The Ovourerland of Java T
- Special Occasions
- Price from:
- 150 IDR /person
- +62 274 3242999
- +62 274 3150178
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Bali or Surabaya
- We Speak:
- Dutch, Japanese, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 03/10/2009
Four day tour including direct transfer from airport.
Day 01 Arrival Airport - Hotel
Meeting Service on arrival in airport Jogja, direct transfer to hotel or similar for overnight.
Day 02 Jogja Tour - Borobudur (L/D)
Morning, proceed jogja city tou Sightseeing visiting Sultan's Palace, Taman Sari, Batik Home Industry and Silversmith at Kotagede with its processing. Then drive to Borobudur temple, one of the biggest temple in world. On the way back to Jogja, visit Mendut and Pawon temples as well. Lunch at local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel. In the evening drive to Purawisata to have dinner and see the Ramayana Ballet Performance.
Day 03 Jogja - Bromo (L/D)
Morning. drive to Bromo with stop at Prambanan temple, then Solo visiting Mangkunegaran Palace and Triwindhu Antique Market. Then continued to Bromo for dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 04 Bromo - Surabaya Airport Transfer Out
Morning call at 03.00 AM, start your journey at 04.00 AM to enjoy the beauty of nature sunrise at Mt. Penanjakan. Then proceed to Mt. Bromo crater through the shimmering sea of sand (horseback riding included). Next you will be transferred to Juanda airport Surabaya for your next destination.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Yogyakarta
- Borobudur - Prambanan City tours - from 25 USD
- Elo River Fun - from 400 IDR
- Borobudur Prambanan - from 547 IDR
- Dieng Plateau - from 335 IDR
- Borobudur Sunrise Prambanan - from 721 IDR
- Borobudur Trekking - from 64 USD
- Merapi Trekking - from 265 IDR
- Prambanan Boko Trekking - from 440 IDR
- Cerme Underground River Caving - from 375 IDR
- Sukuh Tawangmangu Trekking - from 355 IDR
- Borobudur Tour - from 75 USD
Email the tour operator - The Ovourerland of Java T
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.