Tamil Nadu Hills Yercaud
- Price from:
- 3333 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 11/08/2007
Yercaud is where you go when you simply wish to apply salve to your soul.Or simply to recollect,alon with the poet,emotions in tranquility amidst sunflowers, dahlias, roses,mountains & lakes...
Arrival Yercaud & check in at your Himalayan Retreat.Visit to the Big Lake for boating. Also visit Anna Park,with a well groomed garden.Also check out the Small lake.
Post lunch visit The Shevaroy Temple & Bear's cave.
Dinner & overnight at Yercaud
Yercaud: Visit the Lady's Seat for vantage views of the town below.Close to Lady's Seat is a silk farm & Pagoda Point, a viewing point.
Later visit Killiyur Falls situated amidst picturesque surroundings.
Post lunch a visit to the Botanical Gardens & its orchidarium.Evening visit the Montfort School.
Dinner & overnight at Yercaud.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation with breakfast, dinner & taxes at your premium retreat & all excursions as per itinerary by a private vehicle
- Exclusions -
- Any other expenses of personal nature
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Yercaud
Email the tour operator - Tamil Nadu Hills Yercaud
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.