Bali Cultural Experience
- Price from:
- 91 USD /person
- 0208 9973460
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Bali Airport or Hotel
- Location Finish:
- Bali Airport or Hotel
- We Speak:
Last updated: 08/18/2008
Bali still lives up to its name as the last paradise on earth. For those interested in culture, it's here that traditional customs, rituals and dances are dynamic everyday events.
Airport â Hotel
Arriving in Bali, you'll be met at the airport and taken to the hotel of your choice. The rest of the day is yours to do as much or as little as you like. Perhaps some shopping. a walk along one of Bali's famous beaches, or maybe an afternoon relaxing by the pool.
F/D Art and Volcano Tour with Lunch
After breakfast, you'll be introduced to the many varied faces of Bali. Beginning at Batubulan for the traditional Barong dance performance, you'll visit the village of Celuk, famous for its fine gold and silverworks, the woodcarving village of Mas, an artists' colony at Ubud, a sacred spring at Tampaksiring and finally Kintamani village, perched on the rim of the Batur volcanic basin. After lunch, visit the Kehen Temple and return to your hotel for a well earned rest. (B, L)
Breakfast at hotel.
Free at leisure till the time of transfer to the airport. (B)
Last minute shopping for souvenirs before being transferred to the airport. (B)
- Inclusions -
- One Fullday Tour of Art and Volcano Tour with Lunch
- Exclusions -
- peak season surcharge (if available) and other which are not mentioned on the program
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bali
- Adventure Tours in Bali - from 67 USD
- Airport Pick Up Service and Tours in Bali - from 50 USD
- Mount Batur Climbing - from 45 USD
- Barong Dance Kintamani Centre Bali Tour - from 400000 IDR
- Bali Tour - from 45 USD
- Coral & Trowling Fishing - from 125 USD
Email the tour operator - Bali Cultural Experience
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.