Adventure Tours in Bali
- Price from:
- 67 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Carang Sari, Kintamani
- Location Finish:
- Carang Sari, Ubud,
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
- English, Italian, France
Last updated: 02/12/2010
We provide packages for your holidays. In this adventure tours, there are Elephant Trekking, Rafting and Cycling.
Elephant Trekking consists of 2 kinds of package
1. Elephant Short Trekking
The trekking will be inside of the compund, pass through the valley and finish in the pond to try riding the elephant by yourself. More or less 30-40 minutes. Ask the beastmaster to replace him to have a seat on the neck of the elephant and ask him to take the pictures by your cameras.
$US 68 for adults and $US41 for children include lunch, pick-up transfer and insurance.
2. Elephant Long Trekking
You will go out of the compund, visit the village, pass by the rice fields, see daily life of local people. The beastmaster will provide you the coconut fruits. The water is good to make sure you will not get exhausted and thirsty, also to avoid your body evaporation. More or less 60 - 70 minutes. And also ask the beastmaster to replace him sitting on the neck of the elephant and ask him too to take the pictures by your cameras.
US103 for adults and $US 66 for children include lunch, pick-up transfer and insurance.
3. Rafting in the river on your vacation will change your idea of how scary this sport is. No worries the ecperienced guides will accompany you along the trek and head the trek to see unexplored beautiful spots along Ayung River in Bali.
$US 72 for adults and $US 50 for children.
4. Cycling consists of 3 different activities; mountain cycling, ricepaddie field cycling and village cycling.
1. Rice Paddie Cycling
2-2.5 hours Jatiluwih cycling starts in Jatiluwih Cafe to have the breakfast and passes through rice fields, pass by hot water spring in Penebel Tabanan regency, visit the local houses, see and witness daily local people activity and finish the trekking at Naga Puspa Restaurant to have the lunch.
$US67 for adults and $US 46 for children
2. Village Cycling
2-2.5 hours cycling in Carang Sari village starts at Ayung River Rafting lobby for registration, before you visit the villages around you will pass through Bali Elephant Camp to witness elephants activities, passes through the rice fields, passes through monkey forest in Sangeh, finally finish the trekking at Ayung River Restaurant to have the lunch. You will be welcome by smile and fresh cold towels.
$US 67 for adults and $US 46 for children
3. Mountain Cycling
3-3.5 hours cycling along Batur Mountain and Ubud starts at Windu Sara Restaurant at Lake Batur to have the breakfast and registration, goes down to pass through Kintamani villages, passes by the plantations, visit the local houses, see daily local people activity and will finish at Adi Asri Restaurant to have the lunch. You will be welcome by smile and fresh cold towels. You can choose which kind of trek you want to pass through; offroad or mainroad.
$US 67 for adults and $US for children
- Inclusions -
- Insurance cover, Pick-up and transfer service, breakfast and lunch
- Exclusions -
- Additional request for an extension
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bali
- Airport Pick Up Service and Tours in Bali - from 50 USD
- Mount Batur Climbing - from 45 USD
- Barong Dance Kintamani Centre Bali Tour - from 400000 IDR
- Bali Tour - from 45 USD
- Coral & Trowling Fishing - from 125 USD
- Komodo and Flores Tours - 8 days from 815 USD
- Bali Khatulistiwa Tour - 3 days from 190 USD
- Bali Cultural Experience - 4 days from 91 USD
- Bali Experience - 4 days from 91 USD
- Bali & Yogyakarta Yoga Tour - 14 days from 2000 AUD
- Komodo Flores Overland 5D 4N - 5 days from 600 USD
- Island of the Gods Yoga Tours - 14 days from 2700 USD
Email the tour operator - Adventure Tours in Bali
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.