South Bintan HeritageTour
- Price from:
- 84 SGD /person
- +62 0770 692029/92
- +62 770 692030
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 09.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Chinese, Japanese, Russian, English, Indonesia
Last updated: 05/22/2009
Historical tour of the main Riau Islands!
A full day excursion to the highlights of Bintan! Visit Tanjung Pinang, the capital of Bintan and enjoy island hopping to Penyengat and Senggarang, 2 islands rich in both history and culture.
Penyengat island, measuring 2,500m by 750m, was a residence of the 19th century Riau Sultanate and has become a pilgrimage destination for Muslim in the region.
Watch as the locals flock weekly to the royal mosque to pay their homage. Get transported around by mini 'Becak', the island's only transportation means.
In Senggarang, visit the famed Banyan Tree Temple -a200-year-old temple suspended by the roots of a Banyan tree. Walk through the Chinese park and see a Giant Buddha statue watching and protecting over the island. Catch the statue enactment of the famous Chinese folklore, Journey to the West.
Shop for dried seafood and various types of kerupuk (prawn/fish flavored cracker), Tanjung Pinang's famous local snack.
- Inclusions -
- Mineral water & local snacks
- Extras -
- Tour Time, daily.
Adult: SGD 70.00/person
Child: SGD 60.00/person
Seafood lunch in Tanjung Pinang
additional: Adult/child SGD 10.00/person
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bintan
- Tanjung Uban Explorer - from 45 SGD
- Sri Bintan Kampong Tour - from 45 SGD
- Gunung Bintan Aventure Trek - from 45 SGD
- Traditional Fishing Tour - from 40 SGD
- Bintan Elephant Park & See Elephant Show - from 21 SGD
- Go Kart Tracking - from 28 SGD
- Tanjung Pinang Free & Easy - from 70 SGD
- Mangrove Discovey Tour - from 26 SGD
- Bintan Island Holiday Vacations - from 80 SGD
Email the tour operator - South Bintan HeritageTour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.