Bali & Yogyakarta Yoga Tour
- Relaxation / Massage
- Price from:
- 2000 AUD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 02/29/2008
Indulge yourself in 14 days and 13 nights of Yoga and cultural experiences in beautiful Bali & Central Java
The trip is planned for April 2009 and numbers will be limited to a maximum of 8 people B
- Extras -
- April 2009 - 14 Days & 13 Nights in Bali & Yogyakarata
Proposed dates 9 April - 22 April 2009
Enjoy Easter in Bali starting in Legian and travelling to Lovina and Ubud, then spend four nights in Yogyakarta exploring ancient Hindu and Buddhist monuments, museums and other places of interest
The final night of the trip will be spent in Bali and will include a sunset tour and dinner.
Cost of the trip (subject to verification of air fares, tour costs and accommodation)
will be approx $2000 - $2500, inclusive of:
Air fares ex Perth
Accommodation in Bali & Yogyakarta (including breakfast)
Return air fare Bali - Yogyakarat
Daily yoga and meditation/yoga nidra
One day tour in Bali
Two day tours and/or cultural performance in Yogyakarta
Cooking class in Yogyakarta (subject to availability)
Final night sunset tour and dinner in Bali
Contact Rakini on 0420 269127 for more information or to register your interest.
To ensure final confirmation of tour dates and accommodation, non-refundable deposit of $150 will be required by 30 November 2008.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bali
- Adventure Tours in Bali - from 67 USD
- Airport Pick Up Service and Tours in Bali - from 50 USD
- Mount Batur Climbing - from 45 USD
- Barong Dance Kintamani Centre Bali Tour - from 400000 IDR
- Bali Tour - from 45 USD
- Coral & Trowling Fishing - from 125 USD
Email the tour operator - Bali & Yogyakarta Yoga Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.