Visakhapatnam Araku Valley Simhachalam
- Price from:
- 3500 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Visakhapatnam Rly. Stn., / Bus Stand
- Location Finish:
- Vishakhapatnam Rly. Stn., / Bus Stand
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Telugu, English
Last updated: 07/29/2008
Amazing Beaches, Submarine Museum, Rope Way, Fantastic Coast Line, Araku - The Ooty of Andhra Pradesh, & Simhachalam - Abode of Lord Narsimha. A perfect blend of Fun, Nature and Spiritual Vacation.
Pick up Railway Station / Airport / Bus Stand and transfer to Hotel.Afer breakfast proceed to local sightseeing - Rishikonda Beach, Bhimili Beach, have fun in safe waters of Bay of Bengal. Back to Hotel for Lunch & Relax.Post Lunch go to Kailasgiri Hills, Submarine Museum on R.K.Beach, Night Halt at Hotel.
Early Morning after breakfast proceed to Araku Valley, by Passenger Train, for a most Exciting, Thrilling Train Journey, covering more than 42 Tunnels. Reach Borra Caves ( Oldest Stalgamite Caves ). Lunch at Borra CavesProceed to Picturesque Araku Valley by Bus. Reach Araku by Evening 5 PM. Tea / Snacks at Araku Valley Resort. Sightseeing of Araku including Tribal Museum and Suicide Point.Night Halt with Camp Fire and lots of fun.
Early Morning after breakfast proceed to Visakhapatnam. Go to Simhachalam - Lord NarsimhaSwamy Temple.Post Lunch go to shopping and evening visit Ramakrishna Beach or Railway Station / Bus Stand to take Return Journey with pleasant memories.
- Inclusions -
- Transportation Non A/c Vehicle - Depending on the number of persons.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Visakhapatnam
Email the tour operator - Visakhapatnam Araku Valley Simhachalam
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.