batik Hand Painting Industry and Silver Industry in Kotagede.Continue to Southern Yogya,we enjoy villages atmosphere with rice field view.We can see farmer activities such as plant paddies,harvest or plow soil according to season.Stop for lunch then we visit the ancient Hindus Temple,Prambanan Temple comp lex which consist of 3 main temples then at Ratu Boko.
Sukuh - Tawangmangu â Sarangan - Malang
Check out from Yogya we go to Sukuh Temple,Tawangmangu with the thousand waterfall and to visit view in Sarangan Lake with rent a boat or walk around. we drive to Blitar and begin the historical visit to Cemetry of Soekarno,First President of Indonesia.Then we go to Malang pass through Cuban Rondo Water fall with agro tourism spot and drop you at hotel.
Malang - Bromo
Malang in the morning offer you a green and peace,far away from noise and busy.After break fast we drive you to apple plantation in southern Malang in Batu area.After lunch we leave to Bromo and reach there in the day time which let you see wonderful sunset with Batok,Bromo and Semeru scenery from your hotel.
Bromo - Ijen Crater
Morning at 4 am start your journey to enjoy the beauty of nature and amazing sunrise at Pananjakan (depend on the weather condition ) proceed to Mount Bromo Crater through the shimmering sea of sand ( horse back riding at your own expenses ) break fast at hotel, showering, packing, loading bags then we drive you to ijen chek in hotel at arabika or cattimor â built by the Dutch colonialist as a head quarter the coffee plantation around the century ago
Ijen Crater - Bali
We straight to Ijen Crater,arrive there at noon and see coffee plantation, coffee home industry,hot spring water. Stay 1 night there and early at 04.00 am we trekk to mount Ijen and enjoy the beautiful morning there .Back to hotel for break fast then we drop airport or any place in bali.
- Inclusions -
- Luxury car with air conditioner
- Exclusions -
- other liquor
- Extras -
- What you have to bring : Sun cream* Warm clothes* Shoes and socks* Walking stick* Camera* Any drugs* Head covers* Walking Boots*
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Yogyakarta
- Borobudur - Prambanan City tours - from 25 USD
- Elo River Fun - from 400 IDR
- Borobudur Prambanan - from 547 IDR
- Dieng Plateau - from 335 IDR
- Borobudur Sunrise Prambanan - from 721 IDR
- Borobudur Trekking - from 64 USD
- Merapi Trekking - from 265 IDR
- Prambanan Boko Trekking - from 440 IDR
- Cerme Underground River Caving - from 375 IDR
- Sukuh Tawangmangu Trekking - from 355 IDR
- Borobudur Tour - from 75 USD
Email the tour operator - Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.