Prambanan Boko Sunset Ramayana
- Price from:
- 602 IDR /person
- +62 856 3201379
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 02.00 pm
- End time:
- 11.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/07/2010
Best time to start this tour is in the afternoon. Enjoy a leisurely drive through countryside to reach Sambisari- an underground temple was ever buried by volcanic ashes from Merapi volcano eruptions for a century before it was found by a farmer ploughing his field in 1976. Then Lorojonggrang temple or main Prambanan temples complex of which the biggest dedicated to the god of destroyer, Ciwa in Hindu mythology flanked by temples to Vhisnu and Brahma temple with reliefs depict Ramayana and Kresnayana story. Continued to Plaosan and Sewu temple, the first one was said to have been built by a Hindu king for his Budhist queen. Onward drive up to the hill side where the king Boko’s palace ruins situated. It is a mixed Hindu and Budhist style massive structure. Afternoon visit to Boko will reward off a spectacular sunset.
Next, experience dinner at a restaurant besides Prambanan temples and continued to watch Ramayana performance. It is a popular performance of which story taken from Hindhu epic depicting a man's struggle againts the evils. Rama, Shinta and Hanoman symbolize goodness, honesty and wisdom. Wjile Rahwana a s an iconof evil resides every human's life aspect. The two hours spectacle held on an open stage (May - October) with shadow of 47 m Ciwa temple as the background. supported by more than 100 professional artisans and dancers, accompanied by the impressive Gmelan music, this attraction serves audiences one of othersides that is so typical to the Javanese culture.
- Inclusions -
- Air-conditioned private transport (Inclusive driver and gasoline), Entrance ticket and all admission fees, Ramayana performance ticket, English speaking tour guide (Other speaking language, by request), Dinner package, Drinking water during tour.
- Exclusions -
- Flight ticket to Yogyakarta or VV, Airport tax, Porter fee, Accommodation, Personal expenses, Any other item not specified as Inclusions.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Yogyakarta
- Borobudur - Prambanan City tours - from 25 USD
- Elo River Fun - from 400 IDR
- Borobudur Prambanan - from 547 IDR
- Dieng Plateau - from 335 IDR
- Borobudur Sunrise Prambanan - from 721 IDR
- Borobudur Trekking - from 64 USD
- Merapi Trekking - from 265 IDR
- Prambanan Boko Trekking - from 440 IDR
- Cerme Underground River Caving - from 375 IDR
- Sukuh Tawangmangu Trekking - from 355 IDR
- Borobudur Tour - from 75 USD
- Yogya Exciting Adventure Package 2D&1N - 2 days from 1.18 IDR
- Dieng Plateau Sunrise Trekking - 2 days from 630 IDR
- Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour - 6 days from 555 USD
- Yogya Amazing Trip - 4 days from 265 USD
- The Ovourerland of Java T - 4 days from 150 IDR
- Borobudur Trekking Tour - 30 days from 245 IDR
- Borobudur Tour - 30 days from 65 IDR
Email the tour operator - Prambanan Boko Sunset Ramayana
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.