Bali Tour Package 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Price from:
- 175 USD /person
- 62 361 7879869
- 62 361 726135
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Your hotel
- Location Finish:
- Your hotel
- Start time:
- 08.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Japanese, German, English, Korean
Last updated: 09/24/2008
Explore Bali Island with its unique culture, daily life, Bali dance and rural country side. Enjoy unforgettable sunset in Tanah Lot Temple. Discover Bali sister Island with Bali Cruises.
Arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport better know Denpasar Airport, welcome and greeting service our Guide Representative, then directly transfer to the hotel.
* Pick up at the hotel and depart around 8.30 am.
* After short drive into the inner island, we see the famous Barong Dance.
* Visit Tohpati village which is popular for Batik industry.
* Explore Balinese house compound at Batuan Village.
* Observe Balinese wood carver at Mas village.
* Kintamani, where we can gaze magnificent views of Mt.Batur and its stunning lake. Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
* Tampaksiring,. Here used to be the Presidential Palace of Bali
* Ubud, very famous for painting community and over night here.
Start the tour after breakfast at the hotel around 8.30 am.
Arrive in Mengwi to visit royal family temple, Taman Ayun, built in 1634 is surrounded by a wide moat with lotuses and one of the most beautiful temple in Bali.
Proceed south through exciting landscapes to Lake Bratan as well as Bedugul mountain resort, famous for spices and fruit market. Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
# The tour continues to Jatiluwih where we can see the best rice terrace in Bali.
Spectacular view of Tanah Lot sunset can be seen to end this trips, a beautiful temple as a shadow of the Bali sunset. And then back to the hotel (Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua area).
* Standby at lobby's hotel 08:30. Ready depart to Benoa Harbor for Sail sensations cruise to Lembongan Island.
* Enjoy the day with activities. Marine activities are offered from "The Anchorage" where you can enjoy swimming and snorkeling. Our preferred dive operator, Bali International Diving Professional offer SCUBA diving for first timers or qualified divers.
To explore the rural scenery and traditional aspects of Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida, we offer several tours showing you the best kept secrets of these beautiful islands. From the unique and highly recommended 'mangrove tour' to the village life we offer various choices unlike any other.
Lunch is a social occasion where ambience and trend is important. The buffet menu is centered on a tropical grill set in the gardens of The Anchorage. By using a variety of quality delicacies prepared A-La-Minute this meal will pamper the most discerning palate. Our internationally trained chef makes eating here an event to remember.
Departing from "The Anchorage" sail Sensations sets sail for Bali at 4:00pm. Light snacks and beverages are served throughout the passage. Sails are dropped coming into Benoa harbor; the daylight program ends by 5:00pm.
05:00 PM arrive at Benoa Harbor and depart to spa to enjoy the spa treatment for 2 hours (package) release stress and relief muscle tension before arriving at the hotel.
* Have a breakfast at the hotel and free program.
* Transfer out to the airport.
- Inclusions -
- Price included air conditioned vehicle, English speaking guide, entrance and entertainment ticket, mineral water and lunch.
- Exclusions -
- Price is not included accommodation and insurance
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Denpasar
Email the tour operator - Bali Tour Package 5 Days & 4 Nights
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.